Thread: Devastation

Default Devastation

why can only the kypchaks devastate the region? I spent various turns with my roman army on enemy territory but nothing happens the same is with most other factions i have tested this with except the kypchaks who only need one turn to devastate. Is there a way to make all factions have this ability?
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

Default Re: Devastation

I'm not 100% sure but I do believe that to devastate a region, you will either need a large stack and have it stand still or a medium stack but in that case the stack has to be stationary for a few turns. It's a feature from vanilla TW:M2 if I'm not mistaken.