Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Radious Units mod released

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Default Radious Units mod released

Hello Gentlemans. After some time (i had really busy days lately) i am back and with it my small modding skills. NTW patch appeared so i had to update most of my mods, but i already was working on new mod and todays release is about it.

Changes:

First i want to say great thanks to Swiss Halberdier for his amazing work on ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD, without his search this mod would probably not existed.

Now real changes:

Unlocked most hidden vanilla units for France and Great Britain in campaigns.

Great Britain:
    1. King's German Legion Foot
    2. King's German Legion Light Foot
    3. King's German Legion Light Dragoons
    4. King's German Legion Dragoons
    5. British-Dutch Line Infantry
    6. British-Dutch Flanquers
    7. British-Dutch Light Dragoons
    8. General Uxbridge

France:
    1. Italian Vélite Grenadiers
    2. Italian Guards of Honour
    3. Polish and Swiss infantry are already included in game + together with my Limit mod recruitable everywhere for France

+ Some Vanilla ships for rest nations

Additional Info:

This mod only unlocks hidden vanilla units. It doesnt add any new custom units to factions (for this use again great AUM mod). Its made for people who likes to enjoy vanilla games with COMPLETE vanilla stuff. There was absolutely no reason why those units were hidden.

This mod DOES NOT MESS WITH GAME SOUNDS, sadly new user created units making chaos and mess with units sounds and voices, these units are vanilla so all sounds works perfect on 100%.

Important info: All my mods created until today are fully compatible together and no matter which version from them you will use. You can use them seperately, but for best gamming experience i recommend to use them all together. There may be some problems with other mods which modding same files. I hope you will enjoy them and they will bring you better times with NTW.

Links to my other mods for easier tracking:

1. Buildings - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=337797
    2. Fire by Rank - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=337881
    3. Sound - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=336293
    4. Limit + Upkeep - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=338284
    5. Ammo + Moral - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=338641
    6. Experience - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=339177
    7. Campaign AI - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...60#post7151860
    8. Weather + No dust - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...81#post7167281

Download:

Attachment 82050

Instalation:

Place mod into Data folder and place included script file into C/Users/Your PC/Appdata/Roaming/The Creative Assembly/Napoleon/ scripts folder.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by Radious; April 18, 2010 at 11:40 AM.

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Radious Units mod released

any screenshots?

Here are some screenshots for you Sir.

Guards of Honour

Kings German Legion Dragoons

Kings German Legion Foot

Kings German Legion Light Dragoons

Kings German Legion Light Foot

Polish Legion

Velite Grenadiers

Last edited by Radious; April 01, 2010 at 12:52 PM.

i dont see the included script file, where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by yun999 View Post
    i dont see the included script file, where is it?
    Sorry Sir,

i forgot on it. Its fixed now - redownload the file again.

Hi Radious,

This mod shares the same bug with AUM mod. It crashes when I click on military academy (lvl 4-5) in French Campaign.

It would be great if you can fix it.

Regard.

Quote Originally Posted by ktoon1988 View Post
    Hi Radious,

This mod shares the same bug with AUM mod. It crashes when I click on military academy (lvl 4-5) in French Campaign.

It would be great if you can fix it.

Regard.
    Ehm sorry Sir, but i didnt noticed any of this. No single crash, just tested it, clicked on level 4 - 5 barracks and nothing happened. What other mods do you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Radious View Post
    Ehm sorry Sir, but i didnt noticed any of this. No single crash, just tested it, clicked on level 4 - 5 barracks and nothing happened. What other mods do you using?
    Here the mods that I'm using:

Radious_units.pack
    cntw_Battle_AI_v1b.pack
    Realisticexplosions.pack
    unit_pack_compatibility_v1_7.pack
    NER_CAI.pack
    Radious_FBR.pack
    Radious_Limit_Upkeep.pack
    Realisticexplosions.pack
    UltimateSoundmodV2.pack
    Radious_No_Dust.pack

It works when I remove other mods
    Last edited by ktoon1988; April 02, 2010 at 12:34 PM.

Here the mods that I'm using:

Radious_units.pack
    cntw_Battle_AI_v1b.pack
    Realisticexplosions.pack
    unit_pack_compatibility_v1_7.pack
    NER_CAI.pack
    Radious_FBR.pack
    Radious_Limit_Upkeep.pack
    Realisticexplosions.pack
    UltimateSoundmodV2.pack
    Radious_No_Dust.pack

It works when I remove other mods
    I have currently on only my mods - all 7 of them and i see no crash at all. No problem with late levels barracks - tested on level 4 + 5 in middle campaign, end campaign, 3 different saves but no crash. I can see that this can cause only other mod. I would like to help, but from my side i think i checked all stuff where problem could be hidden.

Quote Originally Posted by Radious View Post
    I have currently on only my mods - all 7 of them and i see no crash at all. No problem with late levels barracks - tested on level 4 + 5 in middle campaign, end campaign, 3 different saves but no crash. I can see that this can cause only other mod. I would like to help, but from my side i think i checked all stuff where problem could be hidden.
    Hmm, I removed all the mods and add them again then no crash at all. Quite weird.

