Hey, well the title is pretty self explainitory. Is there a way to edit the traits that you can aquire/how you aquire them? If so could someone please explain to me how?

I'm somewhat sick of never being able to get a true 9* general by myself without having one of the big four from the start. The generals mean nothing to me since they are all the same effectively. Maybe they are six stars after 10 auto resolve massacres but that's the best you can get.

It seems like unless you start with a specific trait it's difficult to get farther down the road. For example if your general starts with "Cavalry Commander" he can progress if you use cavalry armies. But if he doesn't it's very hard to get even if you use nothing but cavalry. Is there a way to make the trait easier to get? There must be specific faction traits since the Prussians and Poles get "True Pole" or whatever so does anyone know how to edit the traits?

The only ones I can work out how to get by myself are the brave soldier lines and the auto resolve ones. Which aren't very exciting when Ney/Napoelon get awesome ones from the start. If you beat them you should get awesome traits too!