Thread: Sabzevar was the important city

Default Sabzevar was the important city

Hi
    My name is Nima from Persia
    I play TW and I think BC is the best mod of medieval II
    I like to say my city , that I burn in , "Sabzevar" - it in old age was called "Beihagh" - was important city in old ages. And its historical city , for example after the mongols attake , people of sabzevar raising and make a government with name "Sarbedaran" - or Sarbadaran - that was fighting with Mongols for free Khurasan . And Sabzevar was the important city of Shia'muslims from many ages ago, and it made on Sasanian Empire time, and that was on silk road. So I say , please make Sabzevar in next version or next updates of BC.
    You can also make the raising of Sarbedaran if mongols capture the Sabzevar city,and one raising is very intrest for BC.
    Excuse me for my bad English sentences .
    Thank you for your time .

The geography of Sabzevar

http://www.imagechicken.com/viewpic....75985200&x=jpg

Default Re: Sabzevar was the important city

The province's limit is reached and we can't add more, but BC3 is Kingdom's based mod and we will include complex PSFs system. So we will take Sabzevar into consideration while placing pernament stone forts. They may be even signed with its name. From the other hand to be honest there were many others and even more important settlements in that area of medieval Persia as this was very urbanized and developed territory. But as I said, we will investigate that issue while creating PSFs net.

The Noble Lord's Avatar Holy Arab Nation

Default Re: Sabzevar was the important city

You should present your evidence to the team that is developing BC 3.0 and it may be of some help there.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    أسد العراق Asad al-Iraq
    KOSOVO IS SERBIA!!!
    Under the proud patronage of the magnificent Tzar