Thread: medieval and kingdoms?

Default medieval and kingdoms?

do i need medieval 2 and all 4 kingdoms campaigns to be installed in order to install CoW?

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Default Re: medieval and kingdoms?

You do need kingdoms installed, but not all of the campaigns. Just one should do it (preferably the teutonic campaign).

Scipio praeditus's Avatar Decanus

And you can (and if it is the teutonic campaign I believe you must in order to prevent CTD's, though that could be another mod, not sure), remove that one kingdoms campaign from the 'mods' folder before installing the mod, saving you a gig or something like that.
    "The only question that remained was whether the founders knew the final result of their creation, or if they themselves where the victims of a misunderstanding.
    In the latter case it was the duty of any thinking human, to press himself into the front of this depraved movement, to perhaps still prevent the extreme, in the former case the founders of this peoples disease must have been true devils; for only in the brain of a monster - not of a human - could the plan for an organisation take meaningfull form, whose purpose must lead toward the end result of a collapse of human culture and thus to the desolation of the world.
    In this case only battle remained as a means of final delivery, battle with any weapons that the human mind, intellect and will are able to comprehend, regardless, of whom fate would gift with it's blessing."

so do i not need the original medieval installed? thank you very much im having a bit of space crisis!

Scipio praeditus's Avatar Decanus

You need to install at least one kingdoms campaign (preferably teutonic), but can remove it immediately after installation the needed kindoms data will then be in your MTW2 install.
    Last edited by Scipio praeditus; April 03, 2010 at 02:30 PM.
    "The only question that remained was whether the founders knew the final result of their creation, or if they themselves where the victims of a misunderstanding.
    In the latter case it was the duty of any thinking human, to press himself into the front of this depraved movement, to perhaps still prevent the extreme, in the former case the founders of this peoples disease must have been true devils; for only in the brain of a monster - not of a human - could the plan for an organisation take meaningfull form, whose purpose must lead toward the end result of a collapse of human culture and thus to the desolation of the world.
    In this case only battle remained as a means of final delivery, battle with any weapons that the human mind, intellect and will are able to comprehend, regardless, of whom fate would gift with it's blessing."

thank you very much guys i think i have just about made enough space!

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

No problem!

This thread is now closed!