Thread: Help

Default Help

I tried to install this mod i did all i unzip everthing in Rome total war / data i unzip the patch in Rome total war/ data /Data and then i am not sure wich "world" i need to delete is the one in data or the one in Data help me plz

Default Re: Help

when i tried to star it it crash

just wait for the final release..
    the beta has several installation problems cause some files are missing
    final relase will be in 1-2 weeks i think

anyway Data and data dirs are the same dir XD
    delete rome/data/world
    and then copy all the content of data/Data in data (delete the now empty data dir after XD)
    ope it helps
    Rome:Total War:Res Bellicae Proud team leader

lol thanks but when i was saying about the data i have two in diferents directories xD I know that the final release is almost but i realy want to play this mod could you be kind enough a give full instructions to how instal this mod plz? =)

it didnīt work and know i am confused with the two datas xD this "data" i encounter in C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\data then this "Data" i encounter inC:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\data/Data you undersatand? xD well you told me to take everthing of "Data" an put it in "data" then removing "Data" i did this and still didnīt work :S

i am using vista

how do i start the game is with the rome total war exe or with progetto1.exe

uhm
    well
    make a clean installation put it at version 1.5. now go to activison/data dir and delete "world" dir.
    and then unzip all files of the mod in a separate dir.you should see that this dir you create(put it on the desktop) contains a "data" dir and pretty the same files of the original game(the names).
    unzip Patch.zip in the same folder and be carefull that it OVERWRITE the files(if not you probably have unzip it in a wrong dir so check ).

take what is inside this new patched dir and copy it in the activion/data dir(so what is in the first Data in the second data).You'll be asked to overwrite.Do it.Done

can i install the other total war expansion and patchs?

yes of course

dang its 2010 and still have mods that break the vanilla install =\