Thread: Kingdom.exe?

Murakawa

Default Kingdom.exe?

I have tried many times to mod my medieval 2 total war game with the third age mod but i havent quite got it right. i have downloaded all the patches and reinstalled the game several times but everytime i click on the ring icon a message comes up saying "windows cant locate 'kingdoms.exe' make sure you typed the name in correctly and try again." whats that all about? can anyone help me? i have M2TW gold edition and all of the kingdom expansions that came with it are installed. what is kingdom.exe? where can i find it?

glassakias's Avatar Hastatas Prior

Default Re: Kingdom.exe?

it is located into the original medieval 2 folder. you need no other kingdom mods, nor the original americas, crusades etc.
    you only need the kingdoms.exe. it may be a matter with the gold edition. maybe if you gave more details?
    Last edited by glassakias; April 06, 2010 at 07:34 AM.

King Ardumanish's Avatar Wimmer

it seems that TA:TW don't like the game cd of the gold edition ... i use my old kingdoms disk to run it... another possibility is a no-cd exe for your kingdoms.exe ... worked for me as i forgot my cd somewhere and till i got it back
    steady man from germany

Aikanár's Avatar Kiss the sexy Halfling!
    Artifex Vault Staff

Larks' tongues. Wrens' livers. Chaffinch brains. Jaguars' earlobes. Wolf nipple chips. Get'em hot!

Quote Originally Posted by King Ardumanish View Post
    another possibility is a no-cd exe for your kingdoms.exe ... worked for me as i forgot my cd somewhere and till i got it back
    I suggest to abstain from posting things like that, because it is -to my understanding- considered as a breach of the ToS.

Quote Originally Posted by ToS 1.6.13 Promoting Illegal Activities (1, 4, or 8 points)
    Obtaining or providing ways to circumvent copy protection. This includes no-CD hacks, key generators, hacked ROMs, etc.
    Asking for someone else to commit an illegal activity (e.g., asking for a cracked game).
    Assisting someone else in an illegal activity (e.g., linking to a site that distributes cracked games).
    Encouraging or advocating an illegal activity, or portraying it as normal or acceptable (e.g., casually mentioning that you have pirated games/smoked pot/etc. as though this were normal and acceptable).
    Last edited by Aikanár; April 12, 2010 at 06:09 PM.

Thread Information