Thread: Marines

♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔'s Avatar Wyrd biõ ful ãræd

Default Marines

Has anybody managed to replace the marines yet with a better model?
    I know there are some good marines units knocking about but have they been put onto ships yet??

Default Re: Marines

Nah i've been trying for weeks to get the Royal Marines mobilised, but it won't recognise NTW skins. erasmus777 has suggested i try importing the models from ETW, of which there were a few great ones, and Swisshalberdier did a collection in AUM for Empire. For Britain i'd use those from the hornblower mod.
    SPQR.

After seeing this thread I'd have thought it would have been done by now

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...hlight=marines

I am very surpirsed too, seing the last post was over a month ago! seeing as we know the restrictions we can't get the accuracy of a model which we want just yet, so i'd warrant CA or one of us will find a way around this before too long.

Quote Originally Posted by SPQR-Boy View Post
    erasmus777 has suggested i try importing the models from ETW, of which there were a few great ones, and Swisshalberdier did a collection in AUM for Empire. For Britain i'd use those from the hornblower mod.
    SPQR.
    What about my marines? Trying to sort something atm As I can't mod I got to see if Ahiga has time to help me out ...

Did you make them for ETW?!?! How did i not find them!?!? They're great mate! Really where were/are they (since i must admit i've abandoned empire since NTW came out and am playing M2TW in the mean time)?
    Very nice, so there's that thread about importing empire models to NTW, then you can use them for the marines model.
    I can script but can't model so let me know if you need anything!

have some bloody rep just cus i love Marines

SPQR

.....can you put some red at the bottom of their little feathery-plumey thingos?

Did you make them for ETW?!?! How did i not find them!?!? They're great mate! Really where were/are they (since i must admit i've abandoned empire since NTW came out and am playing M2TW in the mean time)?
    Very nice, so there's that thread about importing empire models to NTW, then you can use them for the marines model.
    I can script but can't model so let me know if you need anything!

have some bloody rep just cus i love Marines

SPQR
    I've been working on a crew to replace the one's in NTW so thought I'd knock up a marine unit while I'm at it.
    Just waiting to see if Ahiga is gonna make a mod for me to put them in.

On the ETW skin the "feathery-plumey thingos" is repeated about 5 times to make it, so when I added red it was just messy so went with white.
    Last edited by ♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔; April 29, 2010 at 05:12 AM.

fair duce. I'm looking forward to this project, and i'm sure it will be much popularness, even if it were just the Royal Marines

fair duce. I'm looking forward to this project, and i'm sure it will be much popularness, even if it were just the Royal Marines

Your waits over mate ... It's out !

England Expects - British Naval Crew Mod

...+rep

........ That is all
    ♠ We Few, We happy few, We Band of Brothers
    For He who sheds His blood with me shall be my Brother ♠

CPU
    : i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz, Water Cooler: Corsair H100i (2x Noctua NF-F12 pull), MoBo: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4,
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1866MHz CL9Red, GPU: ASUS DCIIOC GTX 770, PSU: Corsair AX750,
    Case: Corsair 500r White, SSD: Samsung 840 128gb, Optical: LG BH16NS40 OEM Blu-ray Writer,
    Monitors: Alienware AW2310 23.6" & Samsung UA40ES6200, Audio: Creative T20 Series II &
    Sony HTCT260H, Keyboard: Logitech G510 & K400r, Mouse: Logitech Anywhere Mouse

HUZZAH!
    nice work
    A Mod for Med2 Kingdoms:

THERA:REDUX

Click here:
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/thera-redux

Emperor BLUBBS VII's Avatar Decanus

I have nothing to say about the topic but i noticed your name is from that british comedy tv show, mitchell and webb or something? lol Sir Digby Chicken Caesar was funny
    Advance to Contact. Duffer Mod.