Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Deployable Defenses V2.0 Compatible With Latest Patch, FOUGASSE NOW WORKS

Default Re: Djsnipys own Very First Mod, Deployable Defenses V1.0 (Update 2/5/10) Some Questions Answered

hmmmmm im not sure maybe change the defense's stats? if they have any im really not that experienced, maybe ask thoagoros

Default Re: Djsnipys own Very First Mod, Deployable Defenses V1.0 (Update 2/5/10) Some Questions Answered

This is a great mod, great fo building mini forts!
    Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition

Default Re: Deployable Defenses V2.0!!! (6/24/10) Compatible With Latest Patch, FOUGASSE NOW WORKS!!

bump

Civis

Default Re: Deployable Defenses V2.0!!! (6/24/10) Compatible With Latest Patch, FOUGASSE NOW WORKS!!

Very nice mod. It will great if someone could create new defences like walls...
    "Your majesty will faster see Vysla streaming backwards than lithuanians and their etmon routing"

great!!!!!!!

GasMask's Avatar Praeses

Not working i placed in my data folder started mod manager up ticked the v 2.0 defences old bean and nothing i tried each faction and i could not see any defence set-ups i tried light infantry and all that but nothing :/.

Could you please help me anyone thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔GAS MASK♔ View Post
    Not working i placed in my data folder started mod manager up ticked the v 2.0 defences old bean and nothing i tried each faction and i could not see any defence set-ups i tried light infantry and all that but nothing :/.

Could you please help me anyone thank you.
    First: did you click on the unit during deployment?

Second: whats mods are you using?

Default Re: Deployable Defenses V2.0 (6/24/10) Compatible With Latest Patch, FOUGASSE NOW WORKS

doesn't work for me either, I use as mods : AUM: another unit skin pack that I dont remember the name , FBR , cannonmod, no unit limit , uni experience mod ,Grymard grass...that's it ,...was wondering since the option is only for light infantry unit can you mod it in order to allow to all infantry units the option? that will be great thank you

Default Re: Deployable Defenses V2.0 (6/24/10) Compatible With Latest Patch, FOUGASSE NOW WORKS

Quote Originally Posted by nebucodonosor View Post
    doesn't work for me either, I use as mods : AUM: another unit skin pack that I dont remember the name , FBR , cannonmod, no unit limit , uni experience mod ,Grymard grass...that's it ,...was wondering since the option is only for light infantry unit can you mod it in order to allow to all infantry units the option? that will be great thank you
    doesn't work either since patch 4

Panzerschreck : actually the cannonmod that I'm using is your cannon mod..it's great I have so much fun...I know sometimes I am demanding but was wondering can you do something about the projectile animation ..my pc have a low FPS every time that my 16 cannon shout ..to make it more visible like in the Diffrent Mod Artilerry 1.6 ...Thank you..if not it's ok I will use it this way

Default Re: Djsnipys own Very First Mod, Deployable Defenses V1.0 (Update 1/5/10)FBR fixed

Quote Originally Posted by {II}Sovereign View Post
    Could you fix the fougasse with this mod perhaps?
    FIXED

NOT working for me.What i should write in user_script or Mod manager?
    It's all just a game!

It works but is not compatible with some mods.
    In user.script file you would write:
    mod "Defenses_ModV2.pack"

Regards

already write in user script,but continue not working.
    PS:I HAVE NO MOD!Only the dlc
    It's all just a game!

Hello. Do not know what could be the problem.
    These screenshots take them of my game works only with the Deployable Defenses V2.0 (no other mod) and unpatched, it will still work perfectly with the patches 2 and 3.

You could try activating it with the Mod Manager, it should work. Please note that you can deploy defenses in the pre-deployment phase of the battle. Also note that with this mod not only the engineers can deploy defenses but also the battery of cannons and several ground units.

Regards

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    well,if any of u can help me,i will send a image of my data folder without the defences mod
    Ps:User_script is empy,nothing writen on it
    It's all just a game!

The fougasse require a long seige, 4 turns of defending, I beleive.

Now it works!I forgot to put in Mod manager!
    It's all just a game!

ok so now, everything works for you guys?

bump

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast