Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Help Wanted | Imperium Graecorum <<

Default Re: [Help Wanted] Imperium Graecorum <<

Alright great, we'll be in touch soon.

I'd also like to let you know that I can give you access to a 100-man Ventrilo server, if you'd like it. I think it might help with communication & create some good times.

Sounds quite a good offer. When we are ready to test you'll have to talk with our Testing coordinator.

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.
    took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

What else you looking to fill? Not sure how well I fit into any category aside from tester. My expertise lies in Early Roman Republic to Early Empire, followed by...well, the rest of the Empire And my 'creative' writing is never something I have made a public matter, though I could be of slight use there, I suppose. That a bit of a baseless speculation on my part though.

Anyways, I am busy with work lately, as well as arbitrary schedules, but I might be able to help somewhere. I am definitely into Warband now, and working on my own small mod on the side.

Basically every title in the OP that isn't crossed out we need and so it really depends on what you want to do... we are open to suggestions of course too though.

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.
    took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Well the first thing I would personally jump at is researcher, but like I said, my expertise lies with an earlier time period, with Rome. That could lend some help but I'm not sure if it would be a lot. Depends on what you want.

The second I would go for is just writer, just out of pure interest really.

Well if you are interested in learning more about the period as a researcher which you will then your other experience will only benefit your work. I can bring you on right now as a writer if you want and then you could do your own character research.

Honestly when it comes to researchers and writers we would really like them to be able to handle both because writing characters even fictional ones requires some understanding of the times. But researching is also more than just copy and paste or posting links although every little bit helps, if you can write as a researcher all the better.

We could really use help in the area of historical characters as right now we only have fictional ones.

Check your inbox in a few minutes.

Not trying to be impatient, but is COGlory back?
    Last edited by SinisteRing; June 07, 2010 at 08:46 PM.

Yes his account is resumed as he wished, I imagine he'll return shortly.

I'm back, and very excited. Thanks for joining, SinisteRing, and Hader!

SinisteRing,
    I've got a year of Python and some Basic on my resume, but yours is far more impressive! I look forward to working with you! Mount&Blade Warband is almost at the final release, I think maybe one more patch, they said, and hopefully it will be done, and we can really start progress!
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud

Ok then CO approves so I'll get your membership details sent shortly.

Default Re: (Help Wanted] Imperium Graecorum <<

And...erm what about me?

Yes we can certainly use testers, CO has been busy caught up and preparing a release for testing so I apologize we did not get back to you sooner. I'll send you a pm shortly.

I'd like to help as a researcher and tester if you need it, i'm studying history in Uni, so i guess doing something else that is research related wouldn't hurt me all that much. I know how modding M&B works - I learned how to use the module system but never actually released anything.

I'd be happily willing to research anything pertaining to the Imperium (that's where my interest lies, rather than in the 'barbarians' )

I can write quite well - I'm also studying English, and I know some latin and hellenic (I'm also studying Greek & Roman Civilization - yes my degree is that epic)

If push comes to shove, I also have been modelling in blender for about a year now - I Can model buildings fairly well and I've done Gimli's helmet for my oblivion mod team (but I would only be able to work that much for this mod once MERP(my main project) reaches the next stage of its development - which should be towards the end of this year.

As for my history in modding, as I said, i have none in M&B (but know how), I however am a researcher for Patria Libera and MERP for about a year now (Middle Earth Roleplay Project for TES 4 Oblivion - type lord of the rings oblivion into google and we'll be there somewhere near the top)

I have found my assistant! Accepted!

I'll have Armatus send you a PM regarding details of being able to access the Dev forum! Look forward to working with you!
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud

it's an honour, i've actually been following this mod on taleworlds for a while, lets hope you get further than walls of byzantium!

We don't even have those modeled so... that would be a goal to break, but you're background sounds pretty impressive.

The main requirement these days is availability.

We really need research on historical figures the most right now since you have some linguistics.

Hey hey hey, I realise that it's not on the list, but any chance you guys need sceners?

Oh yes we are, I think I mentioned that here or in the mod info thread we are always hiring.

By the way you look familiar.

Alright, awesome. I shall send you a PM on the official TaleWorlds forum verifying my identity and such, so yeah.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast