Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Help Wanted | Imperium Graecorum <<

Default Re: [HELP WANTED] Imperium Graecorum

I have no clue.
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud

If you have the ability you can see applications by looking at the top of your group memberships. It will list IG and show 'view requests', and right now we have 0 requests.

All I see is this.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud

Hmm I'll check into getting you the power.

Mod Info topic is updated with new members, including the 2D artists which I forgot about

Legionary Jezza's Avatar Praefectus

I am happy to help I can do Beta Testing which I also did for Lusted's Terra expagundae so I have experiance for testing mods e.t.c also if there is a troop editor for warband like there was for M&B I can do the stats and item equiping and unit trees aswell.
    P.M me.

-Evil

Quote Originally Posted by eviljezza View Post
    I am happy to help I can do Beta Testing which I also did for Lusted's Terra expagundae so I have experiance for testing mods e.t.c also if there is a troop editor for warband like there was for M&B I can do the stats and item equiping and unit trees aswell.
    P.M me.

-Evil
    Excellent yes you were originally wanting to be involved in the community project, and we all know Lusted!

We are severely hurting for a coder! I'm sure COGlory will be extremely happy to hear this!

Legionary Jezza's Avatar Praefectus

Hehe you remembered like I say I dont mind sorting the troops out and testing aswell.

-Evil

pm coming your way...

Companion Cavalry's Avatar Ducenarius

I'm willing to help out with the testing this mod; I have a long history of having to tinker with data files to deal with CTDs, strat map glitches, and FPS eating features to make my mods run smoothly. In a year from now, when I graduate, I can also offer services as a history major (specifically in Late Antiquity and the early Medieval Ages).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil's Sergeant View Post
    Europeans have for centuries been the world's most accomplished racists
    Quote Originally Posted by Яome kb8 View Post
    Says the American?

Default Re: [Help Wanted] Imperium Graecorum <<

Sounds very good, are you applying for 'Tester' or 'Testing Coordinator'?

Companion Cavalry's Avatar Ducenarius

Excellent communication skills
    -Absolutely, I express ideas with clarity and concision.

Excellent organizational skills
    -I can quantify and present information efficiently in the form of data tables.

A solid knowledge of BBC code
    -As in the code used for TWC posting? Then yes.

Enjoy working as part of a team
    -I work well in social environments and among friends.

Must be registered and frequent both TWC and TaleWorlds forums
    -Haven't registered at TaleWorlds yet, will do soon. What's your username there?

Be willing to put in 3-5 hours per week
    -I can put in about half an hour per weekday, one hour on Saturdays and Sundays.

So I will be compiling feedback and bug reports from other beta testers, correct?
    Last edited by Companion Cavalry; May 11, 2010 at 12:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil's Sergeant View Post
    Europeans have for centuries been the world's most accomplished racists
    Quote Originally Posted by Яome kb8 View Post
    Says the American?

Quote Originally Posted by Companion Cavalry View Post
    Excellent communication skills
    -Absolutely, I express ideas with clarity and concision.

Excellent organizational skills
    -I can quantify and present information efficiently in the form of data tables.

A solid knowledge of BBC code
    -As in the code used for TWC posting? Then yes.

Enjoy working as part of a team
    -I work well in social environments and among friends.

Must be registered and frequent both TWC and TaleWorlds forums
    -Haven't registered at TaleWorlds yet, will do soon. What's your username there?

Be willing to put in 3-5 hours per week
    -I can put in about half an hour per weekday, one hour on Saturdays and Sundays.

So I will be compiling feedback and bug reports from other beta testers, correct?

Very impressive, I will alert COGlory to your application has he is in charge of testing. You should see a pm from one of us shortly.

The OP has been updated, I'm happy to announce our Testing coordinator position has been filled.

IG is officially seeking Coders, Scripters and Testers. Please see the OP for details on each position available.

Thanks for your interest!

I would like to apply for the position of the tester. I always find myself think of ideas of how to improve gameplay, and have no problem being part of a team, or working independently. I will definitely be able to put 3 hours a week into the game. So if you still need anymore testers, I'm your guy.

Sure we can use testers, they report to COGlory give him time to reply.

I'm interested in helping. I've got 4+ years of C++/Java/Visual Basic experience under my belt, alongside working in JASS (creating mods for Warcraft III) as well as heroes for CS 1.6 Superhero Mod way back when. I'm about to (hopefully) get into college for Game Design & Software Engineering. I was also a shoutcaster & competitive coordinator for Heroes of Newerth, so I've got a pretty decent grasp on balance theory/concepts.

I've spent countless hours working on mods for many games and now I'd like to try Mount & Blade. I've taken a look at the module system and I'm very interested. I'm still learning how it all works, but I'm making very good progress. I also work best when I'm aimed towards a goal, which is why I'd like to help out here. It appears you guys have a plan for what needs to be done and that's exactly what I'm looking for. I can't say I'm totally dedicated quite yet, but if you can get me started, I can guarantee you that I will not disappoint you.

I believe that I can help with coding/scripting, assuming there's a better way to communicate between the team than forums. XD

Sounds great, judging by your introduction I'd say you surpass the qualifications for coding/scripting. I can bring you on, but my co-leader COGlory who is in charge of overseeing the coding and scripting departments is on leave until Monday. If you don't mind waiting until then I'll have him get in touch with you.

By the way welcome to TWC, how did you find us?

I have exams from Monday-Thursday, but after that I'm pretty much open to do whatever. So sure, Monday is fine.

Also, I found this place by going to your thread on the Taleworlds forum and being redirected here.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast