Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Julius Barca the Great vs the Nanny {Beautiful landsscape by THANGDACLAC}

Mega Tortas de Bodemloze's Avatar Let's Get After It
    Fort Hood, Texas/Parramatta, New South Wales, Bristol, Tennessee

Default Julius Barca the Great vs the Nanny {Beautiful landsscape by THANGDACLAC}

IMPORTANT FOR ALL CONTESTANTS

It has come to my attention that some of you still have problems with the word limits that where set up for this competition. I will check all entries personally to see that no one violates this rule. Contestants who violate this simple rule will be disqualified.

RULES :

1. Post a short text about this picture, with min. 200 max. 500 words, in a spoiler. Learn this rule by heart guys. No more violations will be tolerated.

2. If you are a contestant you are honour bound to not read other contestants' writings until you have submitted yours.

3. The winner gets 1 point on the Leaderboard, if there are at least 4 contestants.

4. Deadline: last day of each week (Sunday).

Kay...I'm expecting a fair fight {my version}, eye gouching, knees to the scrotum and general not niceness encouraged. this is your time to shine folks, lets not aqunder da opportunity. Let the love flow forth like "the themes" after the garbage skows go by...."Yumyum"...{Phat} Word limits do not apply
    Run for your life boys...
    Last edited by Mega Tortas de Bodemloze; April 16, 2010 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Edit & Grammar
    A Lion serves in Winter, then perhaps a Unicorn for the Spring.

If you cannot stand behind what you say.... then do not speak. If your words are taken out of context,
    then the weight of the evidence will still fall in your favor and carry the day

The Casual Tortoise: Mega's Guide to Fast Turtling

Default Re: Julius Barca the Great vs the Nanny {Beautiful landsscape by THANGDACLAC}

No word limit? Alright, sounds good.I'll do my best to have a tale finished within the next few days! Worst of luck to the Nanny. heh.
    Alea Iacta Est (The Die is Cast) - Gaius Julius Caesar
    An army of sheep led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by a sheep - Alexander the Great
    We will either find a way, or make one - Hannibal Barca

Default Re: Julius Barca the Great vs the Nanny {Beautiful landsscape by THANGDACLAC}

Hopefully there more bad blood than that. Is this all you can conger in terms of Maliciousness against the Infamous, devoid of Merit Nanny?

Well in case that's all the scat throwing there's gonna be, I'll serve refreshments while we await the main event...

If you cannot stand behind what you say.... then do not speak. If your words are taken out of context,

Nanny de Bodemloze's Avatar Treason is just dates
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Barca the Great View Post
    No word limit? Alright, sounds good.I'll do my best to have a tale finished within the next few days! Worst of luck to the Nanny. heh.
    You missed an invaluable opportunity to hold your tongue. Sir methink'st thou art a general offence and every man should beat thee. You have all the characteristics of a dog except loyalty. I remember when I was a child, being taken to the celebrated Barnum's Circus, which contained an exhibition of freaks and monstrosities, but the exhibit on the program which I most desired to see was the one described as "The Boneless Wonder". My parents judged that the spectacle would be too demoralizing and revolting for my youthful eye and I have waited thirty years, just to see the The Boneless Wonder here at TWC. Sir, there's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure. Moreover, the terrifying power of the human sex drive is horrifically demonstrated by the fact that someone was willing to father you. To wit, if you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

Your ignorance is encyclopedic. You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance. Every time I look at your avatar I get a fierce desire to be lonesome. I regard you with an indifference bordering on aversion. Sir, you are completely unspoiled by failure. In your stories, you have occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked yourself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened. Your writing has left the impression of an army of pompous phrases moving over the landscape in search of an idea.

(gasp for air!!!)

Your story is not one which should be put aside lightly, it should be tossed aside with great force.

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week. Try the steak, and be sure to tip your waitress.

Now that's what I'm talking bout.......+Rep.

Scat throwing....FTW!!!!
    Last edited by Mega Tortas de Bodemloze; April 16, 2010 at 07:05 PM.

Solid Snake's Avatar Vicarius

Oh that was nice Nanny, I will keep an eye on this. Perhaps we can get a boxing amtch like the ones in London in the XIX century going?
    Do check my AAR "The Proud Blood of Germania"
    Formerly known as JerichoOnlyFan.
    And my other AAR: "The Black Serpent"

Quote Originally Posted by ♔The Nanny♔ View Post
    You missed an invaluable opportunity to hold your tongue. Sir methink'st thou art a general offence and every man should beat thee. You have all the characteristics of a dog except loyalty. I remember when I was a child, being taken to the celebrated Barnum's Circus, which contained an exhibition of freaks and monstrosities, but the exhibit on the program which I most desired to see was the one described as "The Boneless Wonder". My parents judged that the spectacle would be too demoralizing and revolting for my youthful eye and I have waited thirty years, just to see the The Boneless Wonder here at TWC. Sir, there's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure. Moreover, the terrifying power of the human sex drive is horrifically demonstrated by the fact that someone was willing to father you. To wit, if you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

Your ignorance is encyclopedic. You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance. Every time I look at your avatar I get a fierce desire to be lonesome. I regard you with an indifference bordering on aversion. Sir, you are completely unspoiled by failure. In your stories, you have occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked yourself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened. Your writing has left the impression of an army of pompous phrases moving over the landscape in search of an idea.

(gasp for air!!!)

Your story is not one which should be put aside lightly, it should be tossed aside with great force.

