Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The new extended version of the mod

hick09's Avatar Miles

Default The new extended version of the mod

Hello, guys. Our team decide to increase the size of the map of uor mod and new map will include ultuan, bretonia, tilea, estalea, atel loren, nagarrot maybe

so we need the detailed maps of the warhammer world.

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Default Re: Team request - we need some maps of different parts of the warhammer world

Here's some

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Ozzmosis's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Team request - we need some maps of different parts of the warhammer world

Wow, it's remarkably similar to Earth...
    And it's great news that there will be a bigger map!

hick09's Avatar Miles

well, can sommeone post the map of ultuan there will be all the elf kingdoms and cities?

Bela's Avatar Ducenarius

Here you are.

Last edited by Bela; April 20, 2010 at 02:33 AM.
    "No Rest until the Blood of Greenskins flows like Dark Ale upon the Earth!"

+++ Josef Bugman +++

Here are some of the greatest and more detailed map of warhammer that I know : enjoy

http://www.andreas.blicher.info/

EDIT :

And some more, ordered by Warhammer Era (WRPG V1 or V2) :

http://www.madalfred.com/

+Mr.Crow+'s Avatar VIVERE MILITARE EST

do you like this?

Attachment 85075

answare me...maybe i can give you somthing more...
    BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 Co-Director
    PERSONAL PROJECTS: CSUR || WARWAGON

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprian2 View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, you've done something that CA should have thought of a long time ago. You should be on their pay-roll!

Just downloading the mod now, I have been reading through everything and it looks fabulous!! Cant wait to get playing! Anyways here are the best 2 links with the most Warhammer Fantasy maps I could dig up to try and help you guys out.

The 1st one here has tons of detailed areas with all of the cities & villages.

http://www.windsofchaos.com/?page_id=27

http://forum.dark-omen.org/maps/warh...ps-t446.0.html

hick09's Avatar Miles

a part of the new map

ragnarock, if you have gime me please the map there will be thу name and territory of the chaos tribes.
    Last edited by hick09; April 24, 2010 at 04:17 AM.

+Mr.Crow+'s Avatar VIVERE MILITARE EST

Quote Originally Posted by hick09 View Post
    a part of the new map

ragnarock, if you have gime me please the map there will be thу name and territory of the chaos tribes.
    sorry i don't have understand you...i don't know english very well..can you repeat you request in a simple english?...i want help you
    BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 Co-Director
    PERSONAL PROJECTS: CSUR || WARWAGON

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprian2 View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, you've done something that CA should have thought of a long time ago. You should be on their pay-roll!

to ragnarok:

he said" give me name of the province of chaos tribe"

Do you plan to extend the map of chaos storm?
    Do you plan to add tilea,skaven,brettony...in the 1.4 patch

Thank for your mod, it is great

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

I swear, this patch is getting better and better!

Quote Originally Posted by tito View Post
    to ragnarok:

1 he said" give me name of the province of chaos tribe"

2 Do you plan to extend the map of chaos storm?
    3 Do you plan to add tilea,skaven,brettony...in the 1.4 patch

Thank for your mod, it is great
    1. We need more detailed map of northern territories between current slaanesh location (in mod) and naggaroth - names of settlements, forts and so on. If you know about them but don't have map try to explain or draw a map.

2. Yes we plan it.

3. Expended map will be later, not in 1.4
    CoW (Rage of the Dark Gods)team
    From Russia with love.

hick09's Avatar Miles

the extended map will be no in the patch 1.4
    yes, we need detailed maps of the chaos wastes and norska

detailed maps of Norsca can be provided once I have a new scanner up and running. My old once finally went BOOM. However, of detailed maps of the Chaos Wastes, Umbra Chaotica, and the Kurgan and Hung "lands", none exists. Only the Norse actually build settlements of any kind. The Kurgan and the Hung are nomads who live off the backs of their horses and wagons. The same goes for most Warbands, although some of the more successful Warbands have built Fortresses and small cities, the exact locations of which are unknown as they are presented strictly in limited-referenced lore and not on maps.

You have to understand that the "Chaos" peoples are actually very different than how you have presented them in the mod. There are no "nations" of peoples in the North. Not even the peoples of Norsca are a "nation". There is no unified "nation" of "Slannesh Followers" or "Khornate Followers", etc. The peoples of the North of made up of individual Tribes. The most gifted warriors will often leave those Tribes to form Warbands which are often dedicated to a single Power or God. The Champions leading those Warbands war with each other to prove their dominance in an attempt to gain the favor of their God.

Your idea of having "nations" of "Followers" works well because it allows the player to attempt to unite the northern peoples into he eventual Storm of Chaos, but providing a "national structure" on a map where none exists is going to be impossible unless you take the time to create it yourself, or have someone else do it for you. I'll talk to my husband about this. He's pretty much an expert on all things Chaos.

Umm.. If yer gonna provide maps you might wanna try finding ones that are written in the original English, or Arabic flavored English as Games Workshop has presented them.

hick09's Avatar Miles

we need a map, where will be the name of the tribes and territories they live. The settlements will call "the settlement of someone" how now we have.

No problem. I can provide you with at least that much in couple days after we pick up a new scanner.

If your including Araby, I've got to help then. :XD

Let me see what I can dig up on the net. I remember one map with the actual name of the settlements.

EDIT: Too bad you can't model female generals. I need my Arabian honies....

"Who loves ya, baby?!"
    Last edited by Outlawstar15a2; April 25, 2010 at 04:49 PM.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast