Thread: Diplomats

Default Diplomats

Well I'm playing Averland and i cant seem to recruit diplomats i have 1(starting) but i want 2. This way i can fund my proxies in the war against darkness while i expand in the border princes slowly due to CTD's when i actually fight against those rebel towns.

I'm thinking of just bribing some peepz

Default Re: Diplomats

You can't get more then one friend.
    If yer going to leave some rep be sure to leave your name so I can return the favor
    "I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question; Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? No! Says the man in Washington, it belongs to the poor. No! Says the man in the Vatican, It belongs to God. No! Says the Man in Moscow, It belongs to everyone. I rejected those answers, instead I choose something different... I chose the impossible... I choose.... Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty moralities, where the great would not be constrained by the small. And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well..."
    "A MAN CHOOSES! A SLAVE OBEYS!"
    -Andrew Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Industries View Post
    You can't get more then one friend.
    Thats not true. I have a Hochland game and I have three. I believe you need to build more town halls where diplomats are trained. As you build more of these facilities you'll be able to recruit more diplomats.

wha? I have a fully upgraded city and it won't let met recruit anymore :O how odd.
    If yer going to leave some rep be sure to leave your name so I can return the favor
    "I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question; Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? No! Says the man in Washington, it belongs to the poor. No! Says the man in the Vatican, It belongs to God. No! Says the Man in Moscow, It belongs to everyone. I rejected those answers, instead I choose something different... I chose the impossible... I choose.... Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty moralities, where the great would not be constrained by the small. And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well..."
    "A MAN CHOOSES! A SLAVE OBEYS!"
    -Andrew Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Industries View Post
    wha? I have a fully upgraded city and it won't let met recruit anymore :O how odd.
    The number of diplomats you can recruit is based on the number of town halls in your empire.

The number of town halls has three caveats to be considered. 1.) The number of town hall structures built, 2.) The level of each of those structures. 3.) The number of settlements it is built in.

Werebear's Avatar For Mother Russia

no, it is only 1 by script