Thread: Empire Special Units Upgrades

Default Empire Special Units Upgrades

Hey there, first off: Fantastic mod, I thought I had finished with Medieval Total War

I do have a few small questions/suggestions.

With the Empire Special units, such as the Altdorf Company of Honor, Ulric Swordsmen, and the Carroburg guard, later in the game once the armor factories are pumping out two two and three level armored units, they look incredibly bare standing aside other units of their types with heavy armor. Are there any plans to incorporate armor upgrades for these units in the future?
    If yer going to leave some rep be sure to leave your name so I can return the favor
    "I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question; Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? No! Says the man in Washington, it belongs to the poor. No! Says the man in the Vatican, It belongs to God. No! Says the Man in Moscow, It belongs to everyone. I rejected those answers, instead I choose something different... I chose the impossible... I choose.... Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty moralities, where the great would not be constrained by the small. And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well..."
    "A MAN CHOOSES! A SLAVE OBEYS!"
    -Andrew Ryan

Werebear's Avatar For Mother Russia

Default Re: Empire Special Units Upgrades

no

Senator

if i can get a good skinner, and after i finish the modeling projects i have now, i might take a shot of it, but as far as something official from the team i agree with islendil, it something done in a submod.

They have their armour from armybook...So they cant have upgrade, only downgrade

Indefinitely Banned

The Carroburg Greatswords can't wear heavier armour because of the size of their swords.

Quote Originally Posted by TheXand View Post
    The Carroburg Greatswords can't wear heavier armour because of the size of their swords.
    actually can - look to normal greatswords +2 armour