Thread: TSVEditor (AD) v2.0

Default TSVEditor (AD) v2.0

Update of TSVEditor(AD) v2.0

Work does not calm down not on a moment, created 3 a week ago Tsveditor became the quite good editor of tsv files, but the necessity of perfection called to creation of renewed Tsveditor v2.0.
    Tsveditor v 2.0 – was created Domestic ProgroPromom(OPP), as an editor of tsv files, besides not only exported from PFM but also created personally an user. Works with files from ETW and NTW. All tsv file appears as two the measured matrix with part fields and columns.
    All interface of the program is translated into 14 languages: Russian, Byelorussian, Polish, Swedish, Danish, German, Greek, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Belgian, English. The functions of determination of co-ordinates and oboscheniya information are added, lateral panels are similarly added .
    The buttons of the rapid moving on a table will be able to rev up and general efficiency work on the whole.
    And creation of copy of your file which you open will help you to avoid serious problems . The high-quality census of basic kernel is conducted, that increased a fast-acting. The created multiplatform allows to work on all family of Windows (from 95 – 7), work is similarly supported on MACOS, Linux, Unix.
    It is important! If you at the attempt of opening of file have an error that is credible the module of BDE absents for you, for the removal of defect get Delphi 6 from here.
    In order that backup file with expansion *.old it is possible it was to open and look over will simply delete old.

Delphi 6 - http://snowy.ifolder.ru/3257747 (83 мб)
    TSVEditor v2.0 - http://test.imtw.ru/moding/ntw/TSVEditor.rar (2.2 мб)
    Last edited by OrelImperia; May 15, 2010 at 10:23 AM.

MCM's Avatar Saint of lost causes

Default Re: TSVEditor (AD) v1.0

very nice work!

Well done!

It began only. And it is yet talked that the Russian idiots. On May, 9 in the day of Great victory will lay out an update.(v2.0)
    I wait suggestions on perfection of the program

Sorry, but it doesn't seem to work for me, except changing menu language. It does not load files and the several pop up messages are in Russian. There are also mistakes in some greek words. I would like to see this program working and check it's benefits vs spread sheet.

husserlTW, you can open tsv file?
    I will be slowly all to correct and finish off.

No, I can't open.

Understood. I will correct now. Simply did the program on Windows 7

Quote Originally Posted by OrelImperia View Post
    Understood. I will correct now. Simply did the program on Windows 7
    I run it on win 7 x 64 bit.

For work of the program needed Borland Database Engine Thank you to great Microsoft

Default Update of TSVEditor v1.1

TSVEditor(AD) version 1.1 – the program is created for editing of the exported tsv files.
    Represents information as a 2-x matrix with part lines and columns.
    For comfort of reading a colour delimiter and buttons is entered: moving, creations and deletes of lines.
    The program supports a few languages: Russian, English, French, Italian, spanish, greek, German.
    Contains the additional reflection of cells, wonderful analogue to the notebook and similar editors.
    Changes are in this version:
    * The basic module is optimized
    * The program now opens files on all the personal COMPUTER
    * An interface is touched up Consonant with: Windows 98, XP, Vista, 7.

Note: To abandon the program through the button - Output. If for you a file is not opened in the program, means the module of BDE absents for you, it is for this purpose needed to get Delphi 6 and set it. Instruction on its setting in an archive. After setting of DELPHI, starting it is not necessary, open Tsveditor. Method not very much, but tests rotined his capacity, an alternative will be found in the future. If there will be problems, suggestions or simply not what to do, write me in privat or in themes.

Delphi 6 - http://snowy.ifolder.ru/3257747
    TSVEditor v1.1 - http://test.imtw.ru/moding/ntw/TSVEditor.rar
    Last edited by OrelImperia; April 28, 2010 at 11:09 AM.

Default Re: TSVEditor (AD) v1.1

An update version of the program is already on approach, however much I would like to know what suggestions or remarks am at this version of the program. I wait your ideas.

Good idea of having this kind of tool +Rep

But people should know they can also use MS Excel (if they have MS Office) for editing .tsv files and the corresponding program from SUN's openoffice will likely also work.

I'm just used to not develop new tools at work that does the same job as the current

Keep up the good work.

cheers

iutland

Good your comments, you are absolutely right, soon there will be an update. But exel and openfice == 2,3 GB, but my program with delphi = 0,1 GB.
    We will work and make progress, it is necessary to advertise tsveditor.

Слава Советскому народу!!! Великая победа!

http://jm.imtw.ru/ - russian sait.

Program update!!!

Default Re: TSVEditor (AD) v2.0

What's the password?????????????????