Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Sponge mod

joedreck's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Sponge mod

Overworked curassier model. Big belt for carabine and the small for ammo.

EDIT: Rep. Cuirassier and Dragoon.
    Last edited by joedreck; August 09, 2010 at 02:17 PM.
    Edictum mod adds new edicts to Rome II. http://www.twcenter.net / YouTube: Edictum Mod / Click here for Edictum Mod on steam
    Vote Brain Slug for president.

ACMilan88's Avatar Semisalis

Hey joedreck. Just wanted to stob by and check how things going with this mod ATM. Btw, the new screens looks fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by ACMilan88 View Post
    Hey joedreck. Just wanted to stob by and check how things going with this mod ATM. Btw, the new screens looks fantastic
    I'm waiting for hammeredalways. It's a lot of work he must do. In this time I worked a little bit on the rep units. They get now bags. I'll made a test with prussians. Maybe I'll give them a second bag, but after release with the patch.

I would like to add cavalry too. I have problems with milkshape, but try to trick. I want to have new dragoon models for prussia and austrian style factions. If my milkshape would work, I would be ready with them easily.

I made yesterday 2 new textures for prussian dragoons, so they have now 3. I hope I fix today the model. Try to find someone (with much time) who help me with fix cuirassiers. I need 4 lods for prussia and 4 lods for austrian style. If I get it, we will have nice cavalry too.

Prussian dragoons: von Normann, Truchseß Graf zu Waldenburg, von Langermann.
    Austrian dragoons: Erzherzog Joseph, Liechtenstein, Prinz Savoyen, Althann.
    Russian dragoons: Moscowskiy. Horse grenadiers: Sankt-Peterburgskiy.
    British dragoons: 3rd Regiment of Dragoon Guards, 6th (Inniskilling), 15th or Eliot's Light Horse.

I hope you like the list.
    Edictum mod adds new edicts to Rome II. http://www.twcenter.net / YouTube: Edictum Mod / Click here for Edictum Mod on steam

TheGeat's Avatar Miles

Looks nice, i like the republic units.

Quote Originally Posted by joedreck View Post
    I'm waiting for hammeredalways. It's a lot of work he must do. In this time I worked a little bit on the rep units. They get now bags. I'll made a test with prussians. Maybe I'll give them a second bag, but after release with the patch.

I would like to add cavalry too. I have problems with milkshape, but try to trick. I want to have new dragoon models for prussia and austrian style factions. If my milkshape would work, I would be ready with them easily.

I made yesterday 2 new textures for prussian dragoons, so they have now 3. I hope I fix today the model. Try to find someone (with much time) who help me with fix cuirassiers. I need 4 lods for prussia and 4 lods for austrian style. If I get it, we will have nice cavalry too.

Prussian dragoons: von Normann, Truchseß Graf zu Waldenburg, von Langermann.
    Austrian dragoons: Erzherzog Joseph, Liechtenstein, Prinz Savoyen, Althann.
    Russian dragoons: Moscowskiy. Horse grenadiers: Sankt-Peterburgskiy.
    British dragoons: 3rd Regiment of Dragoon Guards, 6th (Inniskilling), 15th or Eliot's Light Horse.

I hope you like the list.
    Great news Perhaps Pom could help you out with the cavalry problem, i think that he's got lots of experience in that kinda stuff.

Does the second bag mean a second belt to? That might look very nice. It would also be nice to se some mustasches on lineinfantry aswell, atleast for germans and russians. Countries like sweden and britain are probably better of though.

Also, your new currasiers looks very realistic. Just check this picture out for comparison.

Keep it up
    Last edited by ACMilan88; August 17, 2010 at 05:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeat View Post
    Looks nice, i like the republic units.
    This was my insperation:

http://public.carnet.hr/husar/0601-P...oon%201806.jpg

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Is this Darthmod compatible?

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

it will be once ♔hammeredalways♔ gets his finger out and finishes, oh wait that's me

soon, and it really is very good
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

The prussian guard drummer and guard and officer and general and grenadier drummer of "Prinz of Prussia":
    Last edited by joedreck; August 26, 2010 at 04:48 AM.

Sweet, I love login in here and seeing your latest creations.

Quote Originally Posted by joedreck View Post
    The prussian guard drummer and guard and general:
    Wow, good job with the general. Perhaps you could to Frederich II himself at some time To bad my graphic card broke so i whont be playing empire for a while.

First try for the GC flags. I will make them again and better today. It's not much work, but looks awsome:

I just wonder would it not be better,to use the napoleon engine.If it is possible. You have done a great job and looking forward to its completion what ever game it is on.
    Last edited by ddo; August 25, 2010 at 02:57 PM.

I love the new Swedish Faction flag! +Rep

But can you remove the regimental symbol from the upper left corner? That is the regimental sign of Upplands Regiment...
    "I came, I saw, and I didn't believe my eyes!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vasa121 View Post
    I love the new Swedish Faction flag! +Rep

But can you remove the regimental symbol from the upper left corner? That is the regimental sign of Upplands Regiment...
    First try for the GC flags. I will make them again and better today. It's not much work, but looks awsome:
    And I did.

P.S. Maybe someone can take a look on the bug. If an army have loses, the flag change too the tattered one and there is sometimes something wrong with the textures. I didn't have the time to look at it closer.
    Last edited by joedreck; August 30, 2010 at 02:27 AM.

Swedish line cavalry. Cuirassiers (cuirass under coat) and dragoons:
    Smålands Cuirassiers, Norra Skånska Cuirassiers, Nylands Dragoons, Bohusläns Dragoons, Karelska Dragoons
    Last edited by joedreck; September 03, 2010 at 04:17 AM.

can't believe I missed this mod, this will fine fine with darthmod yes?

When are those swedish troops getting released?
    Last edited by Okuto; September 07, 2010 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔hammeredalways♔ View Post
    it will be once ♔hammeredalways♔ gets his finger out and finishes, oh wait that's me

soon, and it really is very good
    @Okuto

we must wait until hammer has his finger on the mod , then I add things I made until this time (officers, drummers, musketeers (example: auxillaries), dragoons, cuirassiers, flags and some overworked textures).

After that I will release a second version with my own visions, which maybe not all people want like unit limit and other.
    After that I will make french and spanish units, which will be the hardest challange I think.

@Pom
    Thanks.
    I overworked one of the prussians rgts and it's now my favorite. It's looks sooo great. With the new dragoons it's really awesome too. I'm a fan of my own units . I'm looking forward to destroy your venice units with my prussians, cause they declared war on me after I attacked austria .
    Last edited by joedreck; September 08, 2010 at 02:09 AM.

wangrin's Avatar Unguibus et Rostro
    Patrician Artifex

I will be happy to help you with the french roster and french unit models.
    I have a lot of documents about french units and I hope I'll be able to adapt or create french models.

I've posted some reseach about French roster here : Roster - France.pdf

Great work +Rep
    Last edited by wangrin; September 08, 2010 at 06:23 AM.

« Le courage, c’est de ne pas subir la loi du mensonge triomphant qui passe, et de ne pas faire écho de notre âme, de notre bouche et de nos mains aux applaudissements imbéciles et aux huées fanatiques.. » Jean JAURES