Thread: DLV6.2+BB2.8

/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/

Default DLV6.2+BB2.8

Hi everyone, I've been working on improving Deus lo Vult for about 1.5 years. And I've done a crapload work, and some of it probably is ... crap

Usually I don't bother publicising my mod beyond the boundary of DLV's 'minimod' section. But I'm beginning to think that the state of DLV+BB is such that not telling more people about it is a real shame.

Basically I feel I've let you down. And I am here to apologise....

OK I'll stop the stupid jokes and cut to the chase:

If you like complex, detailed and well balanced then now, even more than before, DLV+BB is the mod for you!

There is no other mod I know of that seriously caters to my kind of player. We are hardcore, we aren't casual 'pick up and play' noobs. You have to read a manual and that in itself should tell you that you want it. But when you see how complex and detailed the financial situation is, the roleplay aspects are, etc., you will be hooked if you're anything like me.

And since I've worked so back-breakingly hard on previous shortcomings, you won't be lacking a complex and detailed unit balancing, weapon upgrading and recruitment system. You won't be lacking a BAI that competes with any released. You won't be lacking the best animation arrangements in the community. You won't be lacking... Pfff Lucky for you I've forgotten all the other stuff I've done - that could have gone on for a while!

Oh yeah... I forgot about the other people, the contributors to BB

Like this, brutal in it's excellence. Plus great new 2D artwork for faction symbols by Tokus*Maximus & Shadrach, and unit cards from Agis Tournas. And many more delights from many skilled modders, all added to the already fantastic DLV while at the same time making it run faster and more stable!!!

So there you have it, if you're like me then you want it. It's that simple.

And hopefully now I can rest easy, without pangs of guilt about not letting you all know about the best PC strat game ever.

Just don't blame me when you can't play other mods anymore because you miss DLV's brilliance, or your wife leaves you, you lose your job, wind up sleeping on the streets, giving blowjo... anyway you get the picture

DLV: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219295

BB: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219603
    Last edited by Taiji; October 02, 2010 at 07:01 AM.

Agis Tournas's Avatar ★ Modder-at-Arms ★

Default Re: DLV6.2+BB2.7 - It's not for kids.

Congratulations on the new release Sir Taiji...
    Excellent work
    A mini-mod is never late! Nor is it ever early. It arrives precisely when I mean it to do!

Son of Agisilaos / Grandson of jimkatalanos / Great-grandson of Garbarsardar

LaMuerte's Avatar Senator

Default Re: DLV6.2+BB2.7 = Lots of cool stuff

Gone are the days when I feared no faction...or rushed my way to victory

Battles are gruesome , the outcome always uncertain...

Thank you very much , Taiji , and all the others.
    Last edited by LaMuerte; April 20, 2010 at 05:23 PM.

Hey, Im a first time mod user and have seen DLV used at a friends house, but im having a problem DLing from filefront. Im actually downloading the 2nd part and 6.2 right now, but the link for part one appears to be broken(the one at filefront that you click on to dl). I have tried dling on firefox and IE. Any suggestions?

/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/

Hiya Stangsman, you can use bittorrent or just keep trying with filefront.

I've had filefront not work for me for hours, and then start working again, for no apparent reason, and many times.

I updated the link in the OP, since it was a search link rather than an actual link, maybe that will help... But the original link worked fine for me just now. So I'm not confident my change will make any difference for you, since it makes none for me.

Best of luck

A very nice MOD. I like

I am from China
    But I am not the Communist Party of
    我来自中国
    但我不是共产党