Page 79 of 84 FirstFirst ... 295469707172737475767778798081828384 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 1661

Thread: EMPIRE TOTAL FACTIONS...... (Last updated 17/08/2011)

zercopiteco's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: EMPIRE TOTAL FACTIONS...... (Last updated 17/08/2011)

If it goes well, but because these 2 units have white skins, instead of their blue hahaha xD

https://ibb.co/Q84c9QB

Any ideas?

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

What faction are you playing?

I can't read the text as it is too blurry.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

U.S.A

Hmm... I assume you're playing the late campaign and not the early campaign.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Do you have any idea how to pass skin from a mod to the vanilla game, or a tutorial to learn how to do it?

Sorry, no I don't know.

I suggest that you start a new thread here and ask if anyone knows how to do it.

Can somebody tell me how to run Empire Total Factions with mods? I already pasted them in Data and then checked their boxes in mod manager and saved my profile, but I don't know if that is enough. The only mods I have are the ones that adds units to all factions by Swiss Halbier and another mod adding units, but this time to emergent factions. I would be very thankful for your help.

Also, can somebody tell me how to fix crashes whenever I'm trying to play as emergent faction?

Sorry for double post, I don't know how to edit comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilczek21 View Post
    Can somebody tell me how to run Empire Total Factions with mods? I already pasted them in Data and then checked their boxes in mod manager and saved my profile, but I don't know if that is enough. The only mods I have are the ones that adds units to all factions by Swiss Halbier and another mod adding units, but this time to emergent factions. I would be very thankful for your help.
    You can't and should not paste into the Data folder. What you should do is to run the ETF21.exe to install Empire Total Factions (ETF).

Using other mods with ETF should work and I know Bran Mac Born's Empire Campaign AI (CAI) and Empire Battle AI (BAI) is compatible with ETF, but with one exception though and that's the DarthMod Empire mod (DME). Because you must change the settings in the DME launcher from DME Ready to DME Vanilla otherwise ETF cannot be launched, if you have DME installed.

There is also the major overhaul mods such as the The American Revolution mod (TAR) and a few others (I haven't played them yet, only played DME and TAR).

Quote Originally Posted by Wilczek21 View Post
    Also, can somebody tell me how to fix crashes whenever I'm trying to play as emergent faction?

Sorry for double post, I don't know how to edit comments.
    What emergent nation are you trying to play?

Do you have the Warpath Campign DLC?

If not then verify the game cache in Steam.

You need to have at least 25 posts before you can edit a post. But if you still want to edit a post then use the report button and make a request about editing a post.
    Last edited by Leonardo; December 12, 2018 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    You can't and should not paste into the Data folder. What you should do is to run the ETF21.exe to install Empire Total Factions (ETF).

Using other mods with ETF should work and I know Bran Mac Born's Empire Campaign AI (CAI) and Empire Battle AI (BAI) is compatible with ETF, but with one exception though and that's the DarthMod Empire mod (DME). Because you must change the settings in the DME launcher from DME Ready to DME Vanilla otherwise ETF cannot be launched, if you have DME installed.

There is also the major overhaul mods such as the The American Revolution mod (TAR) and a few others (I haven't played them yet, only played DME and TAR).

What emergent nation are you trying to play?

Do you have the Warpath Campign DLC?

If not then verify the game cache in Steam.

You need to have at least 25 posts before you can edit a post. But if you still want to edit a post then use the report button and make a request about editing a post.
    I tried making this work with Darthmod and I am having problems with it. I try to change settings to DME Vanilla ready but not sure its working. I can only change it when I exit out of Darthmod and it shows: "DME READY" and "Vanilla ready."

Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa1794 View Post
    I tried making this work with Darthmod and I am having problems with it. I try to change settings to DME Vanilla ready but not sure its working. I can only change it when I exit out of Darthmod and it shows: "DME READY" and "Vanilla ready."
    What I bolded is exactly what you need to do, nothing else.

What I bolded is exactly what you need to do, nothing else.
    Ok so do I need to have ETF launcher up first then Darthmod to make it work?

Ok so do I need to have ETF launcher up first then Darthmod to make it work?
    No. I think you misunderstood what I said. What I mean is to change the "DME Ready" setting to "DME Vanilla" in the DME launcher before launching the ETF launcher.

No. I think you misunderstood what I said. What I mean is to change the "DME Ready" setting to "DME Vanilla" in the DME launcher before launching the ETF launcher.
    Ok did what you said still not working. Eveytime i choose the selections on ETF and try to launch Empire it never loads. Have both Darthmod and ETF launcher running in the background. LOL need help, in darthmod launcher do I need to have it on custom for campaign settings, or the Empire > Grand campaign selection?
    Last edited by Muramasa1794; March 19, 2019 at 10:31 PM.

Ok did what you said still not working. Eveytime i choose the selections on ETF and try to launch Empire it never loads. Have both Darthmod and ETF launcher running in the background. LOL need help, in darthmod launcher do I need to have it on custom for campaign settings, or the Empire > Grand campaign selection?
    You don't need to have the DME launcher running at the same time launching the ETF launcher, but remember you do need to have the Steam Client running in the systray in Windows.

There is another thing you can try and that's to exit Steam then re-launch the Steam Client.

After that try to launch ETF and select any major nation in the Grand Campaign in ETW, just to see if that works before doing anything else like selecting an emergent nation e.g Mexico.

It tells me I don't have enough file space to run the executable. 50+ gigs isn't enough? Really? Or is there a bigger issue?

Quote Originally Posted by FederalScalawag View Post
    It tells me I don't have enough file space to run the executable. 50+ gigs isn't enough? Really? Or is there a bigger issue?
    Try to verify the game cache in Steam and close the Steam Client then launch the Steam Client before launching ETF.

If that doesn't help then I need to ask. Where is Steam installed, in what path e.g C:\Program Files(x86) - default path (UAC)?

And where is ETW installed. Is it in Steam or is it outside of Steam?

If it's outside then you need to reinstall ETW then reinstall ETF. Why I mention this has to do with ETF as it seems ETF won't work if it's installed outside of Steam (ETW is not installed in Steam).

Etruscan's Avatar Civis

that dosnt help bud, i have the same problem. It wont let me install just give me an error message saying there is not enough space.

Quote Originally Posted by Etruscan View Post
    that dosnt help bud, i have the same problem. It wont let me install just give me an error message saying there is not enough space.
    Where is Steam installed, in what path?

Quote Originally Posted by FederalScalawag View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Etruscan View Post
    right click properties compatibility window 7
    My Youtube Channel https://goo.gl/LVoY5I