Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Pirates Über Alles & Russian Сompany

Icon7 Pirates Über Alles & Russian Сompany

Pirates Über Alles

(ETW-PUA-Steam version)

The modification is intended for use with the Steam version of the original Empire Total War game

Home page of the author

https://imtw.ru/topic/59832-pirates-...m-google-disc/
    https://vk.com/club52493147
    http://anthropolgames.ucoz.ru/forum/...-16-1459794433

MANY VIDEOS!
    Lots of screenshots!
    Description of buttons!

Download

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

How to use mod PUA
    with a Steam version of Total War Empire.

Operations procedure.

0. If the original game has been installed on your computer for a long time, we highly recommend reinstalling it,
    because parts of the extraneous modifications you previously used may be present in its files. And it can lead to problems.
    In this case, the game should be deleted in a physical way, that is, you should physically delete the entire contents of the Total War Empire folder with your hands,
    which is located at C :\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Total War Empire
    Also, in a physical way, you should delete the contents of the Empire folder, which is located at: C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire.
    Also, you should completely delete the old version of the modification if it has been installed. In the same place, also - in a physical way.

1. In a cleared place, through Steam, install the Steam version of the game.

2. We launch the game through Steam or the Total War EMPIRE label - the campaign is loaded. After loading, we immediately leave the game.
    The Steam remains on.

3. Unpack archive with mod ETW-PUA. - The ETW-PUA-Steam folder is transferred from the archive with fashion to any place of your computer.
    You need to extract it with a mouse from the archive once - from any part of the archive, - anywhere on a computer with more than 40 GB of free space.

4. Attach all content from the ETW-PUA-Steam folder to the Empire Total War folder of the game. With replacement.
    *The Total War Empire game folder is located at: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Total War Empire

5. Restart the computer.

6. Now we run "Pirates Launcher" as the administrator!(it is located: Empire Total War/data/PIRATES/...).
    A menu appears.
    Be sure to press the button "PUA-settings" - with authoring mode settings (then you can customize already in the game, to your taste)!
    Choose any campaign - turn on, play (subsequently make Pirates Launcher a label - we put it on our desktop).
    * In the future, we launch the game through Pirates Launcher on behalf of the administrator!
    You can run the game from Steam or from the shortcut of the original game - a default campaign will be launched without choice.

* You can't use extraneous sub-mods and mods.
    * Removal of modes is performed physically, along with the game (through the removal of the Total War Empire folder).
    The original game without modes is then reinstalled in the usual way - with the help of Steam.

* Do not pay attention to the appearing signs! They must be closed AFTER the end of the game.
    Two black and one white plate, appear from the fact that the VDM application is present in the assembly, but it can either not be used,
    or remove it altogether - read about it under the corresponding buttons of the Pirates Launcher. By default, VDM is not activated.
    * If you are very annoyed by these signs, then remove the VDM at all and there will be no signs - there is a button in the launcher that allows you to do this.

* Information about Pirates Launcher buttons opens when you move the cursor over them!

* If you accidentally uninstall VDM and want to embed it in the game again, through recovery files,
    then the recovery files should be taken from the "VDM-recovery" folder. The files there (from the ETW-PUA-Steam folder),
    should be put in the Total War Empire game folder. With replacement. VDM will be restored in this way.
    * For a detailed description of the VDM application and how to use it, see the appropriate Pirates Launcher buttons.

The main rules to be followed.

- Run saves only from the campaigns where they were created!
    - When unpacking modes, monitor the amount of disk space and clipboard cleanliness!

* The total size of the ETW-PUA-Steam folder is about 30 GB.

* Desktop files! what is it?
    Updates or upgrades are periodically released for each version of the mod assembly, possibly fixes,
    and so that every day we do not archive 30 GB,
    and do not recharge, we put updates in the folder: "Files from the desktop!"
    They should be updated.
    How to update? - Next to them lies the instruction.
    If something large and important appears there, an announcement is made on the corresponding portals on the Internet.
    All sorts of things - there is updated silently, without announcements.
    And the date of the files will tell you when something appeared or updated again.
    If there is too much new material in the folder,
    we load it into the main modification, recharge the entire assembly and also make an announcement about recharging.
    After that, the folder "Files from the desktop!" Is reset to zero and waits for filling again.

