Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Scarlet Dawn 2: Napoleon; A British Unit Pack by General Cornwallis

Default Scarlet Dawn 2: Napoleon; A British Unit Pack by General Cornwallis

May I present my second unit pack for Napoleon: Total War, 'Scarlet Dawn 2: Napoleon'

Scarlet Dawn is an attempt to create a rather historical accurate roster of British units in 1805, with real regiments.

This is the first release others ay follow.

So here they are:

Infantry

2nd Queen’s Royal Regt
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

3rd East Kent

7th Royal 'Fuzileers'

17th Leicestershire

28th North Gloucestershire

33rd 1st Yorkshire

35th Sussex

39th 1st Staffordshire

50th West Kent

56th West Essex

Royal Marines

The Rifle Corps

74th Highland

78th Rosshire Buffs

79th Cameron Highlanders

92nd Gordon Highlanders

Foreign Service Regiments

Regiment de Meuron

Chasseurs Britanniques

Regiment de Watteville

Royal Corsican Rangers

Light Infantry

68th Durham Light Infantry

71st Highland Light Infantry

85th Bucks Volunteer Light Infantry

Cavalry

Light Dragoons

24th Light Dragoons

8th Light Dragoons

17th Light Dragoons

Download: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=2812

Default Re: Scarlet Dawn 2: Napoleon; A British Unit Pack by General Cornwallis

seen the units in toon's mod. excellent work! +rep!
    Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.

- Napoleon Bonaparte

Fantastic as always....

+REP

Petrov's Avatar Campidoctor

COOOOOOOOOOOOL

Syntax's Avatar "Veni Vidi Vici"

General Cornwallis - Cool - good implementation - play already - thanks a lot + Rep....for sharing it! - the textures are the same as previous?
    Last edited by Syntax; April 21, 2010 at 05:10 AM.

Hey guys, thanks for the awesome mod, I placed the file in my data folder and created the new script, i get the new units but there is no sound, obviously a problem for me. Another thing if you guys can help maybe, i am using CHoki's unit sizes mod and the new units i downloaded from Aum and from this mod dont change, is there anyway to fix this? any help is greatly appreciated thanks

P.s. I'm kinda a computer newb so keep that in mind lol

Is there any second mod required? The new units are there but they have no names ... HELP!!!

BTW Nice Work +rep

Edit: Problem solved ... i added the Unit Pack Compatibility Project and everthing is fine now...
    Last edited by Xipotec; April 21, 2010 at 08:40 AM.

Swiss's UPC is needed for thenames to show up, or extract the names out and put them in your own loc.

Hi. Information picture and description contents is the inclusion becoming?

Hey, so i got the units and the names to work, could anyone tell me how i can get their unit sizes to mesh with the vanilla ones using choki's mod? should i simply reinstall the mod?

Great mod: super looking units and just what I was waiting for. However The voices of the units are now all wrong, many units now announcing themselves as "revolutionary guard". Can anyone tell me how this might be fixed so I can fully enjoy this mod?

nigelnire's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by heavy dragoon View Post
    Great mod: super looking units and just what I was waiting for. However The voices of the units are now all wrong, many units now announcing themselves as "revolutionary guard". Can anyone tell me how this might be fixed so I can fully enjoy this mod?
    This mod looks great well done but I’m still hoping someone will do the Inniskillings one of the bravest and most famous British regiments of the Napoleonic era. It’s great to have so many new English and Scottish regiment but please don’t forget the Irish.
    Irish troops made up a large part of the British army perhaps one third.

http://www.royalirishrangers.co.uk/ennis.html

Re the voices I know it can be fixed because JaM did it with the NER mod.
    Last edited by nigelnire; April 21, 2010 at 03:02 PM.

Perhaps with everyone's agreement this mod could be included in the NER mod. Presently of course the units fire in vanilla mode i.e:only the first rank fires. I really would like to use this mod within NER!

Hello General Cornwallis, very nice mod indeed, great job! Napoleon lacks of such well-made units. I recently made a Total Combat 3.3 compatible version of your british and austrian units mods , all units sizes and some other parameters are balances for it. Hope you are not against it.

Dynamo11's Avatar Domesticus

Fantastic work General Cornwallis +rep

My 2 Great Uncles and Great Grandad fought in the Durham Light Inf in WW1... glad they are included!!!

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo11 View Post
    Fantastic work General Cornwallis +rep

My 2 Great Uncles and Great Grandad fought in the Durham Light Inf in WW1... glad they are included!!!
    Hey thats really interesting news!! do you know we have a Durham Light Infantry Museum?? Me, gary, Brig Graham and all other Geordies were glad they were included!!

Cornwallis - Any chance you can do the 5th Northumberland Fusiliers mate!!

22nd Cheshire regiment?

nicely done! glad to see some individualization!

0_0
    You... You included the 50th Dirty Half Hundred! Thank you so much! That's brilliant! Cheers! OUt of interest would it be possible to mount those brilliant looking Royal Marines onabord His Majesty's ships?
    Also is this mod compatible with the 1805 shako fix (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=347661)?
    Many thanks once more!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast