Thread: some comments

Default some comments

Nice mod,i love so many nations and the most importantly,short turn waiting time

1.Frequent CTD...during in and out of battle
    2.weird cost and effectiveness for some troops,woodmen way too weak,Rus general bodyguard has the upkeep cost 1200,i just simply go bankrupt after a few turns.
    3.Units should move farther on campaign map....it took 1 year(2 turns) from novgorod to moscow,this really piss me off..
    4.Played on VH/VH , AI nations are too weak early on,and they don't even conquer any rebel town after 5 turns,I can certainly destroy Lithuania and Poland with Rus starting army if i ignore rebels.

I really hope this mod can be a competitor of SS and DLV.Keep Going

Default Re: some comments

wait till patch comes out normaly then no more ctd in or out battle this is one of the greatest mod i ever have played love it all the way thanks modmakers, i did not know that the rus general bodyguard has upkeep cost 1200 looks very much lol
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; April 05, 2010 at 03:04 AM.

well master zuma is working in fix it, i myself i'm in a real life mess so i can't help for now.

SS and DLV took years and alot of public support to reach their actual status, well like this and other mods is all about the same

cheers
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

I am having trouble installing the mod. I opted for option 2, but when I go to unpack the first part of the installer, I get repeated messages that files are corrupted.

Please help.

The mod looks interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    well master zuma is working in fix it, i myself i'm in a real life mess so i can't help for now.

SS and DLV took years and alot of public support to reach their actual status, well like this and other mods is all about the same

cheers
    i hope life goes much better soon ATAEGINA, the best is yet to come.

scott u probably have to download the file again