Thread: Getting my arse kicked - Well done

Costin_Razvan's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Getting my arse kicked - Well done

Seriously. The first thing I did when I got the new XAI was to load it up in Teutonic Mod and start a new game on very hard campaign difficulty.

Suffice to say that I got my ass handed to me in 10 turns by the Lithuanians.

Kudos for this XAI devs, you have made Medieval Total War 2 worth playing again
    Last edited by xeryx; April 24, 2010 at 03:44 PM.
    "It's bizarre though. Donald Trump, an ageing, orange skinned reality TV star with a history of selling steaks and conning people, a trophy wife and one of the most fragile egos I've seen pretty much just destroyed the head of the interventionist faction in the US State apparatus, Victoria Nuland, after literally becoming President of the United states. We must live in one of the more interesting timelines."

"The Powell Doctrine is the bible of every foreign policy thinker."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powell_Doctrine

Achilla's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Getting my ass kicked - Well done

That's fantastic to hear!
    Man is but a shadow of his former self, encased in feverish delusions of grandeur.
    Ignorance is your shield, knowledge is your weapon.
    Heart without reason is stupid, reason without heart is blind.

xeryx's Avatar Follow the White Rabbit

Default Re: Getting my arse kicked - Well done

Edited the title to kid friendly.

Yes that is very good to hear, I had the same thing happen, but don't give up!!
    Proudly patronized by B. Ward Click Sig Logo for Downloads, Click forums here and here
    "Do not try and bend the spoon, that is impossible, instead only try and realize the truth.
    There is no spoon, and you will see, it is not the spoon that bends, only yourself."-The Matrix

Costin_Razvan's Avatar Campidoctor

After that little experiment I loaded the AI in Third Age Total War, and set it on medium campaign difficulty ( since the AI in that mod gets loads of free gold and units ). Suffice to say it has vastly improved my game experience.

The lithuanians shall pay in blood though.
    "It's bizarre though. Donald Trump, an ageing, orange skinned reality TV star with a history of selling steaks and conning people, a trophy wife and one of the most fragile egos I've seen pretty much just destroyed the head of the interventionist faction in the US State apparatus, Victoria Nuland, after literally becoming President of the United states. We must live in one of the more interesting timelines."

"The Powell Doctrine is the bible of every foreign policy thinker."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powell_Doctrine

Quote Originally Posted by xeryx View Post
    Edited the title to kid friendly.
    haha