FIX. Desktop.

Last edited by Flaviuss; May 05, 2022 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Updated with Steam version

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Pirates Uber Alles

Hey Faviuss!!! good to see ya over here as well at ETW!
    As promised attached Localisation file which allows the unit names to appear in english

Pirates Über Alles!
    (Fully included in the version of "Pirates Über Alles & Russian Сompany", with changes and additions to the script)
    Home page of the author Tortuga:

Screenshots:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Pirates Über Alles adds a new pirate faction, led by the famous English pirate Edward Teach, Blackbeard. Edward Teach - his own faction, with diplomacy and destiny!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by Lifthrasir; February 23, 2018 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Link removed

Flavius, if you need anything translated and don't have a translator, tell me I can't work with game files but can translate everything neatly into good english in a text file. The readme, for example.

♛☧Priscilla☧♛
    Sorry, that did not immediately answered. I left. Yes, I really need a help! Now I will make a text file with the pirates and Vacabunni, and lay out here. Bring it to me please. It would be very grateful!
    Here are all the Russian texts Pirates_U_A_mod_v1.6.TXT in traditional document Microsoft Word.
    obsolete
    Last edited by Flaviuss; February 13, 2013 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaviuss View Post
    ♛☧Priscilla☧♛
    Sorry, that did not immediately answered. I left. Yes, I really need a help! Now I will make a text file with the pirates and Vacabunni, and lay out here. Bring it to me please. It would be very grateful!
    Here are all the Russian texts Pirates_U_A_mod_v1.6.TXT in traditional document Microsoft Word.
    http://sharingmatrix.com/file/379008...d_v1.6.TXT.rar
    Flaviuss - Here ya go mate, all done in the Queens English!!

I wouldn't call it Queens English old chap

ah well, I didn't even get a chance to try myself, but who am I to judge?

Quote Originally Posted by ♛☧Priscilla☧♛ View Post
    I wouldn't call it Queens English old chap

ah well, I didn't even get a chance to try myself, but who am I to judge?
    Feel free to change mate, two heads are better than one

♛☧Priscilla☧♛
    Please, add to, change, read. It is true: Two heads better than one. ToonTotalWar rights. I do not care until the technical problems in Vacabunni Uber Alles. Even let the texts will be slightly theirs. However, do interesting work. And I made another Edward Ticha. I would only get out of these localizers ...

Default Re: Pirates Über Alles

In Pirates Über Alles V_1.6 planned replacement of the Cossacks.
    Now they work. Will look like this:
    obsolete
    Last edited by Flaviuss; February 13, 2013 at 09:34 AM.

hey flavius i cant download, your Pirates_U_A_mod_v1.5.pack

may you have to uploaded again?

best greetings
    luentech

Luentech
    Links updated. First page updated. Prepared version 1.6 (all mini-mods in a single file, the new Cossacks with the correct historical personages).

hi flavius,

greetings. waithing.... for new version 1.6 ;-)

very good, your create units manual, I look in one link domine .ru is fantastic.... I create two models new.

thx, for your work.

Thank you for your attention to my work.

obsolete

Default Re: Pirates Über Alles (v_1.6)

Friends, published version of Pirates Über Alles v1.6. First page updated.

hey ho

where i get these two files?

3. File unit_pack_localization_eng_P_Ü_A_1.6.pack in:
    C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\empire total war\data
    4. Document user.empire_script.txt in:
    Windows XP - C:\Documents and Settings\(Your User Name Here)\Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts

nvm. they are inside the .rar
    Last edited by Luentech; May 09, 2010 at 04:55 PM.

obsolete

well i have played some rounds and prussia gave me a peace request for a new captured land in america,

would be cool if i can captured lands sell for money

also great mod, but iam running out of mens ;D

The truce pirates better not to enter. As game developers pirates diplomacy failed (initially), the truce would be difficult to break.
    I planned to make a second pirate faction. And do it with diplomacy. Even in battle it is. But no time to finish. Summer has begun.
    Captured the Earth (the city) can rob money in mod Vacabunni Über Alles. Napoleon Pirate Mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=348066.
    For Napoleon: Total War. It is stipulated that developers of the game. And there is diplomacy. Although the mod a little different, but there personalities are the same.

Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast