Thread: Words Among Enemies

Default Words Among Enemies

Ello thar, a small submod that allows you to enter diplomatic relations with Enemies and Neutral factions. Tis' Compatible with 1.31, not so sure about the versions, I haven't tested it with them yet. Props to Diezcortez for showing me how to do this (his profile for repping) (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/member.php?u=66904)
    Just a few small changes made to descr_cursor_actions, just drag and drop
    Last edited by Ryan Industries; April 09, 2010 at 02:00 PM.
    If yer going to leave some rep be sure to leave your name so I can return the favor
    "I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question; Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? No! Says the man in Washington, it belongs to the poor. No! Says the man in the Vatican, It belongs to God. No! Says the Man in Moscow, It belongs to everyone. I rejected those answers, instead I choose something different... I chose the impossible... I choose.... Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty moralities, where the great would not be constrained by the small. And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well..."
    "A MAN CHOOSES! A SLAVE OBEYS!"
    -Andrew Ryan

Default Re: Words Among Enemies

hi, no problem buddy, but i just followed instructions from someone else in these forums =). Its only that it was shorter to copy paste the file than searching for the original thread :p

Great idea anyhow to put this as a downloadable mod, i think theres a good amount of people who were looking for this too =)

Default Re: Words Among Enemies

Figured for those who don't feel like messing around with code might appreciate this xD

Thanks!
    If yer going to leave some rep be sure to leave your name so I can return the favor
    "I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question; Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? No! Says the man in Washington, it belongs to the poor. No! Says the man in the Vatican, It belongs to God. No! Says the Man in Moscow, It belongs to everyone. I rejected those answers, instead I choose something different... I chose the impossible... I choose.... Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty moralities, where the great would not be constrained by the small. And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well..."
    "A MAN CHOOSES! A SLAVE OBEYS!"
    -Andrew Ryan