Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Napoleon Paintings HD loading screens - Now in 3 versions Napoleon, Allies, Mixed

Default Napoleon Paintings HD loading screens - Now in 3 versions Napoleon, Allies, Mixed

Loading Screens land and sea.
    HD 1920x1080

Napoleon Paintings HD loading screens - Pack version, an image has been corrected.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8AV54OJ6

Allies Paintings HD loading screens - Pack version, see below the post.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YT1NZZKN

Mixed Paintings HD loading screens - Pack version.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5P86EII4
    Last edited by L'aigle; April 04, 2010 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Update

Default Re: Napoleon Paintings HD loading screens

these look great!

are these only the pictures or is it an actual .pack ready to go?

if it's only the pictures, you could have a talk with Sir Digby so he can use them in his mod and give you credit. variety is always good.

GasMask's Avatar Praeses

Very nice this will go good in my mods folder but may i ask will you be doing more nations ? thanks nice mod.

Robdar's Avatar Laetus

Awesome man, the Coronation by David is my fave painting ever!

platinum's Avatar Foederatus

Nice,well done.could you tell me where you get that .

God wills it

Snuggans Thank you, here is doing.

Gas Mask Thank you, i'll try a version ally, but it's hard to find images of paint.

Robdar Thank you, i agree with you

Platinum Thank you, extensive research on the internet...

I just make a version for the allies with these images, if you are interested.

Default Re: Napoleon Paintings HD loading screens - Now in 3 versions Napoleon, Allies, Mixed

If someone can find other pictures authentic faction, I do some other versions.

Default Re: Napoleon Paintings HD loading screens - Now in 3 versions Napoleon, Allies, Mixed

Permissions?
    Can I use this in Napoleon Order of War, this is what I have been looking for!
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

No problem is completely free for everyone ^ ^

Quote Originally Posted by Robdar View Post
    Awesome man, the Coronation by David is my fave painting ever!
    It's one of my favourites too.
    I had the luck to see the original at the Louvre, and it's size is impressive!!

I too love the Coronation by David, its scale, its content, it all just makes it epic, seeing it in real life even makes it more epic!
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

It is hard to find good images of paintings, especially the other factions, there was so little known paintings representing the military leaders of other nations???!
    I'd like to find more.

Higgings.

Thank you for the link Higgins but I do not just use it, so frustrating I would like them all

platinum's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Higgings View Post
    you are damnnnnn good,I like that too much.,
    God wills it

Nice, I am getting tired of the vanilla ones.
    "What a place to plunder!" Gebhard Lebrecht Von Blücher on viewing London from St. Paul's after the peace banquet at Oxford

keminsky's Avatar Civis

superb research! lol

Sorry how do I use this, it says the file name and than .packm help please.

Unrar in \Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\napoleon total war\data

Start Game.

♔Icebear77♔'s Avatar Biarchus

Brilliant loadingscreens. Will use them in my mod. Credits are for shure!!
    Thanks a lot...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast