Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: BRAVEWAR mod for NTW) (release fix upc 2.61)

georider's Avatar Tiro
    ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΙΑ, Macedonia, Thessalonik, HELLAS

Default Re: Georider's Add on units and AUM uniforms *( NEW RELEASE ver 1.5 18/5)*

Got it @Count von Orlok +rep for your research

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Default Re: Georider's Add on units and AUM uniforms *( NEW RELEASE ver 1.5 18/5)*

Quote Originally Posted by Count von Orlok View Post
    Another wip for Austria
    Those look neat.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔EmperorBatman999♔ View Post
    Those look neat.
    These regiments were created at 1814 (1st Congress of Vienna)

Sorry to bother ya all, but I'm having trouble installing this very interesting-looking mod....afraid I'm not used to manually install mods and such...anyone wanna give me a hand? When I place the file in the data folder all it does is to take away the sound of the game, and adds nothing of the mod Yeah, I'm not very good at this stuff

Any help would be very well....helpful!

http://ask.fm/Bigglelito <------- Ask me somethin' dagnabbit!

georider's Avatar Tiro

@Biggles you need to add this to user script or activate it with the mod managers for NTW , I have not edit any sounds so your conflict must have to do with something else
    remember look at #1 how to add the lines in script first mine and after AUM and you will have my variations for that mod as well . Fist AUM after mine you have @swiss variations for his mod
    "user.script" located in Documents and Settings\........\Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts and the order must be the following :
    mod "georider_mod.pack";
    mod "aum_nap_mod.pack";
    .......................etc etc ( the rest mods that you are using )
    the same can be done by mod manager.
    Thanks.

georider's Avatar Tiro

WIP the Lombardy units for Austria

Laetus

can u help im unable to use your units my user script looks like this
    mod Mod_NTF_Main.pack;
    mod napoleon_order_of_war_BETA.pack;
    mod "Bart07AORvanilla.pack";
    mod "aum_nap_mod.pack";
    mod "Toons_battle_Al.pack";
    am i doing something wrong thanks james

georider's Avatar Tiro

can u help im unable to use your units my user script looks like this
    mod Mod_NTF_Main.pack;
    mod napoleon_order_of_war_BETA.pack;
    mod "Bart07AORvanilla.pack";
    mod "aum_nap_mod.pack";
    mod "Toons_battle_Al.pack";
    am i doing something wrong thanks james
    you did not add my mod in your script , I explain it in #128. Thanks

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Georider's Add on units and AUM uniforms *( NEW RELEASE ver 1.6 27/5)*

georider - Nice update with Austrian units +Rep, have uploaded current version on my site as well

Default Re: Georider's Add on units and AUM uniforms *( NEW RELEASE ver 1.6 27/5)*

Very nice units my friend +rep

georider's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    georider - Nice update with Austrian units +Rep, have uploaded current version on my site as well
    @ToonTotalWar Thank you very much my friend I have reply to this is your thread as well

Very nice units my friend +rep
    @Count von Orlok Thank you very much +rep to you for your support and suggestions
    Last edited by georider; May 27, 2010 at 01:23 PM.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

georider - its a pleasure mate and I really appreciate you allowing me to add your wonderful mod to my list!!

Great work as always Georider for this update!

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Quote Originally Posted by georider View Post
    @EmperorBatman999 My dear friend I know what you mean , I have test it as well. The problem is that the vanilla units that I have modify is those that need modification. On the other hand it's easy to erase that by deleting all the lines in uniforms referring to them with PFM and keep what you want . IF you don't know how I will be glad to make that for you ,but my primary mod version will have my point on that , also Bar07 modify his vanilla units but I have not seen complains on that mod. Anyway next version will be with and without ,if that is so important!

@♔ Tsar ♔ Thank you for your comments +rep ,mate
    The reason why I never complained about Bart's mod is because I hate mods like that who add specific "numbered" regiments.

It also seems you haven't seperated vanilla modifications and the custom unit pack in your latest patch, either.

Trust me, I'm dying to use your units, but I can't if I'm getting conflicts with my hat mod. I have to use it because I prefer 1805 uniforms over CA's 1812-period crap.

georider's Avatar Tiro

........specific "numbered" regiments.
    Most of my mod units use the same way , i.e my France hussars are 7 re instead of 14 my Austrians are 3 re instead of 12 etc etc . In a way I'm using the same system so maybe also my mod is something that you can't use either.
    ..........I prefer 1805 uniforms over CA's 1812-period crap.
    Well in that case I preferred the late version uniforms instead . All my units are a variation of the late era of Napoleonic wars. Besides I think that mod is in late stages ,I have done what I have done and as long as I have no other references perhaps this version will be one of the last. I can't separate the units the mod is in a way like this , I don't have more time ,other issues are on the line now , I mean I must contribute elsewhere as well , I have left my team alone too much time. Thank you all for contribution ,i will have always my eyes here , I will help in anything that I can but ATM COH needs me more.
    Last edited by georider; May 29, 2010 at 04:10 AM.

ComnenusTheOne's Avatar Primicerius

Your mod would be more than awesome IF i didnt get CTD everytime i try a battle as Russia. I mean it happens every single time.... although it worked with some other factions. Any chance we can fix that?

georider's Avatar Tiro

I have already finish a campaign with Russia and never face CTD are you using other mods as well? I'm using Flags Aum and mine

ComnenusTheOne's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by georider View Post
    I have already finish a campaign with Russia and never face CTD are you using other mods as well? I'm using Flags Aum and mine
    Nope, just your downloads through mod manager.

georider's Avatar Tiro

That is strange I have never faced that before and you are the only one that descried such error. PM me telling me your system it may give me a further clue (ram OS etc etc)
    Thanks on advance
    EDIT : I like to hear more feedbacks like this , I may also notice the users that I make the mod based on the CA DLC versions so maybe that someone who doesn't own dlc (not the imperial this was free) may have problems. The next version will based on Peninsular DLC , which means I will fix my British units and French according to the references I have from that era and probably take a look at Spanish units, but I'm sure that CA Should do a good work for that according to previews .
    My mod did not made to daubed the game creators in fact I will be glad to see more as I like their respect to users not like some other developers that never let communities to give depth and prosperity to their games , so if they will add some new units i.e like kleve - bergs or any other regiments that fought there the new versions will not include these, i will erase that units i will do exactly as @swiss did in AUM for the Guard lancers ,or the Russian guard unit etc etc.
    Last edited by georider; May 29, 2010 at 05:51 PM.

TheGeat's Avatar Miles

Nice mod! Im looking for prussian units and your ones looks great. Is there anny chance i could get them separate. I have costumized mods in ETW by deleting unwanted files with "Pack file manager", does this work on NTW? Thanks