Thread: QUICK BATTLE PROBLE: ANY IDEA?

+Mr.Crow+'s Avatar VIVERE MILITARE EST

Icon4 QUICK BATTLE PROBLE: ANY IDEA?

Is there anyone that know how to fix the bug that doesn't allow to play quick battle or can do a speculation about the cause of this problem?
    BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 Co-Director
    PERSONAL PROJECTS: CSUR || WARWAGON

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprian2 View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, you've done something that CA should have thought of a long time ago. You should be on their pay-roll!

Default Re: QUICK BATTLE PROBLE: ANY IDEA?

but it is possible that anyone have just a speculation about the cause of this bug?

As far as I'm concerned, you've done something that CA should have thought of a long time ago. You should be on their pay-roll!

That's a little vague. Is there a CTD or something? Or are you just being sent back to the main menu?

What's your Operating System? Vista? XP? etc?

~Broken Crescent 3.0 - Lead 2D Artist~

Quote Originally Posted by Quirl View Post
    That's a little vague. Is there a CTD or something? Or are you just being sent back to the main menu?

What's your Operating System? Vista? XP? etc?
    it is not a problem caused by my pc...Wudang Clown has told me that it is a problem of the mod...The mod doesn't allow to play quick battle...If i try to do that the game freeze...

OMG....86 VISITORS AND NO ONE HAVE ANY IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!.............................................................

PLEASE THERE IS SOMEONE?????????????????????????????????

Ive never tried a quick battle yet in BC..lol
    "A very meaningful quote of a outstandingly wise saying from a historicly boundless important person"

Famously, a curse has been attached to opening Timur's tomb. In the year of Timur's death, a sign was carved in Timur's tomb warning that whoever would dare disturb the tomb would bring demons of war onto his land. Gerasimov's expedition opened the tomb on June 19, 1941. Operation Barbarossa, the invasion of the Soviet Union by Nazi Germany, began three days later on June 22, 1941. Shortly after Timur's skeleton and that of Ulugh Beg, his grandson, were reinterred with full Islamic burial rites in 1942, the Germans surrendered at Stalingrad.

TuCoT's Avatar Biarchus

Me too. Even I don't know there is a bug about quick battle until now.
    Last edited by TuCoT; May 05, 2010 at 04:15 AM.

finally there is someone that have reply to my question....anyone know how to fix this bug?...quick battles are awesome

Its true! As soon as you click on 'quick battle' the game freezes.
    The MTW executable is not responding but the mod keeps running and there is no visible error report window.

In wich and where in the log files can I see what happend and cauzed the game to freeze?
    "A very meaningful quote of a outstandingly wise saying from a historicly boundless important person"

Famously, a curse has been attached to opening Timur's tomb. In the year of Timur's death, a sign was carved in Timur's tomb warning that whoever would dare disturb the tomb would bring demons of war onto his land. Gerasimov's expedition opened the tomb on June 19, 1941. Operation Barbarossa, the invasion of the Soviet Union by Nazi Germany, began three days later on June 22, 1941. Shortly after Timur's skeleton and that of Ulugh Beg, his grandson, were reinterred with full Islamic burial rites in 1942, the Germans surrendered at Stalingrad.

Quote Originally Posted by Intellected View Post
    Its true! As soon as you click on 'quick battle' the game freezes.
    The MTW executable is not responding but the mod keeps running and there is no visible error report window.

In wich and where in the log files can I see what happend and cauzed the game to freeze?
    Maybe in the last line but i think that this problem can be fixed only by who have created the mod...

Ctrl+F and search for error.

[ Cry Havoc:: ] - [ link ] - [ An Expanded World Submod for Call of Warhammer ]
    My turban brings all the muslims to the yard and they're like العنصرية ش

Yea, but where can I find the right log file?

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

It's in the M2TW/logs directory.

Under the patronage of m_1512

Again shuqran.