Thread: How edit state gift bonus relationship with PFM?

Default How edit state gift bonus relationship with PFM?

Which or where is the pak file to edit? thanks for reply.

Default Re: How edit state gift bonus relationship with PFM?

It is in the data.pack under state_gift_values_tables. Remember to make a backup if you edit vanilla files. I recommend making a mod.pack.

I take it back, that is just how much money it takes to issue the three different gifts. I havn't found the value you are looking for yet.
    Last edited by Cartras; April 04, 2010 at 02:16 AM.
    "What a place to plunder!" Gebhard Lebrecht Von Blücher on viewing London from St. Paul's after the peace banquet at Oxford

Hmm I found perhaps something under the db/campaign_variables. There are two state_gift _multiplier lines there. One is a linear equation and the other is good old quadratic. I dare not touch the quadratic value but you perhaps could try changing the linear one? Let me know if it works.

Also a unilateral_diplomatic_gift_state_gift_proportion value there. Perhaps when you just give tech or money or a region to someone instead of a proper state gift? Could try changing that value too.
    Last edited by Cartras; April 07, 2010 at 02:01 PM.
    "What a place to plunder!" Gebhard Lebrecht Von Blücher on viewing London from St. Paul's after the peace banquet at Oxford

You're totally right m8! Changing the multiplier value in that line affect the relationship bonus. Well done