I have several questions about the game, instead of creating a thread topic for each one, I just lumped them all here.......
1. There is a battle formations button on the Battle Map, but its always grayed out, and I have never seen it active...Are their battle formations in the game?
2. On the Campaing map when moving a unit, I right click where I want to go, and it usually takes me their in the most direct way..Sometimes it doesn't, and takes some long irritating way..Is there a way to see the path its going to take before clicking, so I do not get screwed?
3. Is there a way to turn trees off, so I can see the battle on those maps where there are a lot of trees?
4. Does tiring a unit out effect its battle performance?
5. I couldn't withdraw my units to behind the red line in one of my battles..So my units were killed, including a general...What happened?
6. Some people mention that you should reform your scattered units, is there a short cut key for that?
7*. When being seiged the AI initialy puts my units on walls, and each unit forms 2 very long lines. When I deploy my units from the walls to other areas like in front of the gate they maintain their formation. Can I get them into a more reasonable formation in deployment mode?
* new question, I forgot this one...And thanks everyone for your answers...