Thread: Recommend A Marching Music Mod

=HighXplosive='s Avatar Miles

Default Recommend A Marching Music Mod

With all the variety of marching music mods about I'm extremely confused as to what one to use.

I've been keeping my eye out for one that combines the British Grenadiers march with some of the Scots bagpipe marches such as Hei'land Laddie, etc and have yet to find one that suits my taste.

I was using Regalia SFX but that mod is now dead and their music part hasn't been updated for a while. However, I've now started using DMUC and do not wish to override some of the weapon sounds DMUC has since the RegaliaSFXbeta pack has this.

I tried loading RegaliaSFX first then the DMUC packs but that threw a hissy fit error on start up. If I knew how to mod a marching music pack to my own tastes I would have done it already.

Anyone lend a hand? Make receommendations?
    "The Sun never sets on the British Empire......because I have to keep restarting my campaign."

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Default Re: Recommend A Marching Music Mod

the guru I bow to is La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham or you may get some other recomendations
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Brigadier Grahams ones are the best imo-I don't know how well they work with DM though.

=HighXplosive='s Avatar Miles

I've tried Brigadier's before. How well does the AI work with it: I understand you build a pip's and drums unit that inspires troops and plays songs: the problem is I doubt the AI has the brain to do the same.

I also find Graham's mod posts extremely confusing: I can never work out what each download actually is.
    Last edited by =HighXplosive=; April 02, 2010 at 09:24 AM.
    "The Sun never sets on the British Empire......because I have to keep restarting my campaign."