Thread: russia missing in coalition changed by france 0.0? NTF 2.7 and NTF main

Default russia missing in coalition changed by france 0.0? NTF 2.7 and NTF main

russia is missing in coalitions and idk why? mod_NTF.pack 2.7 and mod_NTF_Main.pack
    total war flags mod total war nations ++ realsm etc i added many NTF are the mains log into user script
    4 countries to choose in coalition France Britain Austria and Prussia 0,0? wheres my Russia?

Ducenarius

Default Re: russia missing in coalition changed by france 0.0? NTF 2.7 and NTF main

I had same issue. Just remove your NTF (total factions) files, including the NTF folder in the "campaigns" dir and you should be ok to start up as russia. If that don't work make sure you've got the original Nappy startpos in your mp_eur_nap dir as well, and if you don't have an original startpos saved and tucked away safe somewhere, scold yourself.

Start up Russia campaign and put your NTF stuff back because you'll probably want it again soon
    The scribes on all the people shove
    And bawl allegiance to the state,
    But they who love the greater love
    Lay down their life; they do not hate

Foederatus

Default Re: russia missing in coalition changed by france 0.0? NTF 2.7 and NTF main

I had the same experience but I was able to get the Russian Faction under the Vanilla option where it gives you the 4 regular factions for Coalitions Campaign.

However, My question is Why are all the tech tree options for everything under the Division of Labour side of the tech tree not available for Russia? Is that normal? I never tried to play Russia until after I installed NTF 2.7. Is it just that way with NTF or is the NTW Vanilla that way too. Also why don't any of the minors have that side of the tech tree available. Am I not understanding something? Cause the game would have so much more value ... particulary with regard to the
    " What If " possiblities when playing the Minor Factions if they had full tech trees available.

Nice forum to start this thread. Try the help one?
    "What a place to plunder!" Gebhard Lebrecht Von Blücher on viewing London from St. Paul's after the peace banquet at Oxford

Quote Originally Posted by uos_spo6 View Post
    I had same issue. Just remove your NTF (total factions) files, including the NTF folder in the "campaigns" dir and you should be ok to start up as russia. If that don't work make sure you've got the original Nappy startpos in your mp_eur_nap dir as well, and if you don't have an original startpos saved and tucked away safe somewhere, scold yourself.

Start up Russia campaign and put your NTF stuff back because you'll probably want it again soon
    thanks! russia appeared again ! it works, but what about NTF's?
    or the new customized russian flags and unit add-ons. it's the original thing hehe