Thread: [HoI3] Name of Annoying Song...

Sir Winston Churchill's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default [HoI3] Name of Annoying Song...

There's a song in this game that's really getting annoying since it plays like every other song and I'm trying to find it in the files to wipe it from the list.

The only outstanding feature I remember, is somewhere in there this gay-sounding guy yells like he's having some kind of orgasm.

Yea it's annoying. What's the name of this song in the music file?

Links to any anti-developer or anti-publisher campaigns are not tolerated on these forums. Any such links will be removed and (most probably) the poster of the link banned.... Please be advised that any information uploaded or transmitted by visitors to Sega becomes the property of Sega. Sega reserves the right to... modify... or delete any of this information at any time and for any reason without notice.
    — CA trying to prevent dissent on their forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalminar View Post
    My statements are correct by virtue of me saying them. Additional proof is not required.

abbews's Avatar The Screen Door Slams

Default Re: Name of Annoying Song...

What faction?

I've heard it while playing the Japanese and Germany. Then again they are the only two factions I've played so far...

Links to any anti-developer or anti-publisher campaigns are not tolerated on these forums. Any such links will be removed and (most probably) the poster of the link banned.... Please be advised that any information uploaded or transmitted by visitors to Sega becomes the property of Sega. Sega reserves the right to... modify... or delete any of this information at any time and for any reason without notice.
    My statements are correct by virtue of me saying them. Additional proof is not required.

Found it, it was "Letters From Home".

Good riddance!