Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Radious Campaign AI mod released

Pope Gregorius I's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: Radious Campaign AI mod released

if I am using this and your Units mod, do i put both into the one userscript? and do i keep the semicolon in front of the first entry or not? i remmber when modding Med II, the semicolon meant to stop there...
    "Have mercy on me, O God, according to Thy great compassion. Your delight is not in horses, nor Your pleasure in warriors strength..."

Alex-SPb's Avatar Laetus

Excellent mod.It was pleasant to me even more than mod Luntik.It has some problems, but they do not spoil general impression. In general mod the good

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Quote Originally Posted by Vinncent View Post
    Hi Radious
    I have small problem. With this mod i have no sound and music in hole game (except intro). Any ideas what it could be?

Ok. I read couple of topics and it's done. By the way, great mod
    Hello Sir,

glad you fixed your problem. This mod didnt touched sound files at all.

Are your mods up to date, radious?

Foederatus

But, will it blend? Lol anyways it don't work for me. I downloaded all of you're version and it don't work I also don't see scripts. Also, will this be compatible with the all in one mod? (I tried it with all in one mod off to still doesn't work!). Help!

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Radious View Post
    Thank you for feedback Sir, i tested Ai on 4 campaigns always no VH and in each was AI attacking and crushing other nations. But it may be conected with other my mods, where i lovered cost, upkeep and stuff so Ai gets more troops. I may soon little tweak the AI to improve it, but camapign Ai cant be changed much, you can just slightly change priorities what Ai should prefer, but still it works with scripts and changes i made takes only like an option not like a command - for example cannon problem, even if you lower it Ai still will create them because it has written in scripts which we cannot change or mod. (Or I dont know how).

But AI should not be definitely passive, atlest is not in any of my campaigns. I changed priorities for expansion behavior and recapture behavior to maximum so AI usually trying to attack, but again game is so scripted that this is mainly for 5 main nations + Otomans. Rest small nations almost never do nothing else then just camp in their country.

If you really dislike manny arty in AIs armies then i suggest to do simplest way - in first 2 levels of Arty buildings remove all cannons so nobody will be able to create arty until reach level 3 of that structure.
    I think it's a good idea 4-5 arty, because I think Napoleon normally had 4 arty for every 1,000 men.

How about AI be more encouraged on building fleets and in a greater scale each; rather than having 3 - 4 battle ships in a fleet, because only 3 factions (the french, spanish, and english) build (actually have from the beginning) fleets with 5 to 6 and more battle ships in their fleets, not counting trade ships as such. Also occupying great income trade posts (ivory, spices) as first priority when it comes to commodities, giving the human player the opportunity to battle constantly with the AI for these trade posts. But most importantly having their ports garrisoned with at least one unit to protect them from enemy's ships incursions. I keep damaging AI ports because they don't protect them at all, resulting in their fleets been utterly destroyed for good in the long term. Naval battles end when the french, spanish, and english fleets are finished and their ports damaged cosntantly, which it's dull.
    Last edited by Ishiro; September 02, 2011 at 10:07 PM.

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

I am fully working now on Shogun 2 and all its DLCs. With my limited free time and time consuming job i wont be able to work on ntw in near future. Shogun is really taking all my modding time + there is big expansion commnig out in March - Fall of the Samurai which will be my priority when it will be out.

Many good modders got my permission to update and use my mods, so dont worry about it too much.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

This mod does not work - on my system. Good luck.

is this compatible with the LME mod?

i suppose i can try it later but its just a question before i find out if it causes the computer to burst into flames

Quote Originally Posted by BazzBrother View Post
    is this compatible with the LME mod?

i suppose i can try it later but its just a question before i find out if it causes the computer to burst into flames

I've used it with LME without any hardware combustion problems.

Guys, please update link.

link is still down

sorry, this file was removed, need help!

baselhun's Avatar Civis

Link is dead radious.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12