Thread: Other work by Alpaca, and the APE/TI Team

grandpa's Avatar Elite Bytebumbler

Default Other work by Alpaca, and the APE/TI Team

I was wondering if the fantastic crew that put together this incredible Mod, would be willing to share their history of other Mods you have all worked on. I would be very interested in trying them. I have had so many great hours of fun playing APE/TI that I can only imagine the emmense work you have all done when supplied with the proper tools, (other than all the tools you've made yourself)

There comes a point when I just want to try something different to keep the APE/TI experience fresh. I cannot express properly in words the appreciation I have for the fine work and the incredible support that you folks have given to not only me, but so many that I see almost daily, with such grace and enthusiasm. You are all world class in my opinion. Cheers.

"Work smart or be tuff", American Inventor Herbert Willaims. An amazing man. Inventor of the Openhydro Tidal energy machine, located in Orkney Islands. www.openhydro.com

It doesn't cost a dime to be nice yet has the highest return
    on investment. grandpa

grandpa's Avatar Elite Bytebumbler

Default Re: Other work by Alpaca, and the APE/TI Team

another thing of interest, would you be willing to tell us how long you have been modding?

"Work smart or be tuff", American Inventor Herbert Willaims. An amazing man. Inventor of the Openhydro Tidal energy machine, located in Orkney Islands. www.openhydro.com

It doesn't cost a dime to be nice yet has the highest return
    on investment. grandpa

alpaca's Avatar Harbinger of saliva

Default Re: Other work by Alpaca, and the APE/TI Team

The only M2TW mod I spent some real work on was Italia Invicta but that was never released. For RTW there's Chivalry but I left that a long time ago and it never contained too much original work from me at any rate. So, for now, I guess you're stuck with APE:TI if you don't want to try any of the other excellent mods out there

I've been modding on and off for five years or so now.

No thing is everything. Every thing is nothing.