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week. Try the steak, and be sure to tip your waitress.
    Meh, I'm not much for the brutality of insults...I prefer to let my writing speak for itself. What use is a stream of unwarranted mudslingning after you've lost?
    That being said...Your post is one of the funniest things I've read in a while. I particularly liked "you have occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked yourself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened." You need to create a career for yourself using that talent. Well done!
    An army of sheep led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by a sheep - Alexander the Great

Artifex

awww dammit...that retort was just so...damn nice. I...now...I...um...now I got nuthin. Damn you Julius!!!

Artifex

OMG... Nanny Sue...I think I love you...

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

HowTF did you do that? Marry me....

Katsumoto's Avatar Quae est infernum es
    Moderator Emeritus

That was super-awe-mazing Nanny meister! This is going to be one epic duel.

"I pray Heaven to bestow the best of blessings on this house and all that shall hereafter inhabit it. May none but honest and wise men ever rule under this roof."
    - John Adams, on the White House, in a letter to Abigail Adams (2 November 1800)

LuckyLewis's Avatar Loutre
    Content Emeritus

Very funny

I look forward to it.
    Muh signature is so out of date all muh pictures died.

Artifex

OK enough talk...time for action! Or at least, time for words, or, er, printed type on a computer screen! No wait, that doesn't sound dramatic at all...crap never mind. Here's my story.
    We were to hold the right flank. We never stood a chance.

I once believed in the cause. We rebelled against the King Fredrick William the Second's tyranny. In my youthful enthusiasm, I joined the rebel army against the pleadings of my family. I thought it would be noble to fight for this country's poor, for the enslaved masses living under the yoke of a monarch gone mad. But after two years of war...no, not war. To say that we've been at war would be to imply a picture that would be a mere romantic illusion...an illusion that, like so many others in youth, will too often soar with ignorance before a harsh sun melts away the wax. 'War' would belie the facade of two grande, disciplined armies, thrust and counter thrust, generals studiously pointing at maps with wondrously engraved sabres far into the night in large tents lit with half-melted candles. No, this has been no war. This has been a hunt. We have been fox to the King's army of hounds, an army who's strength and hunger to maintain the tyrant's power (and the the scraps from his table), we have so tragically underestimated.

We learned early in the rebellion that meeting the King's army in open-field pitched-battle was folly. Courage and wonderous speeches to inspire men make for great reading for knitting wives and little boys sitting around the hearth on stormy nights. In the field, discipline gives you courage - the discipline to know what will happen under almost any circumstance, to know that your comrade will remain standing next to you under the enemy's volley and not drop his musket and flee. The discipline that comes from knowing the officers have a plan, and that you need only point and fire. At the tip of a line being charged by thundering cavalry, courage does not come from thoughts of home and lovers and heady principles written by pasty intellectuals on outlawed printers. By God it does not. The blood of our country's future was spilled learning that we do not have the discipline to face the King in direct combat. So we have taken to the hills, and the woods. We ally ourselves with the worst of men - thieves and mountain bandits - anyone who fights our enemy, regardless of the blackness of his heart. We starve, and we leave our wounded behind. We move by night, we burn villages loyal to the king, and we run like the wind. And after two years of this, after aging a thousand lifetimes, I have come to realize that this 'war' was lost the day we took up arms.

But surrender has never been an option. We have been collectively found guilty of high treason, and none who fall into the hands of the King's army survive. We are no longer fighting for a cause...we fight for our lives.

These lives are all but forfeit now. Three days ago, the King made peace with his bitter enemies in Bavaria, enemies who, until now, have been providing us with arms and supply. We have no doubts large sums of monies changed hands, and some deal was brokered that further plunged our nation into one of servitude and debt. No matter. With Bavaria's treachery, our rearguard was lost, and we were quickly surrounded. With nowhere to run, out of allies, starving, desperate, and damned, we made our stand. This cold December morning, the air crisp and the ground hard, the sun rising over our shoulders, giving a modicum of warmth and clarity on our backs and necks, my regiment was to hold the right flank.

We never stood a chance.
    Last edited by Nanny de Bodemloze; April 17, 2010 at 08:46 AM.

One down.....One to go....Say your Prayers

Quote Originally Posted by ♔The Nanny♔ View Post
    you have occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked yourself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
    Ahem... Nanny, thats called plagerism... please resubmit this post with proper documentation. And yes, we all wish we had the wit of Winston Churchill.

Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by myrmedon View Post
    Ahem... Nanny, thats called plagerism... please resubmit this post with proper documentation. And yes, we all wish we had the wit of Winston Churchill.
    Hell, the ENTIRE insult rant is plagerised! Julius is such a nice guy, I just couldn't dig deep and find any bad things to say, so I had to borrow other people's insults! LOL

LOL, all in good fun Nanny Heck my rebuke was plagerized! You just seem to be winning the argument so handidly I thought a little wind out of your sails would make for more entertaining dialogue

You two wonna book another suite here, cuz Julius fixing on rolling up in here and be like dis....

That's ite....you don't need to see me, you don't need to know me cuz imma roll fast and swift and take you out....You two timing......Cut you deep...then imma gonna give your "Sprecial Frienda" da extra sweet meat...

That is Unless three makes a nice Dagwood Samich*...extra creamy...

* for those unfamiliar with the comic strip "Dagwood" from American Newpapers...

Last edited by Mega Tortas de Bodemloze; April 18, 2010 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Edit & Grammar

I am so sorry about my delay. My entire life went from to complete and utter crap. I will attempt to get a story up soon, but I can make no guarantees...

Artifex

No worries Julius! I hope everything is OK...as much as we would like TW to be real life, sadly it is not. Good luck!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast