Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Deployable Defenses V2.0 Compatible With Latest Patch, FOUGASSE NOW WORKS

Default Re: Djsnipys own Very First Mod, Deployable Defenses V1.0 (Update 1/5/10)FBR fixed

Quote Originally Posted by {II}Sovereign View Post
    Could you fix the fougasse with this mod perhaps?
    well, that is the problem with it lol and im only a begginer and i hope one of the better modders can figure out why its not working

Default Re: Djsnipys own Very First Mod, Deployable Defenses V1.0 (Update 1/5/10)FBR fixed

Custom battle, nothing happened, didn't give you the option to deploy defenses

Quote Originally Posted by Sanny View Post
    hmmmmmmmmm honestly from what ive heard from other people it works fine may i ask what mods are you using? if any?

GasMask's Avatar Praeses

Thanks mate.

How do you even make it work??? Because when i use it with mod manager, its incompatible with brigadier's music mod :| So should i just not use it with mod manager and add it to the user.script?

Btw, for me Fougasse doesnt work on Vanilla either, so it might just be it needs patched when they release it

hmmm, i dont get the option to use them in custom battles, im using AUM and a mod that unlocks all factions, cant remember which one tho, ill find out

to all of you:
    you have the option only before beginning the battle and only with some light troops.

Quote Originally Posted by panzerschreck View Post
    to all of you:
    you have the option only before beginning the battle and only with some light troops.
    The mod sounds really interesting and the picture makes hungry of more, its a important information for the guys, that we need light troops..
    At the moment i played without light troops, now - with this mod - makes sense to recruit light troops, specially if you explain great wars with you are in defense..
    TE, you must write this in your first post..

Germane

Default Re: Djsnipys own Very First Mod, Deployable Defenses V1.0 (Update 2/5/10) Some Questions Answered

I use this mod with both brigadiers music and AUM seems to work fine just remember they give u the option in deployment sorry for the trouble though guys

Quote Originally Posted by Sanny View Post
    perhaps you could use the ''Tutorial !''
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=353689
    +rep this man

Quote Originally Posted by hardcore knight View Post
    perhaps you could use the ''Tutorial !''
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=353689
    +rep this man
    Whats the point? If i make my own mod it will still conflict.

Default Re: Djsnipys own Very First Mod, Deployable Defenses V1.0 (Update 2/5/10) Some Questions Answered

Would this mod be compatible with Napoleon Order of War? I would like to try it, but I wouldn't like messing up my current campaigne!

Napoléon1er

Mount&Blade gamer? Liked Age of Blackpowder? Well, a new version has been released! Download it here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.p...,119530.0.html

Quote Originally Posted by Napoléon1er View Post
    Would this mod be compatible with Napoleon Order of War? I would like to try it, but I wouldn't like messing up my current campaigne!

Napoléon1er
    i will check

Quote Originally Posted by djsnipy View Post
    i will check
    Oh, thank you very much! That's kind of you.

Napoléon1er

Mount&Blade gamer? Liked Age of Blackpowder? Well, a new version has been released! Download it here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.p...,119530.0.html

Oh, thank you very much! That's kind of you.

Napoléon1er

yup it is

Quote Originally Posted by djsnipy View Post
    yup it is
    That's good news! Do I simply have to paste the pack file into my data folder in order to work?

Napoléon1er

That's good news! Do I simply have to paste the pack file into my data folder in order to work?

Napoléon1er
    yes and then activate it with either mod manager or in the script

GasMask's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by panzerschreck View Post
    to all of you:
    Ohhh........

Senator

There is anyway to make defences longer? I mean I dont play in ultra unit scale where infantry is 160, I changed unit scale from script file to 600 infantry and these defences are too short...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast