Thread: Needs Updating-Mod positions...

Kscott's Avatar New and Improved!

Default Needs Updating-Mod positions...

Urbanis Legio
    The Urbanis Legio are considered the primary front line moderators of the TWC forums and generally have moderation powers over a single forum and sub forums. The number of Urbanii will suit the size requirements of the forum they are moderating. They are drawn from the ranks of Civitates active in these local areas and are directly elected by the Curators in the Staff forum. Any Civitate active in the specific forum can nominate themselves for the position offered. The Consuls, acting unanimously, can veto a nomination if they feel a candidate is unsuitable.

Powers and Responsibilities
    Urbanii's have the power to moderate in a forum and are responsible for keeping order in that forum in line with moderation policy.
    This really needs updating as long with parts of the Quasators, as cohortes isnt just a rename for Urbanis Legio... Im sure this is already in order, but this seems extremely important to me(for obvious reasons..).

Patron of Basileous Leandros I/Grimsta/rez/ Aemilianus/Publius/ Vizigothe/Ahiga /Zhuge_Liang Under Patronage of Lord Rahl
    MY TWC HISTORY

Søren's Avatar ܁
    Patrician Citizen Magistrate Administrator Emeritus

This issue has already been raised by myself, here :

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=34516

Apparently Sulla is going to codify the new changes shortly.

You were not a Civitate at the time; so you may not have read this, on page 2 of the Prothalamos; when Sulla introduced the changes. It may be necessary to read the whole thing, as the first post does not included the full changes decided on by the end of the thread.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31355

As it edits the Syntagma, Sulla will have to put it up for a vote and it will have to pass in 2 weeks time before the staff changes can "officially" be made.

Patron of Felixion, Ulyaoth, Reidy, Ran Taro and Darth Red
    Co-Founder of the House of Caesars

Kscott's Avatar New and Improved!

ah, oops, I have to catch up on my reading...

Patron of Basileous Leandros I/Grimsta/rez/ Aemilianus/Publius/ Vizigothe/Ahiga /Zhuge_Liang Under Patronage of Lord Rahl
    MY TWC HISTORY