Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why iran "has no homosexuals". Has 2nd largest tranny population.

Default Why iran "has no homosexuals". Has 2nd largest tranny population.

Iran has the 2nd largest tranny population in the world. Next to Thailand of course.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7259057.stm
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...exual-marriage

Strange fact, however obviously this has some consequences. In iran since being a homosexual and putting it in the butt is illegal men who are to face execution get diagnosed as being a tranny so that they will not be killed by the government. The government pays for this operation, strangely. There are some people who say the government forces them to becomes trans sexual.

Its a strange fact to me that Iran of all places has the 2nd largest transexual population.
    Swear filters are for sites run by immature children.

Default Re: Why iran "has no homosexuals". Has 2nd largest tranny population.

One night in Tehran makes the hard man humble.
    "When I die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like Fidel Castro, not screaming in terror, like his victims."

My shameful truth.

Arch-hereticK's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Take that religious fascists. Nothing softens the heart like a few hard knobs (in dresses).

Take that religious fascists. Nothing softens the heart like a few hard knobs (in dresses)
    They removed the knobs.

Erik's Avatar Dux Limitis

I always thought Brazil had the most transsexuals, don't know why.

Apparently Islam has no rules against transsexuals.
    Nobody said religion had to make sense or be consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Phier View Post
    One night in Tehran makes the hard man humble.
    I get my kicks above the waistline, sunshine

torongill's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Burnum View Post
    I get my kicks above the waistline, sunshine
    What would that be, eyes?(with everything else covered )
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernicus II View Post
    What's EB?
    "I Eddard of the house Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North, sentence you to die."
    "Per Ballista ad astra!" - motto of the Roman Legionary Artillery.
    Republicans in all their glory...

Arch-hereticK's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaric View Post
    They removed the knobs.
    Transexuals often retain their knobs, I actually know a few.......................

torongill's Avatar Praepositus

Please do consider the option of PM before posting things like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernicus II View Post
    What's EB?
    "I Eddard of the house Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North, sentence you to die."
    "Per Ballista ad astra!" - motto of the Roman Legionary Artillery.
    Republicans in all their glory...

Quote Originally Posted by torongill View Post
    What would that be, eyes?(with everything else covered )
    You're talking to a tourist whose every move's among the purest.

Apparently Islam has no rules against transsexuals.
    In this case the Ayatollah issued a Fatwa pretty much saying its a "disease" that a sex change can cure. To this Fatwa the sex change is no different then removing a tumor from a cancer patient.

IDK about islam in particular, I wonder what our local islam experts would have to say about that.

I wonder, do they have to cover their faces since they are men wanting to be women?

Indefinitely Banned

this is something i dont quite understnad in central asia
    i mean even in afghanistan the strictly muslim country, it's traditional for teenage boys to ahem enjoy 'greek privileges' from older men

Viking Prince's Avatar Horrible(ly cute)
    Patrician

This over one year old as a news item. This seems more a discussion of religion rather than political. Moving to EMM. If this is a problem, pm me and state your case.

VP
    Grandson of Silver Guard, son of Maverick, and father to Mr MM|Rebel6666|Beer Money |bastard stepfather to Ferrets54
    The Scriptorium is looking for great articles. Don't be bashful, we can help with the formatting and punctuation. I am only a pm away to you becoming a published author within the best archive of articles around.
    Post a challenge and start a debate
    Garb's Fight Club - the Challenge thread

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Cashmere View Post
    Weighing into threads with the steel capped boots on just because you disagree with my viewpoints, is just embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagar_the_Horrible
    As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something.

Quote Originally Posted by Exarch View Post
    this is something i dont quite understnad in central asia
    i mean even in afghanistan the strictly muslim country, it's traditional for teenage boys to ahem enjoy 'greek privileges' from older men
    Pederasty is pretty much the norm for any excessively Masculine society or even subsections of the Society, like Buddhist monks in Japan and China.

MathiasOfAthens's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

Quote Originally Posted by Celsius View Post
    I wonder, do they have to cover their faces since they are men wanting to be women?
    Well technically Iran doesnt require women to wear full veils, They only need to cover their hair.

Iran is also a pioner in stem cell reserch, puts things in perspective, most stem cell reserch is forbiden in oyr countries because of "etical" reasons.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Burnum View Post
    Pederasty is pretty much the norm for any excessively Masculine society or even subsections of the Society, like Buddhist monks in Japan and China.
    oh course,
    scuttlebut has it that some arab men living in sharia law turn to each other for sex since their women are segregated from them.
    what perplexes me is that homosexuality is considered such a sin in islam (the hadith even recommends death to homosexuals) yet despite that, cultural norms allow a pederastic relationship in direct contravention to islam.
    in afghanistan for eg, dancing boys are still quite common-a fact alluded to in the film 'kite runner'
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacch%C3%A1

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Crow View Post
    Iran is also a pioner in stem cell reserch, puts things in perspective, most stem cell reserch is forbiden in oyr countries because of "etical" reasons.
    We eagerly await their Nobel prize.
    "When I die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like Fidel Castro, not screaming in terror, like his victims."

My shameful truth.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Phier View Post
    We eagerly await their Nobel prize.
    the nobel prize is bogus;
    exactly how can obama be awarded the nobel peace prize for doing all in yr one of office?
    and how could henry kissinger be awarded the nobel peace prize?

gives u an idea of the kidna ppl who 'award' these prizes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast