Thread: How to spawn scholars and hashshashin?

eregost's Avatar Primicerius

Default How to spawn scholars and hashshashin?

I have used a faction unlock mod to play as the Ottomans. However the problem is their schools and teahouses don't spawn scholars and hashshashin. I don't have much modding experience and don't know how to enable this. Can someone work on it please? I would be very grateful as without these important agents the game is unfairly harder.
    Rep me and leave your name and I promise on pain of death to rep you back!

JOIN THE RTW ALL HUMAN MULTIPLAYER HOTSEAT CAMPAIGN HERE!

Default Re: How to spawn scholars and hashshashin?

thanks for the help guys....

I read somewhere that it is part of the esf file. Not a pack table or someting easy. /shrug
    "What a place to plunder!" Gebhard Lebrecht Von Blücher on viewing London from St. Paul's after the peace banquet at Oxford

A few days after the game release i unlocked the ottomans (and later other factions and released it as a mod) and i came across the same problem that you describe. I tried to give them back the agents by adding the spawn effects to the colleges/coffee houses, but no matter what i tried (and what it appeared on the description of the building) the agents would not spawn. My guess is that there is something more that is completely disabling agent spawn for the ottomans, or more likely, that only activates it for the euro culture group and the ottoman culture don´t have it. I think this is the problem because when playing as other european factions that you unlocked (like spain or portugal) you get agents without problems. Hope i have been of some help.

But what about playing as the Ottomans in mutiplayer Egyptian campaign? Don't they get their agents there?