Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Help Wanted | Imperium Graecorum <<

Chicken's Avatar Senator

Default Re: (Help Wanted] Imperium Graecorum <<

I'm an incompetent modder, and have no experience in modding whatsoever.

BUT I can write good English, so if you need me for research/writing stuff I can help out a little. Also fairly competent on psd, and a good sketcher/drawer.

I'm Also willing to learn coding with the module system in WB......

I've already mailed Bolkonsky on Taleworlds, but just wanting to submit my help here on TWC
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakomar View Post
    Your dancing chicken is hypnotising me.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss424 View Post
    Well I could be a researcher for you, a tester. I could learn the code if you'd like and become a coder. I just recently took a class based off of Greco-Roman society and history and have read the biographies of Plutarch, Suetonius and many other historians because of that.

Sounds good please contact me via pm regarding your availability and topics of interest (what you would like to work on).

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken View Post
    I'm an incompetent modder, and have no experience in modding whatsoever.

BUT I can write good English, so if you need me for research/writing stuff I can help out a little. Also fairly competent on psd, and a good sketcher/drawer.

I'm Also willing to learn coding with the module system in WB......

I've already mailed Bolkonsky on Taleworlds, but just wanting to submit my help here on TWC

Sounds promising how devoted would you like to be? Please pm me your availability and desires for the project.

I could help with Avar clothing/armor,lord, other NPC, or soldier type-names and the language in whole. They were late huns after all, and I have lots of books about the steppe languages. ( hunnic, hungarian, etc) I guess I could also provide some valuable information about the culture in overall.

That's wonderful we can always use more research, feel free to create new topics.

just wanted to give a shout out for our current need.

we need scene designers specifically, so if you have any experience in arranging sets please apply here.

Miles

Do you still need help? And what kind of help do you need?

any of the positions in the OP are available.

Default Re: Help Wanted | Imperium Graecorum <<

Special needs as of current,

Rigging
    2D Illustration
    Creative Writing

We have an immediate need for an experienced writer

Duties include mod description, story line, item, place and character descriptions.

We are currently seeking an experienced individual capable of leading our 3D graphics design team.

Preferred Qualifications:

High knowledge with 3d Graphics Software (i.e. Blender, 3ds Max, Wings 3d)
    Proficient in English
    Attention to detail
    Provide direction to concept and design staff
    Be available to the team on a weekly basis
    Be able to work independently
    Be available for team meetings as called for by the co-leaders
    Be able to put in at least 1-3 hours of work per week

In addition to a team lead we continue to seek entry level 3D graphics designers having the following:

Preferred Qualifications:

Working knowledge with 3d Graphics Software (i.e. Blender, 3ds Max, Wings 3d)
    Proficient in English
    Attention to detail
    A willingness to learn and be directed
    Be available to the team on a weekly basis
    Be able to put in at least 1-3 hours of work per week.
    Last edited by Armatus; May 06, 2012 at 01:09 AM.

Hello

I'm a spanish teen. I have experience modding warband (Twilight of the Sun King team member!!) ; Gothic Knight agreed to join in the team

Greetings!

Hello, which position are you applying for?

Hello

I would really like to be a tester if you still need some. I have terrain modding experience (with Flight Sims), but not much 3D experience. I could also help with creative writing and historical stuff. I just discovered this and love the mod. Please consider me a volunteer if you still need any.

Edward

Hi and thanks, that is a possibility, though we won't need another tester until we release the next update, but I will let you know more shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Armatus View Post
    Hello, which position are you applying for?
    I don't know, I can make the banners, the art of the mod (menus, inventory, etc.. ) ; change letter font, and historical advisor

Are you willing to learn to model or texture?
    Under the Patronage of the Honorable Bolkonskij

Indulge yourself into discovering the race of the Turks that stormed the Oriental world and regained their honor from the despair of decay.
    The Expiation of Degeneracy-A Great Seljuks AAR at http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=276748
    "By purple death I'm seized and fate supreme."- Julian the Apostate

Allow me to make a quick suggestion to those of you who are truly interested in being a part of the team, but have little to no experience.

We have a public forum here that's wide open for you to work in, from there we are able to not only see you have genuine interest in our project, but it also doesn't come with any expectations or responsibilities if you end up changing your mind or unable to keep up with the work.

Think of it as a trial period, if we like what you are doing and you've proven your capabilities here, then bringing you on to the team is no problem.

This saves everyone the headache of team re-organization and expectations not met.

So I do welcome the community to contribute, and if you are applying for a position please PM me with samples of your works, whether they be images or links to projects you've previously worked on.

Thanks all!
    Last edited by Armatus; May 26, 2012 at 02:47 PM.

Sorry, I can not work in this mod.

I have come unforeseen personal

Greetings, everyone as is typically expected when updating this thread IG is in need of help.

The 'what' 'where' and 'why' however has changed as we are now discussing a new project separate yet related to the era of IG. More detail on just what this new project is, will come in a few weeks, until then we are seeking the following help specifically for this new endeavor:

Historical Researchers (Late Antiquity, Late Roman, Eastern Roman, Greco-Roman "Byzantine")
    Illustrators (2D digital or Fine Art)
    Movie Producers (Total War engine, Mount&Blade engine)
    Voice Actors
    Linguists (Early Medieval Languages)
    Reenactors (Late Roman to "Byzantine" era)

As an update to the community and to those of you new to our mod, yes we are still recruiting for all positions as well those specifically posted previously. But please be advised the mod is essentially on hold due to external priorities of our current team. If you would like to join IG as a Co-Leader we are more than welcoming to those with references and the experience to assume such a role.

Stay cool!

Hello TWC community,

IG Team is interested in recruiting a local moderator for this forum.

Duties will include general tidyness of the board, as well as the following,

1. Reporting/Deleting spam
    2. Updating mod status (To include new versions or previews)
    3. Fielding general questions
    4. Consulting/Interfacing with the team (includes registration on our home forum)

Individuals will also be encourage to create new topics for discussion and research.

This position is open to All TWC members.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast