Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Bug, problems, and glitches in the 2.1 version

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Bug, problems, and glitches in the 2.0 version

me again, I can play only Empires, and only custom battles, if i start campaign, game crashes while loading
    my vanilla and other mods work fine...

can you help me? I really wanna play new 1080 campaign, or any other campaign

delmat's Avatar Tiro

ok I uninstalled the mod and then installed fresh 2.0 version and now it works fine but still can't play empires campaign with any nation (custom battles work fine) I can choose the faction, the screen starts loading to the end but on the end I just get the black screen with the mouse arrow and then CTD..also been playing 970 campaign and strange thing happened to holy roman empire in second turn..they just ceased tp exist?! any idea why? anyway thanks really for this epic and ambitious mod, wish if only it was more stable because all my other mods work just fine

Dex5600's Avatar Libertus

Hi. First of all, i really enjoy your mod. I think you did a fantastic job in creating it.

Second, recently installed 2.0 and started a 970 campaign as Bulgaria. In turn 6, after sieging the Ras castle, the rebels sally forth, and I get a CTD while the battle is loading.

I'm attaching the system log. I've also removed the semi-colons before the logging instructions in the cfg, so it's quite a big file, but i hope it provides all the information you need. Thanks

[EDIT] Did some more testing on this issue. I am able to play other battles with different units, but i get CTD when the unit named "Balkan Spearmen" is involved. Hope this helps
    Last edited by Dex5600; April 28, 2010 at 01:20 AM.

Malin's Avatar Civis

In the 1300 campaign, the Hungarian Crossbowmen units are invisible, except the generals.

textures missing, uanime can you help me with my problem?

delmat's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Hrobatos View Post
    textures missing, uanime can you help me with my problem?
    yes some textures are missing..today I played custom battle with mongols and almost all cavalry units got missing textures (the units look like they are covered in gold or something like that while the horses are normal)

Quote Originally Posted by Baryonyx View Post
    When this night battle finishes loading, it crashes:
    Venice vs. Ottoman Empire
    Venice units:
    Bodyguard(which has no skin but still works), Italian Arbalesters, Dismounted Broken Lances, Venetian Archers, Free Company Men-At-Arms, Venetian Heavy Infantry, and Italian Sword and Buckler Men
    Ottoman Units:
    Pavise Crossbow Militia, Bombard, Delis, Slav Mercenaries, Yamaks, Romanian Woodsmen, Azabs, Magyar Archers, Tejki Kopienosci, Voynuk, and Serdengecti
    System log:
    http://www.filefront.com/16271157/system.log.txt
    Now it crashes in any battle against the Saadi or Ottomans in desert areas (I don't know about other factions)

i have XP, but I can run it on Vista bat too, same result
    Try logging in as the administrator and see if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Sivilombudsmannen View Post
    Ok, I understand, but I must admit it looks abit wrong the way they hold their bow. I would advice to change their weapon to anything which would make it look some what realistic.
    As I said I don't have anything I can change it to that will make it look better. Neither M2TW or Kingdoms has animations for elephant archers.

No, he does not. He have 2 children, which are both not old enuff for campaigning, and an adopted heir with his own very young children. The King also have the "Regnent" -trait.

I think the combination between high-end buildings which produce high amount of retinue and 4(?) turn à year makes the issue with crowning the blood heir very difficult. Because it seems as if the King need a child with his blood inorder to get crowned. I will see how it turns out later tho
    The Regent trait means that the Faction Leader is not a descent of the previous King.

The reason why you can't crown your king is because the wrong region is listed in the 'export_descr_ancillaries.txt'. I've corrected this in the patch at the bottom of this post.

Increase the mountains of Gibraltar straight would be strong benefit to remiain some what of a very strong european diverity of nationalitys.
    That won't work if Spain figures out how to use it's ships or trains soldiers in Italy.

I'm not talking about New Englan, New France, etc. -- I'm talking about a script which plants an army from England, france, etc. in key colonial locations. It works in DLV. It gives an extra push.

I would have to disagree with the non-colonial approche. I thinkit would be good to have another european faction in northern americas, rather then having spain un opposed conquering every patch of land the way up to Alaska. Oh well.
    Most major colonisation wouldn't occur until the end of this mod. The point I was trying to make by comparing my mod to ETW was that 150 years after this mod starts England and France only controlled some part of North America. So there's no reason to give them large parts of the Americas.

The first British colonies in North America was in 1607 and though France had tried to found colonies in the Americas they weren't successful until 1605. So basic colonisation won't occur for more than 200 turns at the earliest. Thus a colonial script will have very little affect on almost all campaigns.

Sometimes filling in every factions slot from left to right. Also just tried the first 2 defult factions. Both equals CTD.
    Have you tried using the default battle locations and factions?

Quote Originally Posted by delmat View Post
    need help..I installed the 2.0 version over the 1.6 following the instructions..anyway when I want to play grand campaign I got the black screen with the arrow still working but I can't do nothing except press escape or some other button which leads me back to desktop..don't know what do to..
    Can you post an error log. How to get an error log is explained in the first post.

Venice units:
    Bodyguard(which has no skin but still works), Italian Arbalesters, Dismounted Broken Lances, Venetian Archers, Free Company Men-At-Arms, Venetian Heavy Infantry, and Italian Sword and Buckler Men
    Ottoman Units:
    Pavise Crossbow Militia, Bombard, Delis, Slav Mercenaries, Yamaks, Romanian Woodsmen, Azabs, Magyar Archers, Tejki Kopienosci, Voynuk, and Serdengecti
    System log:
    I'll have to check these units. The bodyguard is invisible because it doesn't have a texture assigned to it.

Quote Originally Posted by regius View Post
    clean install of medieval 2 + kingdoms 1.5 , downloaded and installed the 2.0, i choose empires campain, then multiplayer, hotseat, and no mather witch 2 factions i pick after loading screen it goes ctd , i posted the log
    For some reason the Priest belonging to the Great Ming uses is causing problems. I've modified some files to prevent this. The information is at the bottom of this post.

ok I uninstalled the mod and then installed fresh 2.0 version and now it works fine but still can't play empires campaign with any nation (custom battles work fine) I can choose the faction, the screen starts loading to the end but on the end I just get the black screen with the mouse arrow and then CTD..also been playing 970 campaign and strange thing happened to holy roman empire in second turn..they just ceased tp exist?! any idea why? anyway thanks really for this epic and ambitious mod, wish if only it was more stable because all my other mods work just fine
    Your problem with Empires may be for the same reason as regius. Try downloading conquest.rar attached to this post. How to install it is explained at the bottom of this post.

Are you using the 1.5 version of Kingdoms? For some reason factions without family trees can suddenly be destroyed when the faction leader dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Dex5600 View Post
    Hi. First of all, i really enjoy your mod. I think you did a fantastic job in creating it.

Second, recently installed 2.0 and started a 970 campaign as Bulgaria. In turn 6, after sieging the Ras castle, the rebels sally forth, and I get a CTD while the battle is loading.

I'm attaching the system log. I've also removed the semi-colons before the logging instructions in the cfg, so it's quite a big file, but i hope it provides all the information you need. Thanks

[EDIT] Did some more testing on this issue. I am able to play other battles with different units, but i get CTD when the unit named "Balkan Spearmen" is involved. Hope this helps
    I'll have to check the Balkan Spearmen to see if they contain an error that can cause this mod to crash.

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    In the 1300 campaign, the Hungarian Crossbowmen units are invisible, except the generals.
    This unit doesn't have an entry in the model_db. I've added an entry so it'll become visible.

yes some textures are missing..today I played custom battle with mongols and almost all cavalry units got missing textures (the units look like they are covered in gold or something like that while the horses are normal)
    I'll check out these units.

I will post a patch to correct these problems as soon as I figure out what is causing them.
    Morning Sun (adds Korea and China to the Shogun 2 map)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...28-Morning-Sun

Expanded Japan mod (97 new regions and 101 new factions)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ew-factions%29

How to split a region in TWS2
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...split-a-region

Eras Total Conquest 2.3 (12 campaigns from 970-1547)

i have XP, but I can run it on Vista bat too, same result
    Try logging in as the administrator and see if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Sivilombudsmannen View Post
    Ok, I understand, but I must admit it looks abit wrong the way they hold their bow. I would advice to change their weapon to anything which would make it look some what realistic.
    As I said I don't have anything I can change it to that will make it look better. Neither M2TW or Kingdoms has animations for elephant archers.

No, he does not. He have 2 children, which are both not old enuff for campaigning, and an adopted heir with his own very young children. The King also have the "Regnent" -trait.

I think the combination between high-end buildings which produce high amount of retinue and 4(?) turn à year makes the issue with crowning the blood heir very difficult. Because it seems as if the King need a child with his blood inorder to get crowned. I will see how it turns out later tho
    The Regent trait means that the Faction Leader is not a descent of the previous King.

The reason why you can't crown your king is because the wrong region is listed in the 'export_descr_ancillaries.txt'. I've corrected this in the patch at the bottom of this post.

Increase the mountains of Gibraltar straight would be strong benefit to remiain some what of a very strong european diverity of nationalitys.
    That won't work if Spain figures out how to use it's ships or trains soldiers in Italy.

I'm not talking about New Englan, New France, etc. -- I'm talking about a script which plants an army from England, france, etc. in key colonial locations. It works in DLV. It gives an extra push.

I would have to disagree with the non-colonial approche. I thinkit would be good to have another european faction in northern americas, rather then having spain un opposed conquering every patch of land the way up to Alaska. Oh well.
    Most major colonisation wouldn't occur until the end of this mod. The point I was trying to make by comparing my mod to ETW was that 150 years after this mod starts England and France only controlled some part of North America. So there's no reason to give them large parts of the Americas.

The first British colonies in North America was in 1607 and though France had tried to found colonies in the Americas they weren't successful until 1605. So basic colonisation won't occur for more than 200 turns at the earliest. Thus a colonial script will have very little affect on almost all campaigns.

Sometimes filling in every factions slot from left to right. Also just tried the first 2 defult factions. Both equals CTD.
    Have you tried using the default battle locations and factions?

need help..I installed the 2.0 version over the 1.6 following the instructions..anyway when I want to play grand campaign I got the black screen with the arrow still working but I can't do nothing except press escape or some other button which leads me back to desktop..don't know what do to..
    Can you post an error log. How to get an error log is explained in the first post.

Venice units:
    Ottoman Units:
    System log:
    I'll have to check these units. The bodyguard is invisible because it doesn't have a texture assigned to it.

Quote Originally Posted by regius View Post
    clean install of medieval 2 + kingdoms 1.5 , downloaded and installed the 2.0, i choose empires campain, then multiplayer, hotseat, and no mather witch 2 factions i pick after loading screen it goes ctd , i posted the log
    For some reason the Priest belonging to the Great Ming uses is causing problems. I've modified some files to prevent this. The patch to fix this is at the bottom of this post.

Your problem with Empires may be for the same reason as regius. Try downloading conquest.rar attached to this post. How to install it is explained at the bottom of this post.

Are you using the 1.5 version of Kingdoms? For some reason factions without family trees can suddenly be destroyed when the faction leader dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Dex5600 View Post

The semi colons were there so I could control how much information the error log gave me. By removing the semi colons the error log has been set to the highest level, so it gives the most information but is very hard to understand.

I'll have to check the Balkan Spearmen to see if they contain an error that can cause this mod to crash.

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    This unit doesn't have an entry in the model_db. I've added an entry so it'll become visible.

I'll check out these units, which campaign are you playing.

The 'conquest.rar' contains several bug fixes. To install it download the 'conquest.rar', unpack it, and put the folders in your 'mods\conquest\data' folder (default location C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\conquest\data).

If you're having problems with the Empires campaign (1547) download the 'empires.rar', unpack it, and put it in your 'mods\conquest\data' folder (default location C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\conquest\data). If you can start the Empires campaign you don't need this to download this file.
    Last edited by uanime5; April 30, 2010 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by uanime5 View Post
    The 'conquest.rar' contains several bug fixes. To install it download the 'conquest.rar', unpack it, and put the folders in your 'mods\conquest\data' folder (default location C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\conquest\data).
    Thank you, Uanime. This solved the issue with the Balkan spearmen. I'll let you know if any other bug creeps out.

Robertclive's Avatar Primicerius

It ctds when I play custom battles on 2.0, and how do I increase ship movement with units in them.
    Last edited by Robertclive; May 01, 2010 at 11:20 PM.

well, with fix, now i can play Empire campaign, but for some reason I cant play other campaigns, and I am a administrator, so I dont know why, bit it's aparently some specific problem that only I have...
    how could I mannualy change the campaign? yknow without bat file?

well, with fix, now i can play Empire campaign, but for some reason I cant play other campaigns, and I am a administrator, so I dont know why, bit it's aparently some specific problem that only I have...
    From what i can notice by looking at the batch file, all it does is copy the necessary files to various locations, where they are needed. If you feel confident to do it yourself, you can follow the instructions of the bat file.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    @ECHO OFF
    CLS
    COLOR 4
    :LOOP
    ECHO Type the Era you want to play
    ECHO -----------------------------------
    ECHO --- Eras Menu ---
    ECHO A. 1080
    ECHO B. 1200
    ECHO C. 1300
    ECHO D. 1400
    ECHO E. 1500
    ECHO 1. 1230 Crusades
    ECHO 2. 1346 Renaissance
    ECHO 3. 1453 New Age
    ECHO 4. 1547 Empires
    ECHO 0. Keep current setting (don't copy files)
    ECHO If you are using Vista you need to be logged in as the administrator or the mod will not be able to copy the required files.
    :: SET /P prompts for input and sets the variable
    :: to whatever the user types
    SET MTW= "mods\conquest\data"
    SET M2TW= "mods\conquest\data\text"
    SET MTW3= "mods\conquest\data\menu\symbols"
    SET M4TW= "mods\conquest\data\ui"
    SET M5TW= "mods\conquest\data\unit_models\_units"
    SET M6TW= "mods\conquest\data\unit_models"
    SET M7TW= "mods\conquest\data\world\maps"
    SET Choice=
    SET /P Choice=Type the number of the campaign you wish to play (1,2,3) and press the 'Enter' key to copy the files needed to play this campaign. If you have already copied the files type '0' and press the 'Enter' key to begin without copying any files.
    :: The syntax in the next line extracts the substring
    :: starting at 0 (the beginning) and 1 character long
    IF NOT '%Choice%'=='' SET Choice=%Choice:~0,1%
    ECHO.
    :: /I makes the IF comparison case-insensitive
    IF /I '%Choice%'=='1' GOTO ItemC
    IF /I '%Choice%'=='2' GOTO ItemG
    IF /I '%Choice%'=='3' GOTO ItemN
    IF /I '%Choice%'=='4' GOTO ItemE
    IF /I '%Choice%'=='A' GOTO Item1
    IF /I '%Choice%'=='B' GOTO Item2
    IF /I '%Choice%'=='C' GOTO Item3
    IF /I '%Choice%'=='D' GOTO Item4
    IF /I '%Choice%'=='E' GOTO Item5
    IF /I '%Choice%'=='0' GOTO Start
    ECHO "%Choice%" is not valid. Please try again.
    ECHO.
    GOTO Loop
    :Item1
    xcopy %MTW%\menu\menu_1080 %MTW%\menu /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\menu\menu_1080 %MTW%\menu\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\banners\origin %MTW%\banners /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\1080 %MTW%\ /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\sound_files\sounds_early %MTW%\sounds /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW3%\fe_buttons_48_1080 %MTW3%\fe_buttons_48 /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW3%\fe_faction_units_1080 %MTW3%\fe_faction_units /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\southern_european\interface\crusades %M4TW%\southern_european\interface /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\"captain banners\1080" %M4TW%\"captain banners" /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\genoa %M4TW%\unit_info\sicily /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\units\genoa %M4TW%\units\sicily /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\ireland %M4TW%\unit_info\aztecs /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\units\ireland %M4TW%\units\aztecs /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\wales %M4TW%\unit_info\teu /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\units\wales %M4TW%\units\teu /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\serbia %M4TW%\unit_info\milan /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\units\serbia %M4TW%\units\milan /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\novgorod %M4TW%\unit_info\golden /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\units\novgorod %M4TW%\units\golden /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\aragon %M4TW%\unit_info\portugal /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\units\aragon %M4TW%\units\portugal /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\Norway %M4TW%\unit_info\saxons /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\units\Norway %M4TW%\units\saxons /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\romans %M4TW%\unit_info\byzantium /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\units\romans %M4TW%\units\byzantium /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\genoa %M4TW%\unit_info\cru /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\units\genoa %M4TW%\units\cru /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\bulgarian %M4TW%\unit_info\bulga /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\units\bulgarian %M4TW%\units\bulga /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\ireland %M4TW%\unit_info\cuman /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\units\ireland %M4TW%\units\cuman /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\faction_symbols_1080 %M4TW%\faction_symbols /r /y /q
    xcopy %M5TW%\en_lmail_hmail\textures_early %M5TW%\en_lmail_hmail\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %M5TW%\en_peasant_padded\textures_early %M5TW%\en_peasant_padded\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %M6TW%\attachmentsets_early %M6TW%\attachmentsets /r /y /q
    xcopy %M6TW%\mounts\barded_horse\textures_early %M6TW%\mounts\barded_horse\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %M6TW%\mounts\heavy_horse\textures_early %M6TW%\mounts\heavy_horse\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %M6TW%\mounts\mailed_horse\textures_early %M6TW%\mounts\mailed_horse\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %M6TW%\mounts\medium_horse\textures_early %M6TW%\mounts\medium_horse\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\eras_export_units.txt %M2TW%\export_units.txt /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\eras_export_units.txt.strings.bin %M2TW%\export_units.txt.strings.bin /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\original_rebel_faction_descr.txt %M2TW%\rebel_faction_descr.txt /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\original_rebel_faction_descr.txt.strings.bin %M2TW%\rebel_faction_descr.txt.strings.bin /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\expanded_1080.txt %M2TW%\expanded.txt /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\expanded_1080.txt.strings.bin %M2TW%\expanded.txt.strings.bin /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\origin_regions_and_settlement_names.txt %M2TW%\imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names.txt /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\origin_regions_and_settlement_names.txt.strings.bin %M2TW%\imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names.txt.strings.bin /r /y /q
    xcopy %M7TW%\1080 %M7TW%\base /r /y /q
    xcopy %M7TW%\campaign\1080 %M7TW%\campaign\imperial_campaign /r /y /q
    GOTO Start
    :Item2
    xcopy %MTW%\menu\menu_1200 %MTW%\menu /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\menu\menu_1200 %MTW%\menu\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\banners\crusades %MTW%\banners /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\1200 %MTW%\ /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW3%\fe_buttons_48_1200 %MTW3%\fe_buttons_48 /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW3%\fe_faction_units_1200 %MTW3%\fe_faction_units /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\southern_european\interface\crusades %M4TW%\southern_european\interface /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\faction_symbols_1200 %M4TW%\faction_symbols /r /y /q
    xcopy %M5TW%\en_lmail_hmail\textures_early %M5TW%\en_lmail_hmail\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %M5TW%\en_peasant_padded\textures_early %M5TW%\en_peasant_padded\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %M6TW%\mounts\barded_horse\textures_early %M6TW%\mounts\barded_horse\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %M6TW%\mounts\heavy_horse\textures_early %M6TW%\mounts\heavy_horse\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %M6TW%\mounts\mailed_horse\textures_early %M6TW%\mounts\mailed_horse\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %M6TW%\mounts\medium_horse\textures_early %M6TW%\mounts\medium_horse\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\eras_export_units.txt.strings.bin %M2TW%\export_units.txt.strings.bin /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\original_rebel_faction_descr.txt %M2TW%\rebel_faction_descr.txt /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\original_rebel_faction_descr.txt.strings.bin %M2TW%\rebel_faction_descr.txt.strings.bin /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\expanded_1200.txt %M2TW%\expanded.txt /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\expanded_1200.txt.strings.bin %M2TW%\expanded.txt.strings.bin /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\origin_regions_and_settlement_names.txt %M2TW%\imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names.txt /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\origin_regions_and_settlement_names.txt.strings.bin %M2TW%\imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names.txt.strings.bin /r /y /q
    xcopy %M7TW%\1200 %M7TW%\base /r /y /q
    xcopy %M7TW%\campaign\1200 %M7TW%\campaign\imperial_campaign /r /y /q
    GOTO Start
    :Item3
    xcopy %MTW%\menu\menu_1300 %MTW%\menu /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\menu\menu_1300 %MTW%\menu\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\banners\renaissance %MTW%\banners /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\1300 %MTW%\ /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\sound_files\sounds_world %MTW%\sounds /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW3%\fe_buttons_48_1300 %MTW3%\fe_buttons_48 /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW3%\fe_faction_units_1300 %MTW3%\fe_faction_units /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\southern_european\interface\renaissance %M4TW%\southern_european\interface /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\"captain banners\1300" %M4TW%\"captain banners" /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\lithuania %M4TW%\unit_info\lith /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\units\lithuania %M4TW%\units\lith /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\inca %M4TW%\unit_info\aztecs /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\units\inca %M4TW%\units\aztecs /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\teutonic %M4TW%\unit_info\teu /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\units\teutonic %M4TW%\units\teu /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\cumen %M4TW%\unit_info\cuman /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\units\cumen %M4TW%\units\cuman /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\faction_symbols_1300 %M4TW%\faction_symbols /r /y /q
    xcopy %M5TW%\en_lmail_hmail\textures_high %M5TW%\en_lmail_hmail\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %M5TW%\en_peasant_padded\textures_late %M5TW%\en_peasant_padded\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %M6TW%\attachmentsets_late %M6TW%\attachmentsets /r /y /q
    xcopy %M6TW%\mounts\barded_horse\textures_high %M6TW%\mounts\barded_horse\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %M6TW%\mounts\heavy_horse\textures_high %M6TW%\mounts\heavy_horse\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %M6TW%\mounts\mailed_horse\textures_high %M6TW%\mounts\mailed_horse\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %M6TW%\mounts\medium_horse\textures_high %M6TW%\mounts\medium_horse\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\expanded_1300.txt %M2TW%\expanded.txt /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\expanded_1300.txt.strings.bin %M2TW%\expanded.txt.strings.bin /r /y /q
    xcopy %M7TW%\1300 %M7TW%\base /r /y /q
    xcopy %M7TW%\campaign\1300 %M7TW%\campaign\imperial_campaign /r /y /q
    GOTO Start
    :Item4
    xcopy %MTW%\menu\menu_1400 %MTW%\menu /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\menu\menu_1400 %MTW%\menu\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\banners\late_era %MTW%\banners /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\1400 %MTW%\ /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW3%\fe_buttons_48_1400 %MTW3%\fe_buttons_48 /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW3%\fe_faction_units_1400 %MTW3%\fe_faction_units /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\southern_european\interface\renaissance %M4TW%\southern_european\interface /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\faction_symbols_1400 %M4TW%\faction_symbols /r /y /q
    xcopy %M5TW%\en_lmail_hmail\textures_high %M5TW%\en_lmail_hmail\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %M5TW%\en_peasant_padded\textures_late %M5TW%\en_peasant_padded\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %M6TW%\mounts\barded_horse\textures_high %M6TW%\mounts\barded_horse\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %M6TW%\mounts\heavy_horse\textures_high %M6TW%\mounts\heavy_horse\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %M6TW%\mounts\mailed_horse\textures_high %M6TW%\mounts\mailed_horse\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %M6TW%\mounts\medium_horse\textures_high %M6TW%\mounts\medium_horse\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\expanded_1400.txt %M2TW%\expanded.txt /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\expanded_1400.txt.strings.bin %M2TW%\expanded.txt.strings.bin /r /y /q
    xcopy %M7TW%\1400 %M7TW%\base /r /y /q
    xcopy %M7TW%\campaign\1400 %M7TW%\campaign\imperial_campaign /r /y /q
    GOTO Start
    :Item5
    xcopy %MTW%\menu\menu_1500 %MTW%\menu /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\menu\menu_1500 %MTW%\menu\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\banners\late_era %MTW%\banners /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\1500 %MTW%\ /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW3%\fe_buttons_48_1500 %MTW3%\fe_buttons_48 /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW3%\fe_faction_units_1400 %MTW3%\fe_faction_units /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\faction_symbols_1400 %M4TW%\faction_symbols /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\expanded_1500.txt %M2TW%\expanded.txt /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\expanded_1500.txt.strings.bin %M2TW%\expanded.txt.strings.bin /r /y /q
    xcopy %M7TW%\1500 %M7TW%\base /r /y /q
    xcopy %M7TW%\campaign\1500 %M7TW%\campaign\imperial_campaign /r /y /q
    GOTO Start
    :ItemC
    xcopy %MTW%\menu\menu_1230 %MTW%\menu /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\menu\menu_1230 %MTW%\menu\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\banners\crusades %MTW%\banners /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\crusades %MTW%\ /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW3%\fe_buttons_48_early %MTW3%\fe_buttons_48 /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW3%\fe_faction_units_early %MTW3%\fe_faction_units /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\"captain banners\crusades" %M4TW%\"captain banners" /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\mali %M4TW%\unit_info\lith /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\units\mali %M4TW%\units\lith /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\faction_symbols_early %M4TW%\faction_symbols /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\conquest_export_units.txt %M2TW%\export_units.txt /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\conquest_export_units.txt.strings.bin %M2TW%\export_units.txt.strings.bin /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\crusaders_rebel_faction_descr.txt %M2TW%\rebel_faction_descr.txt /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\crusaders_rebel_faction_descr.txt.strings.bin %M2TW%\rebel_faction_descr.txt.strings.bin /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\expanded_c.txt %M2TW%\expanded.txt /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\expanded_c.txt.strings.bin %M2TW%\expanded.txt.strings.bin /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\crusades_regions_and_settlement_names.txt %M2TW%\imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names.txt /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\crusades_regions_and_settlement_names.txt.strings.bin %M2TW%\imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names.txt.strings.bin /r /y /q
    xcopy %M7TW%\crusades %M7TW%\base /r /y /q
    xcopy %M7TW%\campaign\crusades %M7TW%\campaign\imperial_campaign /r /y /q
    GOTO Start
    :ItemG
    xcopy %MTW%\menu\menu_1347 %MTW%\menu /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\menu\menu_1347 %MTW%\menu\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\banners\renaissance %MTW%\banners /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\renaissance %MTW% /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\sound_files\sounds_high %MTW%\sounds /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW3%\fe_buttons_48_high %MTW3%\fe_buttons_48 /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW3%\fe_faction_units_high %MTW3%\fe_faction_units /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\"captain banners\renaissance" %M4TW%\"captain banners" /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\lithuania %M4TW%\unit_info\sicily /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\units\lithuania %M4TW%\units\sicily /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\chagatai %M4TW%\unit_info\aztecs /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\units\chagatai %M4TW%\units\aztecs /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\faction_symbols_high %M4TW%\faction_symbols /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\conquest_export_units.txt %M2TW%\export_units.txt /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\conquest_export_units.txt.strings.bin %M2TW%\export_units.txt.strings.bin /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\crusaders_rebel_faction_descr.txt %M2TW%\rebel_faction_descr.txt /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\crusaders_rebel_faction_descr.txt.strings.bin %M2TW%\rebel_faction_descr.txt.strings.bin /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\expanded_g.txt %M2TW%\expanded.txt /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\expanded_g.txt.strings.bin %M2TW%\expanded.txt.strings.bin /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\crusades_regions_and_settlement_names.txt %M2TW%\imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names.txt /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\crusades_regions_and_settlement_names.txt.strings.bin %M2TW%\imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names.txt.strings.bin /r /y /q
    xcopy %M7TW%\renaissance %M7TW%\base /r /y /q
    xcopy %M7TW%\campaign\renaissance %M7TW%\campaign\imperial_campaign /r /y /q
    GOTO Start
    :ItemN
    xcopy %MTW%\menu\menu_1453 %MTW%\menu /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\menu\menu_1453 %MTW%\menu\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\banners\new_age %MTW%\banners /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\new_age %MTW% /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\sound_files\sounds_new %MTW%\sounds /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW3%\fe_buttons_48_middle %MTW3%\fe_buttons_48 /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW3%\fe_faction_units_middle %MTW3%\fe_faction_units /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\southern_european\interface\new_age %M4TW%\southern_european\interface /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\"captain banners\new_world" %M4TW%\"captain banners" /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\chagatai %M4TW%\unit_info\aztecs /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\units\chagatai %M4TW%\units\aztecs /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\kazakh %M4TW%\unit_info\saxons /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\units\kazakh %M4TW%\units\saxons /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\faction_symbols_middle %M4TW%\faction_symbols /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\expanded_n.txt %M2TW%\expanded.txt /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\expanded_n.txt.strings.bin %M2TW%\expanded.txt.strings.bin /r /y /q
    xcopy %M7TW%\new_age %M7TW%\base /r /y /q
    xcopy %M7TW%\campaign\new_age %M7TW%\campaign\imperial_campaign /r /y /q
    GOTO Start
    :ItemE
    xcopy %MTW%\menu\menu_1546 %MTW%\menu /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\menu\menu_1546 %MTW%\menu\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\banners\empires %MTW%\banners /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\empires %MTW% /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW%\sound_files\sounds_late %MTW%\sounds /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW3%\fe_buttons_48_later %MTW3%\fe_buttons_48 /r /y /q
    xcopy %MTW3%\fe_faction_units_later %MTW3%\fe_faction_units /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\southern_european\interface\empires %M4TW%\southern_european\interface /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\"captain banners\empires" %M4TW%\"captain banners" /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\chrimea %M4TW%\unit_info\golden /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\units\chrimea %M4TW%\units\golden /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\kazakh %M4TW%\unit_info\portugal /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\units\kazakh %M4TW%\units\portugal /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\Japan %M4TW%\unit_info\saxons /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\units\Japan %M4TW%\units\saxons /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\Japan %M4TW%\unit_info\milan /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\units\Japan %M4TW%\units\milan /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\Japan %M4TW%\unit_info\byzantium /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\units\Japan %M4TW%\units\byzantium /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\Japan %M4TW%\unit_info\sicily /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\units\Japan %M4TW%\units\sicily /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\Japan %M4TW%\unit_info\cru /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\units\Japan %M4TW%\units\cru /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\cherokee %M4TW%\unit_info\bulga /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\units\cherokee %M4TW%\units\bulga /r /y /q
    xcopy %M4TW%\faction_symbols_later %M4TW%\faction_symbols /r /y /q
    xcopy %M5TW%\en_lmail_hmail\textures_late %M5TW%\en_lmail_hmail\textures /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\empires_rebel_faction_descr.txt %M2TW%\rebel_faction_descr.txt /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\empires_rebel_faction_descr.txt.strings.bin %M2TW%\rebel_faction_descr.txt.strings.bin /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\expanded_e.txt %M2TW%\expanded.txt /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\expanded_e.txt.strings.bin %M2TW%\expanded.txt.strings.bin /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\empires_regions_and_settlement_names.txt %M2TW%\imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names.txt /r /y /q
    xcopy %M2TW%\campaigns\empires_regions_and_settlement_names.txt.strings.bin %M2TW%\imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names.txt.strings.bin /r /y /q
    xcopy %M7TW%\empires %M7TW%\base /r /y /q
    xcopy %M7TW%\campaign\empires %M7TW%\campaign\imperial_campaign /r /y /q
    GOTO Start
    :Start
    kingdoms.exe @conquest.cfg
    --io.file_first
    :End
    exit

The thing is that i doubt it's the fault of the batch file, since, as I said, all it does is copy files to predetermined locations. Are you using the Vista or the XP batch file? Make sure you use the correct one for your system. Also, do you have M2TW installed in Program files? That could cause some issues when changing files, even with Administrator permissions.

I was thinking the same, to manualy copy files

I have XP, and before, with 1,5 and 1,6 I didnt had any problems

my Medieval 2 is installed in D: hard disc

First, really silly question (so don't swear at me ), you do know that all the other campaigns besides the empires one are run from the custom campaign menu?

Second, if you take a look at the folder structure of the mod, you will notice that it goes something like this:
    - in the main data folder, there are several folders named after the campaigns. The files from the campaign folders go in the main data folder.
    - again, in data\world\maps there are again several campaign folders. The files from those folders need to be copied to data\world\maps\base folder.
    - then, in data\world\maps\campaign, the files from the campaign folder need to be copied to data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign.

I can't guarantee how precise these instructions are. There might be some other files that need to be copied that i don't know nothing about. So, if this messes up you mod installation, try not to blame me .

Also, can you tell me what happens when you select a campaign within the batch file? is anything getting copied? It might be easier to try reinstalling the mod, and see if that makes a difference.
    Did you remember to delete the data\world folder before applying the 2.0 patch?

I hope this helps.

I deleted the mod and then installed full 2,0 vers that uanime5 uploaded in 3 parts
    I alredy posted screenshot what happens when I chose campaign, no, nothing gets copied, it just starts current campaign, which is Empires...

this is ss of what happens after i write some letter or number in launcher

Right. This is in no way related to the mod. You can see that when "xcopy" is not recognized as a valid command. Take a look at this link, it might be of use to you http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-434544.php .

Let me know how you get on.

why do some factions just up and die with no warning such as HRE in the 970 campaign, i want a good campaign but i don't want France,Poland,Burgundy,Hungary, and Denmark dividing up Germany so easily, this also happens alot with Tibet in the Empires Campaign as well. i found out why the HRE has no Family tree, so once the Kaiser dies there goes the HRE
    Last edited by Hisahide Matsunaga; May 02, 2010 at 12:42 PM.

crash at later MING campaign, Ming can't fight with Poland.
    log:
    19:04:07.924 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <LeaderEmploys_Diplomacy> fired
    19:04:10.683 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <agents23> fired
    19:04:10.683 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <agents19> fired
    19:04:10.683 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <CDiplomat21> fired
    19:04:10.683 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <LeaderEmploys_Bribery> fired
    19:04:17.392 [data.missing] [warning] Missing unit card data/ui/units/byzantium/#Dismounted_Dvor.tga
    19:04:17.393 [data.missing] [warning] Missing unit card data/ui/units/byzantium/#Dismounted_Dvor.tga
    19:04:31.743 [data.missing] [warning] Missing unit card data/ui/units/byzantium/#Dismounted_Dvor.tga
    19:04:31.747 [data.missing] [warning] Missing unit card data/ui/units/byzantium/#Dismounted_Dvor.tga
    19:04:31.748 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 76 in mods/conquest/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    19:04:34.025 [data.missing] [warning] Missing unit card data/ui/units/byzantium/#Dismounted_Dvor.tga
    19:04:34.102 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0068_T_Battle_Engagement> fired
    19:04:36.203 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0072_T_Undeclared_Attack> fired
    19:04:42.188 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <prisoners_payer1> fired
    19:04:42.322 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Battle_General_Took_Severe_Hits> fired
    19:04:42.322 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Virgintobattle> fired
    19:04:42.322 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Possible_Philosophical_Reflection_On_War> fired
    19:04:42.323 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Possible_Philosophical_Reflection_On_War2> fired
    19:04:42.323 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <V0100_Standard_Battle_Any_Loss_VnV_Trigger> fired
    19:04:42.323 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Battle_General_Took_Hits> fired
    19:04:42.323 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <battle1> fired
    19:04:42.323 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <metGreek_PostBattle> fired
    19:04:42.323 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <soothsayer_vnv_trigger> fired
    19:04:42.323 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <BattleCommandGain> fired
    19:04:42.324 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Hardened_thought_battle> fired
    19:04:42.324 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <VanquisherPolishBattleVictory> fired
    19:04:42.325 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Battle_General_Took_Hits> fired
    19:04:42.325 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <battle5> fired
    19:04:42.325 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <battle1> fired
    19:04:42.325 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <battle9> fired
    19:04:42.325 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <WiseTacticalCommander> fired
    19:04:42.325 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Byzantine_Blinded> fired
    19:04:42.325 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <metEastEuro_PostBattle> fired
    19:04:42.325 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Turnsaway_Victories4> fired
    19:04:42.325 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <General_skill_battle_2> fired
    19:04:42.363 [data.missing] [warning] Missing unit card data/ui/units/byzantium/#Dismounted_Dvor.tga
    19:04:42.387 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0055b_T_Invasion_Flee> fired
    19:04:42.404 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0055b_T_Invasion_Flee> fired
    19:04:47.716 [data.missing] [warning] Missing unit card data/ui/units/byzantium/#Dismounted_Dvor.tga
    19:04:47.721 [data.missing] [warning] Missing unit card data/ui/units/byzantium/#Dismounted_Dvor.tga
    19:04:47.721 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 76 in mods/conquest/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    19:04:51.371 [data.missing] [warning] Missing unit card data/ui/units/byzantium/#Dismounted_Dvor.tga
    19:04:54.397 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0072_T_Undeclared_Attack> fired
    19:04:59.073 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/conquest/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    19:04:59.076 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_logo.tga.dds is missing
    19:05:00.123 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/building_fire_glow.cas is missing
    19:05:00.124 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_engine/heavy_onager_torches.cas is missing
    19:05:00.376 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/conquest/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    19:05:04.013 [system.io] [warning] open: data/descr_fire_texture_list.txt is missing
    19:05:04.377 [data.missing] [warning] Missing unit card data/ui/units/byzantium/#Dismounted_Dvor.tga
    19:05:04.379 [system.io] [warning] open: data/textures/#al_outline.tga.dds is missing
    19:05:04.394 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/conquest/data/text/historic_battles_subtitles.txt.strings.bin is missing
    19:05:04.398 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/conquest/data/text/historic_battles_subtitles.txt is missing
    19:05:05.852 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/_Units/crescent/kypchak_noble_lancers_lod0.mesh is missing
    19:05:06.150 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander of Jordan View Post
    It ctds when I play custom battles on 2.0, and how do I increase ship movement with units in them.
    I need an error log to figure out why the mod is crashing. Also when is it crashing.

To increase the movement of units in a ship you have to increase the amount the units can move. This can be done by increasing the generals' movement in the descr_character units.

I'm not sure why it isn't working as it says that it doesn't understand what xcopy means.

To install it manually you'd need to copy all the files to the correct folders like Dex5600 said. Below are the shortcuts used in the bat files.

Code:
    MTW= "mods\conquest\data"
     M2TW= "mods\conquest\data\text"
     MTW3= "mods\conquest\data\menu\symbols"
     M4TW= "mods\conquest\data\ui"
     M5TW= "mods\conquest\data\unit_models\_units"
     M6TW= "mods\conquest\data\unit_models"
     M7TW= "mods\conquest\data\world\maps"
    Here is a list of all the files that need to be copied to turn the 1547 campaign into the 1080 campaign. Basically the first part is which folder you need to copy and the second part is where you need to paste it.

For example 'xcopy %MTW%\menu\menu_1080 %MTW%\menu /r /y /q' means that you have to copy the contents of the "mods\conquest\data\menu\menu_1080" folder to the "mods\conquest\data\menu" folder.

Code:
    xcopy %MTW%\menu\menu_1080 %MTW%\menu /r /y /q
     xcopy %MTW%\banners\origin %MTW%\banners /r /y /q
     xcopy %MTW%\1080 %MTW%\ /r /y /q
     xcopy %MTW3%\fe_buttons_48_1080 %MTW3%\fe_buttons_48 /r /y /q
     xcopy %MTW3%\fe_faction_units_1080 %MTW3%\fe_faction_units /r /y /q
     xcopy %M4TW%\southern_european\interface\crusades  %M4TW%\southern_european\interface /r /y /q
     xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\sweden %M4TW%\unit_info\normans /r /y /q
     xcopy %M4TW%\units\sweden %M4TW%\units\normans /r /y /q
     xcopy %M4TW%\unit_info\aragon %M4TW%\unit_info\bulga /r /y /q
     xcopy %M4TW%\units\aragon %M4TW%\units\bulga /r /y /q
     xcopy %M4TW%\faction_symbols_1080 %M4TW%\faction_symbols /r /y /q
     xcopy %M5TW%\en_lmail_hmail\textures_early  %M5TW%\en_lmail_hmail\textures /r /y /q
     xcopy %M5TW%\en_peasant_padded\textures_early  %M5TW%\en_peasant_padded\textures /r /y /q
     xcopy %M6TW%\mounts\barded_horse\textures_early  %M6TW%\mounts\barded_horse\textures /r /y /q
     xcopy %M6TW%\mounts\heavy_horse\textures_early  %M6TW%\mounts\heavy_horse\textures /r /y /q
     xcopy %M6TW%\mounts\mailed_horse\textures_early  %M6TW%\mounts\mailed_horse\textures /r /y /q
     xcopy %M6TW%\mounts\medium_horse\textures_early  %M6TW%\mounts\medium_horse\textures /r /y /q
     xcopy %M2TW%\eras %M2TW%\ /r /y /q
     xcopy %M2TW%\1080 %M2TW%\ /r /y /q
     xcopy %M7TW%\1080 %M7TW%\base /r /y /q
     xcopy %M7TW%\campaign\1080 %M7TW%\campaign\imperial_campaign /r /y  /q
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisahide Matsunaga View Post
    why do some factions just up and die with no warning such as HRE in the 970 campaign, i want a good campaign but i don't want France,Poland,Burgundy,Hungary, and Denmark dividing up Germany so easily, this also happens alot with Tibet in the Empires Campaign as well. i found out why the HRE has no Family tree, so once the Kaiser dies there goes the HRE
    If you don't upgrade Kingdoms to the 1.5 version a faction without a family tree is automatically destroyed when their leader dies.

Quote Originally Posted by dick178 View Post
    crash at later MING campaign, Ming can't fight with Poland.
    log:
    Code:
    19:04:07.924 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <LeaderEmploys_Diplomacy> fired
    19:04:10.683 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <agents23> fired
    19:04:10.683 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <agents19> fired
    19:04:10.683 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <CDiplomat21> fired
    19:04:10.683 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <LeaderEmploys_Bribery> fired
    19:04:17.392 [data.missing] [warning] Missing unit card data/ui/units/byzantium/#Dismounted_Dvor.tga
    19:04:17.393 [data.missing] [warning] Missing unit card data/ui/units/byzantium/#Dismounted_Dvor.tga
    19:04:31.743 [data.missing] [warning] Missing unit card data/ui/units/byzantium/#Dismounted_Dvor.tga
    19:04:31.747 [data.missing] [warning] Missing unit card data/ui/units/byzantium/#Dismounted_Dvor.tga
    19:04:31.748 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 76 in mods/conquest/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    19:04:34.025 [data.missing] [warning] Missing unit card data/ui/units/byzantium/#Dismounted_Dvor.tga
    19:04:34.102 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0068_T_Battle_Engagement> fired
    19:04:36.203 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0072_T_Undeclared_Attack> fired
    19:04:42.188 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <prisoners_payer1> fired
    19:04:42.322 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Battle_General_Took_Severe_Hits> fired
    19:04:42.322 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Virgintobattle> fired
    19:04:42.322 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Possible_Philosophical_Reflection_On_War> fired
    19:04:42.323 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Possible_Philosophical_Reflection_On_War2> fired
    19:04:42.323 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <V0100_Standard_Battle_Any_Loss_VnV_Trigger> fired
    19:04:42.323 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Battle_General_Took_Hits> fired
    19:04:42.323 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <battle1> fired
    19:04:42.323 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <metGreek_PostBattle> fired
    19:04:42.323 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <soothsayer_vnv_trigger> fired
    19:04:42.323 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <BattleCommandGain> fired
    19:04:42.324 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Hardened_thought_battle> fired
    19:04:42.324 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <VanquisherPolishBattleVictory> fired
    19:04:42.325 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Battle_General_Took_Hits> fired
    19:04:42.325 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <battle5> fired
    19:04:42.325 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <battle1> fired
    19:04:42.325 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <battle9> fired
    19:04:42.325 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <WiseTacticalCommander> fired
    19:04:42.325 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Byzantine_Blinded> fired
    19:04:42.325 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <metEastEuro_PostBattle> fired
    19:04:42.325 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Turnsaway_Victories4> fired
    19:04:42.325 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <General_skill_battle_2> fired
    19:04:42.363 [data.missing] [warning] Missing unit card data/ui/units/byzantium/#Dismounted_Dvor.tga
    19:04:42.387 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0055b_T_Invasion_Flee> fired
    19:04:42.404 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0055b_T_Invasion_Flee> fired
    19:04:47.716 [data.missing] [warning] Missing unit card data/ui/units/byzantium/#Dismounted_Dvor.tga
    19:04:47.721 [data.missing] [warning] Missing unit card data/ui/units/byzantium/#Dismounted_Dvor.tga
    19:04:47.721 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 76 in mods/conquest/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    19:04:51.371 [data.missing] [warning] Missing unit card data/ui/units/byzantium/#Dismounted_Dvor.tga
    19:04:54.397 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0072_T_Undeclared_Attack> fired
    19:04:59.073 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/conquest/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    19:04:59.076 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_logo.tga.dds is missing
    19:05:00.123 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_effects/building_fire_glow.cas is missing
    19:05:00.124 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_engine/heavy_onager_torches.cas is missing
    19:05:00.376 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/conquest/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    19:05:04.013 [system.io] [warning] open: data/descr_fire_texture_list.txt is missing
    19:05:04.377 [data.missing] [warning] Missing unit card data/ui/units/byzantium/#Dismounted_Dvor.tga
    19:05:04.379 [system.io] [warning] open: data/textures/#al_outline.tga.dds is missing
    19:05:04.394 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/conquest/data/text/historic_battles_subtitles.txt.strings.bin is missing
    19:05:04.398 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/conquest/data/text/historic_battles_subtitles.txt is missing
    19:05:05.852 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/_Units/crescent/kypchak_noble_lancers_lod0.mesh is missing
    19:05:06.150 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.
    The problem is that the mod is missing the 'kypchak_noble_lancers_lod0.mesh'. To fix this download the 'unit_models.rar' attached to this post and put it in your 'mods\conquest\data' folder (default location C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\conquest\data).

Also next time use code tags.