Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beale's Brigade - RELEASED MOD: ADDITION OF TOP HATS, HELMETS, GREATCOATS, AND BICORNS!!!

Default Beale's Brigade - RELEASED MOD: ADDITION OF TOP HATS, HELMETS, GREATCOATS, AND BICORNS!!!

HEY GENERAL BEALE HERE:

Ok, this is the second release of the my mini mod series, named Beale's Brigade.

Contents: v1.1

-The Swedish now wear the Iberian top hats, instead of the kiwer shako.
    -The Austrians now wear the pre 1806 helmets

Contents of v1.0

-The French wear both the bicorns and shakos in the 1805 style.
    -The Russians musketeers wear greatcoats aswell as their uniforms
    -Same with Prussian musketeers and fusiliers, they wear both greatcoats and their uniforms!

Installtion:
    -Place pack file in your data folder
    -Place the user.script in Appdata/Roaming/Creative Assembly/Napoleon/scripts
    -If you already have a user.script, copy the text from mine, into yours.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD BEALE'S BRIGADE

Pictures: (They are being played in Napoleon Order of War, so extra features are not included in this mod, but in Napoleon order of War!)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

in v1.3 I will give more units great coats!

Enjoy, and rep if you must!
    Last edited by Invictus XII; April 09, 2010 at 07:21 PM.
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Beale's Brigade - RELEASED MOD: ADDITION OF TOP HATS, HELMETS, GREATCOATS, AND BICORNS!!!

Excellent!!I was hoping someone would fix the shako vs helmet issue.I am well aware that the shako was worn longer but it certainly was not more iconic..

Default Re: Beale's Brigade - RELEASED MOD: ADDITION OF TOP HATS, HELMETS, GREATCOATS, AND BICORNS!!!

Well done +rep. I don'y know if I should install it though yet. It might conflict with other mods.

Tell me what other mods are you using, its in mod form, it shouldn't interfear with anything then! It will only overite anything that is the same.
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

AUM units and Thoragos' mod atm plus NTF flags. If I add too much I get the no sound bug.

Default Re: Beale's Brigade - RELEASED MOD: ADDITION OF TOP HATS, HELMETS, GREATCOATS, AND BICORNS!!! Update to v1.2 TODAY

Ok, it should be compadable with all of them, just test out AUM.

Default Re: Beale's Brigade - RELEASED MOD: ADDITION OF TOP HATS, HELMETS, GREATCOATS, AND BICORNS!!! Update to v1.1 TODAY

Is this mod going to replace some unit skin's or will add new one?

Default Re: Beale's Brigade - RELEASED MOD: ADDITION OF TOP HATS, HELMETS, GREATCOATS, AND BICORNS!!! Update to v1.1 TODAY

No, addition of unit skins and new textures is all in my huge mod, Napoleon order of War! You have to downlaod NOW to get all the fancy textures!

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Marshal Beale View Post
    No, addition of unit skins and new textures is all in my huge mod, Napoleon order of War! You have to downlaod NOW to get all the fancy textures!
    Can you give me a quick list of the units that you have done as i may add to "Napoleon all in one mod"? as i have just downloaded your Napoleon Order of War and i cannot see any new units added? thanks mate
    Last edited by ToonTotalWar; April 06, 2010 at 04:04 AM.

Napoleon Order of War is seperate, and not allowed to be added into any other modification.

Beales Brigades is just minor issues being fixed as above!

The units changed in BB

-Russian Musketeers
    -Prussian Fusiliers
    -Prussian Musketeers
    -French Fusiliers
    -Austrian Hungarian Line
    -Austrian German Line

Does this mod work with Europe in Conflict mod? I have them both loaded up, but I'm not getting any greatcoats w/ the Russians. Thanks for any help!
    Last edited by dedonta; November 25, 2010 at 11:50 PM.

Excellent mod.. I am waiting for more... The Napoleon TW game is getting x100 better thanks to the mods.... Cheers!!!!

Libertus

Could you add "pompons" like on the pictures to french fusilliers please?

This is a fantastic improvement imo, and really improves the visuals, and I'd lke to give my grateful thanks. I'm into the Prussian army of 1813 and I think this (and other) mods gives a great "rag-tag" variation in their appearance. Just one thing though - the Prussian infantry greatcoats were grey, not blue!

I've been trying to edit the various Prussian mods available to achieve this, because I've seen a Prussian reserve regiment mod that has grey greatcoats, and I know the French conscript Marie-Louises used in another mod have grey coats as well. Despite trying various combinations of mod and edits (I'm totally new to this) I still can't get the Prussians to wear grey greatcoats.

Has anyone else had any success with this, or maybe someone could point out where I might be going wrong?

Just like to say I really do appreciate all the work Modders do. I know it's taken hours of trial and error to get what I've achieved. I can only imagine how many hours are spent on the mega-mods!

PS - how do you give modders a +rep?????

uh, there should be a little green plus sign under the guys avatar/user pic

it will ask you for a comment to add with it, but honestly I dont even know where or how he can see these comments >.>

Quote Originally Posted by BazzBrother View Post
    uh, there should be a little green plus sign under the guys avatar/user pic

it will ask you for a comment to add with it, but honestly I dont even know where or how he can see these comments >.>
    Thanks for the feedback - but I can only see a green plus under my avatar, and no-one else's LOL! That's why I was confused!

I'll bung him one whenever I get the opportunity

Awesome mod I changed the Austrian unit cards to match the awesomeness

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Sgt¹_Daemon; July 14, 2014 at 03:22 AM.

what text are we suppost to copy into our user.script? thankyou

i figured it out but no change. can this be run with other mods (eqipment mods?)

madrush's Avatar Senator

can i get the greatcoats for france and russia?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast