Thread: Greek Skins

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

Default Greek Skins

Can anyone show me a skin mod that reskins Greece/Macedon? I know there is Age of Hellas, but I just want a Greek reskin. Thanks

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

Oddball_E8's Avatar Senator
    in Skåne (the most southern province of Sweden). Furulund to be more precise... look it up

check out hades's skins in the skins and models thread...
    i can also reccomend Dark Fenrirs skins in the download sections...
    addicted modder... but crap at it

Yes, I got hades skins which are awesome. Now, I'm looking for a really good Spartan one. Any good ones?

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

ATG's spartans are great
    Prof's Mods (Attila Mods)
    Creator of Polemarchia: Total War
    Under the patronace of Epistolary Richard
    <- Now with Attila screens

Quote Originally Posted by therussian91
    Yes, I got hades skins which are awesome. Now, I'm looking for a really good Spartan one. Any good ones?
    i remember a chinese member posted one that was really good, i think you can also find it in SPQR mod, but i'm not sure it's the same ones, but strongly recommend you to find that chinese skinner's spartans as they are amazing.

here's one : http://www.twcenter.net/downloads/db/?mod=536

OK here it is, found it: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...hlight=spartan

really good skin.
    Last edited by Maximus I; October 09, 2005 at 02:45 PM.
    Manstein16 This is especially for you and your bill.

Thanks. Downloading it now.

As for ATG's Spartans. They are really cool, but I tried DLing them twice, and both times they wouldn't extract.

Edit: ****, It's in Rar format.

Quote Originally Posted by therussian91

Edit: ****, It's in Rar format.
    download winrar and extract, that's all.
    Manstein16 This is especially for you and your bill.

Oddball_E8's Avatar Senator
    in Skåne (the most southern province of Sweden). Furulund to be more precise... look it up

or winace... it can handle most formats...
    addicted modder... but crap at it

Alright thanks a lot

Wow that chinese guy's Spartans are pretty damn amazing!

Woad-Warrier's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji
    Wow that chinese guy's Spartans are pretty damn amazing!
    Yea, they are! I love the golden look of them :original:

Yeah. One time with Pyrhic victory mod I replace all the greek cities units with Spartans(All of ATG's Sprtans, Meretrix, Waitcu's...) and then I rename the faction to Spartan empire.

-EDIT- Then I make the ATG's Red Spartans command_unit and my general was foot soldier as the hoplites. Soon I from Parthia and Julii because I haven't Cavalry and Archers.
    New pics on 24/4/2007

Dude, can someone give me a link to ATGs Spartans? I could never find them!

Well, there is a thread in the SKins, models and animations subforum. But whenever I download them, I can't extract for some reason. It says the file is corrupted

Here's, I just uploaded my zip file for ATG's Spartans, for me it works, this may work and for you.
    New pics on 24/4/2007

Sorry to bring this subject back up.
    But is it safe to use one of these skins in any mod?
    I want to replace the spartan skin from RTr..

As far as I know, yes. You jsut have to overwrite the texture and model files. Then you have to go in manually and edit the descr_mod_battle.

It should work.

Have you seen these Sparts? My beloved Spartan Royals.... not my work, I just put the pack together.

http://www.twcenter.net/downloads/db/?act=mod&id=536
    "My God, I wish we had the 9th Australian Division with us this morning."
    - - Major-General Francis de Guingaund, Chief of Staff, Allied Land-Forces Headquarters Europe, D-Day, 1944

"Australian troops had, at Milne Bay, inflicted on the Japanese their first undoubted defeat on land. Some of us may forget that, of all the allies, it was the Australians who first broke the invincibility of the Japanese army."
    — Field Marshal Sir William Slim.