Thread: Recruiting Knights.

Default Recruiting Knights.

Hello to all
    I played the SS +RR/RC but i dont understand how to recruit armyes. I readed FAQ but i dont understand. I put my general with abiliti of War council member in castle but i have any turn the , avayble after 9 turns . In next turn i have that same, awayble after 9 turns. All my armies is of militias. i dont understand.

Default Re: Recruiting Knights.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Lancelot View Post
    Hello to all
    I played the SS +RR/RC but i dont understand how to recruit armyes. I readed FAQ but i dont understand. I put my general with abiliti of War council member in castle but i have any turn the , avayble after 9 turns . In next turn i have that same, awayble after 9 turns. All my armies is of militias. i dont understand.
    Is the "Mailed Knights" unit on the recruiting screen at all? If it isn't, you may need to check your EDB. If it is, then see what it says. It may be that you need to wait longer or that you have recruited all the knights possible. Oh, and on RR/RC you need a stone castle to recruit knights. What faction are you?
    ...ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

You have installed BGR. Are you playing this compilation or SS6.1? If its 6.1 you have to install the fix in the first post of the BGR thread (in Submods forum) and restart campaign. If its this compilation, look in the SS folder there is a document called 'BGRIV Recruitment Guide'. Or read details in BGR thread.

I play campaign for england early era. In Nottingham castle sits the Prince William, he is War council member. I recruited mailed knights 1 times and after that, i cant recruit it enymore. I play ss 6.1 +RR +Byg III +SS/TC.

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blank View Post
    If its 6.1 you have to install the fix in the first post of the BGR thread (in Submods forum) and restart campaign.

I can't find any fixes there Maybe you can give a link?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Lancelot View Post
    I can't find any fixes there Maybe you can give a link?
    Attached it here
    ...ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.