Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 32843444546474849505152535455565758 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1145

Thread: 1. Bundesliga and 2. Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Default Re: 1. Bundesliga and 2. Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Bayern Munich's president apparently reported himself to authorities for tax evasion.
    http://www.focus.de/sport/fussball/b...id_966207.html

ja da freut sich der schwarz-gelbe Neider.

You learn something new everyday...
    Okay: Making fun of the musical preferences of a player from un-liked club (*teeheehee* Reus listens to Justin Bieber from time to time *teeheehee*).
    Not okay: Reporting (without a shred of snarkyness or any other form of provocation I might add) an important scandal concerning one of Germanies most prolific football characters.

And again with the envious bs? Dude, seriously. We just have had two fantastic seasons and are about take part in the half finals of the CL against Real Madrid ready to celebrate the living **** out of it, no matter what happens, while the Bayern ultras have proclaimed to pull choreography for aforementioned half finals, against Barcra of all things, because the Bayern bosses repeatedly screwed them.
    Between this crap and the Uli Hoeneß tax evasion stuff I am so glad that I am not a Bayern fan. SO glad.

Ich reagiere auch mal humorlos, aber so eine hysterische Spaßbremse wie du bin ich gottseidank noch nicht.

=Bright='s Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by grinder View Post
    Bayern ultras

Das war nicht humorlos, das war beleidigte Leberwurst. Und ich verstehe diese Reaktion teils (ist halt bescheiden für euch), aber andererseits habe ich kein Bisschen provoziert, noch sonst was, sonder hab lediglich die Neuigkeit als erster hier geschrieben.
    Und dass in einem Thread über die Bundesliga das aktuelle Thema schlechthin einfach totgeschwiegen werden soll, nur damit deine zarten Gefühle nicht verletzt werden sehe ich auch nicht ein. Hoeneß hat Mist gebaut und gehört dafür bestraft und es wäre auch wert darüber zu diskutieren.
    Es wird in nächster Zeit über kaum etwas anderes geredet werden (jetzt nicht hier, allgemein), also gewöhn dich einfach dran, Tränchen abwischen und weiter machen.
    Last edited by grinder; April 20, 2013 at 06:11 PM.

Du immer mit deinem ausufernden Geschwätz.

Hoeneß should give up his club-presidency, no doubt. His egoistic behaviour in this matter is dismaying and his merits cannot compensate that. Especially, since it doesn't match his rants about the financial conducts of other clubs. Either Rummenigge or Breitner should now become the new Bayern-president.
    Last edited by Pinarius; April 21, 2013 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinarius View Post
    Du immer mit deinem ausufernden Geschwätz.
    Das mach ich doch nur, damit du verstehst was du teils für einen haltlosen Unsinn laberst. Scheint ja auch schon ein wenig zu fruchten. Die an den Haaren herbeigezogenen Anschuldigungen werden seltener.

Hoeneß should give up his club-presidency, no doubt. His egoistic behaviour in this matter is dismaying and his merits cannot compensate that. Especially, since it doesn't match his rants about the financial conducts of other clubs. Either Rummenigge or Breitner should now become the new Bayern-president.
    I agree completely.
    Last edited by grinder; April 21, 2013 at 10:18 AM.

u-oh ... I was really surprised by this news ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2013-04-23 um 09.06.43.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	275866

That's the buisiness. I guess it is understandable if Pep Guardiola specifically has you on his wish-list. What really annoys me though, is the timing. One day before our match against Real, where likely Götze will play a key role (and with that news he will get whistled and bood at, uncalled for as it is, plus the general fuzz, which might well affect his performance). Sadly a typical procedure for Bayern/Bild to leak info regarding Dortmund players always days before our important matches.

Der Stachel muss ja immer noch tief sitzen...

Bei euch muss das mittlerweile eine Lanze sein.

Last edited by Pinarius; April 23, 2013 at 09:55 AM.

Ich kann ja nur für mich sprechen, aber mir ist die Hackordnung durchaus bewusst, und wie gesagt: Ich kann verstehen wenn Götze beim Projekt Guardiola mitmachen will.
    Ich kann damit leben. Mir geht halt nur Doppelmoral und Scheinheiligkeit auf den Sack.
    Wär halt lächerlich dann nächstes Jahr wieder "empört" zu sein, wenn es international hapert bei Dortmund. Ohne Götze (vermutlich) Lewa muss man sich (wieder) ne komplett neue Offensive aufbauen und das wird dauern.

Und nebenbei, gerade Müller könnte weniger erfreut über den Götze-Transfer sein. An Draxler seid ihr ja anscheinend auch noch dran, da kann man sich schon mal fragen warum Guardiola scheinbar so viele neue Mittelfeldspieler ins Boot holt.
    Last edited by grinder; April 23, 2013 at 10:21 AM.

=Bright='s Avatar Ordinarius

Ribery + Götze = Ritze.

Robben + Götze = Rotze. Auch nicht übel.

Sadly a typical procedure for Bayern/Bild to leak info regarding Dortmund players always days before our important matches.
    Well, Jürgen Klopp doesn't agree with that. He thinks the information was leaked by someone else.

Und nebenbei, gerade Müller könnte weniger erfreut über den Götze-Transfer sein.
    How so?

The way he worded it ("not many conclusive possibilities") there are only two possible suspects (that I can think of). Either it was Mourinho/Real, or it was Hoeneß/someone close to him. I don't see what else he could have meant.
    Real would probably gain the most and most directly, but how should they possibly know?
    Hoeneß (or a lackey), on the other hand, surely would know and could very well use a little bit of breathing space with his tax affair. And if he did it unofficially as a private person, Bayern Munich would not technically be involved (hence the remark by Klopp "I even believe that").

Even if it turns out to be not the case, you can not deny it is a bit fishy that such news/rumors tend to get leaked prior to important Dortmund matches, and always by the Bild, which is known to be quite close to the Bayern Munich.

Regarding Müller, I think I already explained myself. Bayern already has a solid block of offensive midfielders. there are only three spaces, and Bayern have just added an absolute top player (who was a request by the new coach) and is (rumored) to sign another top talent (in Draxler). And Müller is (though very efficient, fast and with good instincts) not as super technically gifted (not that he is bad technique-wise, far from it) as some of the other players.
    For some reason Gomez wasn't too hyped about the Lewandowski rumor either.