Anyways, thanks for your reply. Your mods are great
    Last edited by ktoon1988; April 02, 2010 at 01:26 PM.

Hmm, I removed all the mods and add them again then no crash at all. Quite weird.

Anyways, thanks for your reply. Your mods are great
    I am Happy you solved your problem. Enjoy my work.

Excuse me, where do you fiind C:/Users/Your PC/Appdata/Roaming/The Creative Assembly/Napoleon/ scripts folder? I can't find it when I searched C drive. Can you please tell me?

Quote Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
    Excuse me, where do you fiind C:/Users/Your PC/Appdata/Roaming/The Creative Assembly/Napoleon/ scripts folder? I can't find it when I searched C drive. Can you please tell me?
    I think this way is for Windows 7 and Vista.
    For XP it will be something like Documents and Settings/Your PC/AppData, Creative Assembly......

GODzilla's Avatar Civitate

Radious...since you're probably the king of small mods (I hate the big ones, they change too much imho) I have a request:

An HMS Victory modification. Just this ship. Buildable in the campaign (not too late if possible, since it's "just" a 1st rate ship of the line) and maybe even usable in custom battles, but that's not a must.

If you happen to find a unique texture and / or model - I don't believe CA dumped the model from ETW for good - this would be an excellent bonus. Whats with the battle of Trafalgar? I cannot play it, yet, since I haven't advanced in the historical battles at all (played campaign all the time), but I'm pretty sure the HMS Victory is part of that battle and I wonder if it uses a unique model or at least a unique texture.

I would be willing to help. Or maybe I should say I feel compelled to help. See, I'm playing the german version, so I'd like a german description text for this ship. Just tell me what you need and in what format and I'll do my best.

BIG thanks in advance!
    Last edited by GODzilla; April 04, 2010 at 10:31 AM.
    GODzilla(TM)
    son of the family of Wilpuri under the patronage of makanyane

Hello Sir,

You want from me to add another unit to campaigns and custom battles? HMS Victory? I didnt played historical battles yet too, so i dont know if the ship is there. I only saw it like a custom unit i think in AUM mod.

Its the unit actually in the game? If yes and its vanilla and just not unlocked and hidden i can try to search for it. But i am not sure if i would be able to create whole unit like a custom one. My skills are not high i am afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by GODzilla View Post
    Radious...since you're probably the king of small mods (I hate the big ones, they change too much imho) I have a request:

An HMS Victory modification. Just this ship. Buildable in the campaign (not too late if possible, since it's "just" a 1st rate ship of the line) and maybe even usable in custom battles, but that's not a must.

If you happen to find a unique texture and / or model - I don't believe CA dumped the model from ETW for good - this would be an excellent bonus. Whats with the battle of Trafalgar? I cannot play it, yet, since I haven't advanced in the historical battles at all (played campaign all the time), but I'm pretty sure the HMS Victory is part of that battle and I wonder if it uses a unique model or at least a unique texture.

I would be willing to help. Or maybe I should say I feel compelled to help. See, I'm playing the german version, so I'd like a german description text for this ship. Just tell me what you need and in what format and I'll do my best.

BIG thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Radious; April 04, 2010 at 11:28 AM.

GODzilla's Avatar Civitate

Well I'm not sure. How far did you progress into the historical battles? Guess we find out if there's a special model or texture for the HMS Victory once we've played the Battle of Trafalgar.

If you find something in the game files it would still be nice if you can make a standalone mod out of it. Thanks for looking.
    GODzilla(TM)
    son of the family of Wilpuri under the patronage of makanyane

Quote Originally Posted by GODzilla View Post
    Well I'm not sure. How far did you progress into the historical battles? Guess we find out if there's a special model or texture for the HMS Victory once we've played the Battle of Trafalgar.

If you find something in the game files it would still be nice if you can make a standalone mod out of it. Thanks for looking.
    Ok Sir, i will watch and see what can be done about this.

I was playing for some short time with AI mod from Thoragoros and i have to recommend it for my mods, its fully compatible with my mods and improves AI campaign behavior and priorities verry well. For changes and more info check the first post or go directly on creators pages here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=338786

Good job on this Sir, everything what makes AI better is welcome.
    Last edited by Radious; April 05, 2010 at 01:27 AM.

I couldn't get the units to appear. I know it's because I got the script wrong but I don't know what I did wrong. All I did was just put user.script.txt file in the scripts folder but nothing happened. I also just installed your sound mod (Very impressive looking) but it ended up with me having no sound at all in game. This really sucks because I love your mods and I was looking forward to making use of them.

Maybe all of this has something to do with the Imperial Guard Pack I just installed.

Anyway, keep up the great work, your mods are my favorites out there.

Quote Originally Posted by percydanvers View Post
    I couldn't get the units to appear. I know it's because I got the script wrong but I don't know what I did wrong. All I did was just put user.script.txt file in the scripts folder but nothing happened. I also just installed your sound mod (Very impressive looking) but it ended up with me having no sound at all in game. This really sucks because I love your mods and I was looking forward to making use of them.

Maybe all of this has something to do with the Imperial Guard Pack I just installed.

Anyway, keep up the great work, your mods are my favorites out there.
    Well, looks like the problem fixed itself somehow.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast