Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: The R/R R/C Compilation Units Project Page

Default Re: The R/R R/C Compilation Units Project Page

Ok KT,
    Fixed all but a couple of things.
    Where in the Guide are these:
    Code:
    Swords are better classified as Cut & Thrust vs Cutting, rather than Western vs Eastern.
    Code:
    The couched weapon charge bonus for a Lancer is 4, and they don't get a defense penalty
    ????????????????

Converting the text file to html was quite a chore. If you find anything else please let me know.

One more thing. The guide you've attached, is it for the RC/RR that's for the game now, or is it for the version that is to be released?

In these tables: FOOT 1H MELEE WEAPONS and MOUNT CATEGORIES.

It's for the version that will be released and also included in SS 7.0.

The manual you were using was also for the RR/RC version that is yet to be released, but it was an older edition.

Quote Originally Posted by k/t View Post
    In these tables: FOOT 1H MELEE WEAPONS and MOUNT CATEGORIES.

It's for the version that will be released and also included in SS 7.0.

The manual you were using was also for the RR/RC version that is yet to be released, but it was an older edition.
    Ok, so what I have up is what is not what everyone is playing with but is coming. What you sent me is also what is to be released, but it is an updated version of "That-What-Is-To-Be-Released".
    Do I have it right?

Change "That-What-Is-To-Be-Released" to "That-Which-Is-To-Be-Released" and yes, you have it right.

Finished the Crusader States FAUST

http://www.stainless-steel-mod.com/j...Mod_FAUST.html

Something I'm trying to do is note primary and secondary weapons. Check out how I have it and let me know what you think.

Now that I think about it, you're not using the lowest unit size, but the second lowest. The EDU gives the lowest unit size, but most people play on Huge. You're getting the numbers from in-game, right? That's why you're counting the officers as well. It's confusing, since your numbers have to be multiplied by 2 instead of the usual 2.5.

Then the number of Pike Militia can't be right, since it's 250 on Huge, so it should be 125 on your page, and Archers should be 60, not 101. You should use the lowest size, though, that way everyone can easily convert it into his preferred scale.

The primary and secondary weapons look fine.

When I started this project I went back and forth on what unit size to use. I just decided to go with the default size the info-pic brought up when one would bring it up. I guess I should stipulate what unit size i use on the site or I could change it, but that 's a lot of pages to edit!
    I fixed the Archers and Pike Militia. Pike Militia is actually 128 according to my default game settings.

125 + 3 officers?

If it's much easier, just say what unit size you used.

"I just decided to go with the default size the info-pic brought up when one would bring it up."

So on Normal?

I don't even remember how many sizes there are. Small, Normal, Large and Huge?

many thanks for this list