Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Radious Units mod released

Albion Dude's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Radious Units mod released

I can find most of the new units for Great Britain added by the mod but how do I get General Uxbridge??

Apart from that, another fantastic mod.

Edit: I have now found Uxbridge.
    Last edited by Albion Dude; May 03, 2010 at 10:37 AM.
    I wish very much that some measures could be adopted to get recruits for the 29th Regiment, it is the best Regiment in this Army, has an admirable internal system and excellent Non-Commissioned Officers. Duke of Wellington, 12 September 1809.
    The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.
    Sir Arthur "Bomber" Harris, Air Chief Marshal, RAF.

Never in the field of modding was so much owed by so many to so few
    . Bang on! Huzzah!!

Is the unlimited unit cap compatible with other mods such as NOW?

Pope Gregorius I's Avatar Ducenarius

i have to say this radious that with this mod and your limit upkeep mod both installed my game simply wont work. It either crashes to destop from the opening spash screen or if both are installled it tells me NTW stopped working and must close...so i cant use either of the mods alone or together, and i am especially interested in your limit and upkeep mod...ill try a different version perhaps and see how that works...
    "Have mercy on me, O God, according to Thy great compassion. Your delight is not in horses, nor Your pleasure in warriors strength..."

ok no version of your limit\upkeep mod wants to let my game wrok....well atleast neither the V3 or the original
    "Have mercy on me, O God, according to Thy great compassion. Your delight is not in horses, nor Your pleasure in warriors strength..."

right now I have your unit pack working no dust mod, your buildings mod, your sound mod, and ztimes all ranks fire mod(im not a huge fan of fire by rank...thats all). and it all works, so im just waitin to see what you figure out about limit/upkeep.

Could you include national guard for france, no other mod has them in them.

Shea O'Gorath's Avatar Primicerius

Where is general Uxbridge i cannot find him or any of the british - dutch units
    Last edited by Shea O'Gorath; March 27, 2011 at 10:27 AM.

Shea O'Gorath's Avatar Primicerius

Does anyone check this ?

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Sinc elatest unit DLC this mod may not work properly. I do not own the DLC and sicne am fully working now on Shogun 2 i would recomend to update the mod from soembody who has DLC or take AUM mod from my friend Swiss Halberdier.

Just installed this mod. Only got a few of the units in the mod. The guards of honour, General uxbridge and the grenadiers. Why aren't the others appearing?

just tested this mod i see a couple new units like the honour guards for france can't find general Uxbridge yet. Just wished it unlock all of the Units that were released with the game. Great mod any way mate love the rest of your mods too

With your mod these units are unlocked for MP only, or for SP as well?

I'm a little confused about the units you claim they come locked in vanilla. Because i have NTW Limited Edition, and it already comes with the KGL units for Britain, but only usable in Custom Battles and MP.

These ones i have never heard of nor seen:

- British-Dutch Line Infantry
    - British-Dutch Flanquers
    - British-Dutch Light Dragoons
    - General Uxbridge
    - Italian Vélite Grenadiers
    - Italian Guards of Honour

Where are they in the game, i mean they must be in one of the campaigns, historic battles or custom/MP battles selection mode, because how would you know of their existence in the first place?

One last thing, i'm aware the swiss and the polish are only recruitable where they belong (in their own countries) but in fact they don't have recruitable limit (without your mod)? i wouldn't know because i haven't played the Europe French campaign yet. And the italians and dutch troops are recruited in Holland and Italy?

Please enlight me sir.
    Last edited by Ishiro; August 03, 2011 at 10:13 PM.

nice thx for post

Quote Originally Posted by Radious View Post
    Here are some screenshots for you Sir.

Guards of Honour

Kings German Legion Dragoons

Kings German Legion Foot

Kings German Legion Light Dragoons

Kings German Legion Light Foot

Polish Legion

Velite Grenadiers

Brilliant work sir!

Munnings

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

I am fully working now on Shogun 2 and all its DLCs. With my limited free time and time consuming job i wont be able to work on ntw in near future. Shogun is really taking all my modding time + there is big expansion commnig out in March - Fall of the Samurai which will be my priority when it will be out.

Many good modders got my permission to update and use my mods, so dont worry about it too much.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

Great Mod
    I posted some screen shoots of your Mods on my Steam to share with my clan/groups on Steam.
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...963?tab=public

Hi,

First of all thanks Radious for the nice collection of mini mods.

I have a query, and am not getting sufficient info in the items already posted.

How do I make the Dutch units available only in Holland, and German (KGL) units available in both London and Hannover ? Moreover add unit limits to the dutch units ?

Do I need to edit the original pack files or can I just modify the Radious_units.pack to achieve the goal.

Thanks in advance.

GoldLynx's Avatar Foederatus

Link is dead, is there any chance to replace it?

Icon9 Re: Radious Units mod released

sir radious,why i cant dl ur link/mods anyymore?it says that the link have been deleted/link doesnt exist anymore

yeah dude, i cant dl those mods too anymore

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast