Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: Roma Surrectum II Presents: The Roman Legions

Default Re: Roma Surrectum II Presents: The Roman Legions

I have googled my keyboard into oblivion. Does anyone knows the triggers for the Cimbri Invasion?, I had it, I was going to fight it, and my damn norton reminded me of something and unfortunately I get the screen flash bug or w/e when I minimize RTW now for some reason. So I loaded the very previous turn which I have a save at the beginning of each turn... but after the turn they didn't appear.

Does anyone has a definite answer for this, I can't seem to find anything but guesses... I really want to fight them stacks

bumpy? bump?

Does any body know from were I can get a very good view for the design of this shield? I need to paint a real one exactly like it.

Does any body know from were I can get a very good view for the design of this shield? I need to paint a real one exactly like it.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...0-55-13-47.jpg

MARK TROTH's Avatar Libertus

hay Thread master what happened to the pictures of the Legions more than half you can't see, did the photobucket account run out, or do they just fade over time.
    Trothy

Sorry about that not photobucket it was image shack, that Safeguard your high-res photos in the Cloud for ten years.
    ye write that's a load of bull dust.
    I looked on wiki and its the same half the photos gone, well is has been their since may 2006 the cloud must be fading, I feel sorry for Artifex all that hard work gone what a shame, o well look on the bright side this is my 52 post since 2008 woohoo p.s. love the game still.
    Last edited by MARK TROTH; July 15, 2014 at 05:15 AM.
    Trothy

2018 still playing Surrectum 1 & 2 and loving it still much better than Rome 2 steam it controlling and not as good
    Trothy