Thread: Mod Makers Q&A Thread

Default Mod Makers Q&A Thread

So basically, I'm trying to replicate the thread over at TaleWorlds.

For all you TWC'ers, I know a good deal about modding, (I don't know how, ask anyone, and they will tell you they don't either. ) so I figured, any questions, I might be able to help with, or someone else for that matter. So ask away, and if I can't help, maybe someone else can.

I'll update this post with links when I get a chance.

Mount&Blade to come later. Also, I will continue updating the Warband one as well.
    Last edited by Adorno1; April 28, 2010 at 01:57 PM.
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud

Default Re: Mod Makers Q&A Thread

I think Adorno1 already has as a sticky of the sort

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=244360

Aye, but it's slightly outdated, and I was hoping for this to be a more interactive sort of thread. If you want to close it, I'll just move over to that one.

His says "Introduction to modding" and this one is supposed to be more of an "I'm stuck, what does this error mean?" or "How would I assemble a trigger that plays this animation on this agent" type thread.
    Last edited by Bolkonsky; April 26, 2010 at 10:05 PM.
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud

Well this is Turkeys and Adorno's area so as long as it's not spam I don't care.

I was planning on updating the stickied modding thread for Warband (or maybe make a new one for Warband?) when things settle down:
    Do we have the final module system (1.105) or will we see an update? Will there be more patches? Is Morgh's text editor stable? When will the bugs in TweakMB be solved? etc...

But this is just as good, and COGlory actually knows about the module system - as opposed to certain others
    "How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder

Aye, I know what you mean. Well, no point in having a redundant thread, might as well close this one. ...now if only I could figure out how...

No, let's keep it open so we can gather various links and people can ask questions and such.
    This is the mod(ding) section after all.
    "How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder

And a new module system is here 1.113 (updated first post)
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.p...,111226.0.html

Alright, cool.