Thread: Improved Mongol Unit cards minimod-UPDATED to include cards for Timurids-and new Pechenegs

Default Improved Mongol Unit cards minimod-UPDATED to include cards for Timurids-and new Pechenegs

Hello all,

I've replaced the some of the more confusing Rusichi unit card UI pics for Mongol units with these cards. The newer cards show the horses on the cavalry units to make it easier to see at a glance what you are selecting.

Many thanks and +rep to Caesar Clivus for the Turhagut, Hohuchi, Hoshiga, Khorchi, Dismt. Khorchi, and Dismt. Khabutu Archers pics, taken from [BETA] Battle for the Baltic 2.0 for SS6.1. The same to julianus heraclius for the use of the pics for the Lubchiten and Nukeri cards- credit Attila Reloaded and Ramon Gonzalesy Garcia for the originals reworked by julianus heraclius in his RTW:BI mod INVASIO BARBARORVM : SOMNIUM APOSTATAE IULIANI .

Just extract the RAR into your main Medieval II directory and allow overwrite, that's it. Save compatible...enjoy.
    Last edited by merlinuscdxx; May 24, 2010 at 07:54 AM. Reason: my poor spelling

Default Re: Improved Mongol Unit cards minimod

Hey, nice work! In for next update too, will credit all concerned.

cedric37's Avatar Why Not ?!
    Patrician Citizen

Nice changes, the units look more like in the game now, well done +rep
    Patronized by y2day/Patron of KDK, Swagger & Navajo Joe, of the Imperial House of Hader

Quite helpful, thank you!
    Wealth beyond measure, Outlander.

Great and very usefull work

Update in 1st post. New cards now also implemented for Timurids.

Default Re: Improved Mongol Unit cards minimod-UPDATED to include cards for Timurids

New update. Pecheneg cards replaced for all factions that can recruit them.

That's how it looks in-game. If you like the old Pecheneg card, use v2, if you like the new one, use v3. I left them both on so you could choose.

Default Re: Improved Mongol Unit cards minimod-UPDATED to include cards for Timurids-and new Pechenegs

Nice, +rep

Artifex

Default Re: Improved Mongol Unit cards minimod-UPDATED to include cards for Timurids-and new Pechenegs

Funny, I had just done this myself for most of the riders when I saw this thread. Excellent work, merlinus!

Indefinitely Banned

nice work, + rep