Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VOTM 1- IN THE BEGINNING THERE WERE COSMIC CELLS AND OTHER INANIMATE OBJECTS FLOATING IN THE VOID

Nanny de Bodemloze's Avatar Treason is just dates
    Artifex

Default Re: VOTM 1- IN THE BEGINNING THERE WERE COSMIC CELLS AND OTHER INANIMATE OBJECTS FLOATING IN THE VOID

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee View Post
    I advise to open a discussion thread before this thread gets spammed
    Explain?

Default Re: VOTM 1- IN THE BEGINNING THERE WERE COSMIC CELLS AND OTHER INANIMATE OBJECTS FLOATING IN THE VOID

Ok here it goes I dont think i can win but ill enter anyways Please watch in 1080p HD

MasterBigAb's Avatar Valar Morghulis
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by laxaddict992 View Post
    Ok here it goes I dont think i can win but ill enter anyways Please watch in 1080p HD
    Are you kidding ?!?
    It's really great, epic music
    I'd like to also have some original sound at some scenes, what could even be better

+ Rep

Ah well threw this together for fun. Probably won't win, but Idc lol.

Nanny de Bodemloze's Avatar Treason is just dates
    Artifex

welcome laxaddict and vespasian! great vids, I'm really glad to see you here with these great vids! I really can't believe the turnout...so many artists, so much free entertainment

An old and stupid vid, but what the heck! And ignore the lame texts, if you will.

MasterBigAb's Avatar Valar Morghulis
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by archer9 View Post
    An old and stupid vid, but what the heck! And ignore the lame texts, if you will.

Btw.: Does the voting start tomorrow ?

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

yes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123